- » Baked Pineapple Casserole
Baked Pineapple Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pineapple casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pineapple casserole recipes.
Holiday Special Pineapple Casserole
When you are looking for something to have along with ham, safely bet for pineapple casserole. The unusual combination of pineapple with Ritz cracker, sugar and cheddar cheese lends this dish much of its character. It’s so good that once you have tried it,... - 136.214
Sweet Potato And Pineapple Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) In a large bowl, place the potatoes and mash smoothly.
3) Add pineapple, nutmeg, salt, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.
4) Using a fork, mix until well combined.
5) In a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking... - 46.9679
Chicken And Pineapple Casserole
Sprinkle chicken quarters with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Place skin side up in shallow 3 quart casserole.
Brush with melted butter or margarine.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) for 45 minutes.
While chicken is baking, prepare sauce.
Drain syrup from pineapple and... - 42.2746
Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Casserole
Arrange cooked ham in deep casserole dish.
Slice onion and green pepper into rings and arrange over ham.
Add raisins and pineapple chunks on top.
Heat pineapple juice and vinegar.
Combine dry ingredients, add to hot liquid.
Stir until thickened, then add soya... - 42.1915
Pineapple Sausage Links Casserole
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a saucepan.
2. To the juice add a little water, brown sugar, corn starch and salt. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil
5.... - 40.8275
Pineapple Brunch Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple for garnish, if desired.
Combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, butter, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in blender or in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Stir in ham, cheese, onions and... - 36.2195
Pineapple And Pork Casserole
Put meat and sweet potatoes in a shallow casserole.
Drain pineapple and add enough water to syrup to make 1/2 cup.
Mix liquid with mustard and pour over meat mixture.
Top with pineapple.
Sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated... - 35.63
Pineapple Yam And Ham Casserole
Drain yams and mash.
Beat in 3 tablespoons of the butter and the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Fold in ham and 3/4 cup pineapple.
Put in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix remaining butter and pineapple and the coconut.
Spread on top of mixture.
Bake in preheated... - 35.4328
Scalloped Pineapple Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gently stir in pineapple.
Blend in lemon juice and nutmeg.
Fold in bread.
Spoon into... - 33.5542
Sweet Pineapple Casserole
In a bowl, combine eggs and pineapple.
In another bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
Stir in pineapple mixture.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. - 33.2863
Pineapple Brunch Casserole
Combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, margarine, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in blender or beat with electric mixer.
Stir in ham, cheese, onions and pineapple.
Pour into greased 10-inch quiche dish or deep-dish pie plate.
Bake in 350°F oven... - 32.0316
Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
1. To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake them at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 27.1652
Casserole Of Ham And Pineapple
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Rub a small baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the ham with mustard, milk, sugar and horseradish. It should spread readily. Drain the pineapple slices, place them in the baking dish and spread them with the... - 26.1397