- » Baked Phyllo
Baked Phyllo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked phyllo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked phyllo recipes.
Phyllo-topped Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl, place chicken pieces, season it with salt ,and keep it aside.
3. Take a heavy bottom pot and place it on medium high heat. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil in it.
4. Throw mushroom pieces and... - 127.755
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 127.345
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 127.25
Mediterranean Chicken Phyllo Rolls
For those who are fond of Mediterranean dishes, here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean-style chicken phyllo wraps. The chef here bakes them as a healthier option to the deep fried version. These are delicious all time favorite appetizers with a dipping... - 126.843
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple... - 111.803
This video is a creation of cookingwithkamal. You can visit cookingwithkamal for complete recipes, and more videos. - 77.4362
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 46.144
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 45.7233
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese is a wonderful and fresh baked phyllo preparation. Made with a seasoned goat cheese and basil filling topped with grapes and wrapped in phyllo, it is baked in the oven. Served with a dressed green salad,... - 45.3105
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 44.9812
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 44.913
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 44.8772
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thaw spinach, keep over paper towels and squeeze the moisture.
3. In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter and saute onion in it.
4. Add spinach, stir to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Drain out the vegetables... - 44.7385
Broccoli And Cheese In Golden Phyllo Dome
Butter a 7 cup oven safe bowl and preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Steam the broccoli just until tender, about 5 to 6 minutes after the water under the steamer comes to a boil.
Reserve 2 florets for garnish and transfer the remaining broccoli to the bowl of a... - 44.6714
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.5361
Phyllo Cheese Bundles
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. Heat.
3. To the warm skillet, add, onion, garlic, pepper, zucchini, squash and cook over medium heat.
4.Stir frequently and cook... - 44.2702
Stuffed White Mushrooms In Phyllo
1. In a large heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over high heat. Add the large mushroom caps, rounded-side down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes longer. Using a slotted... - 44.2003
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 44.0133
Foie Gras In Phyllo
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the food processor, add the foie gras and puree to get a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, add the cream and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold in the cream gently into the foie gras. Season the mixture with salt and... - 43.7441
Spicy Sausage Phyllo Bundles
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In non-stick, sautÃ© sausage, bell pepper and onion until sausages are browned,
3) Pour off the fat.
4) Stir spaghetti sauce, cheese, mushrooms, and oregano in the sausage mixture, until well combined, set... - 43.5649
Baked Bananas In Phyllo
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of... - 43.3728
Broccoli Phyllo Pie
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute 7 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
Stir in milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in broccoli, salt,... - 43.1792
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator, overnight. Remove it to room temperature, 2 hours before cooking time.
2. On a meat board, slice the chicken breasts, diagonally, into 3 slices from each breast.
3. In a bowl, season the chicken... - 43.0459
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.693
Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Phyllo Triangles
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown.
Add the garlic and... - 42.6626
Walnut Phyllo Rounds
FILLING: In food processor, combine walnuts, pistachios, candied peel, sugar, orange blossom water, cinnamon and cloves; chop finely.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, covering remaining phyllo with damp tea towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet... - 42.4463
Phyllo Turkey Puffs
In saucepan melt butter; add flour gradually.
Stir in broth and milk; cook over medium heat; stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; beat mixture into eggs, then return egg mixture to pan.
Add cheeses, pepper, nutmeg, and turkey.
Brush inside of muffin cups... - 42.3597
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 42.314
Mushroom Appetizers In Phyllo Pastry
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and stir together.
Add Madeira and seasonings; cook down until most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in sour cream.
Use 1 phyllo sheet at a time and cover the rest... - 42.2658
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 42.0974
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 42.038
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 41.9928
Chicken Curry In Phyllo Baskets
Place 1 sheet phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking Spray.
Cut phyllo stack into 28 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch... - 41.947
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 41.9153
Stuffed Chicken In Phyllo
Pound the chicken 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute the spinach and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir the cream cheese into... - 41.6066
Phyllo Spinach Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large bowl, thoroughly combine ricotta, spinach, eggs, Parmesan cheese, vegetable recipe soup mix and nutmeg; stir in mushrooms and set aside.
Unfold phyllo strudel sheets; cover with wax paper, then damp cloth.
Brush 1 sheet at a... - 41.3151
Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, mushrooms, and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add rice, ricotta cheese,... - 41.2254
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.1394