- » Baked Phyllo
Baked Phyllo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked phyllo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked phyllo recipes.
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 128.099
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 125.646
Mediterranean Chicken Phyllo Rolls
For those who are fond of Mediterranean dishes, here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean-style chicken phyllo wraps. The chef here bakes them as a healthier option to the deep fried version. These are delicious all time favorite appetizers with a dipping... - 119.945
This video recipe of Mediterranean Baklava is very close to the original stuff. Take a look at this video and try it out yourself. It is a very simple version and you can easily make it at home. - 114.45
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple... - 111.759
An easy and delicious baklava recipe that anyone can make, but others would think you were a professional chef by how great it tastes. Ready Phyllo dough is layered with butter, cinnamon and nuts and baked, then topped with a honey syrup. Simply delicious. - 104.742
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 95.205
Decadent Sweet Phyllo And Melted Cheese Dessert "muttabak"
If you are a sucker for traditional desserts, here is a recipe just for you! Traditional Muttabbak is an Arabic dessert which may be hard to find at restaurants. It is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. So why not surprise your family and... - 90.2228
This video is a creation of cookingwithkamal. You can visit cookingwithkamal for complete recipes, and more videos. - 74.1134
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 48.9134
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 47.7999
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese is a wonderful and fresh baked phyllo preparation. Made with a seasoned goat cheese and basil filling topped with grapes and wrapped in phyllo, it is baked in the oven. Served with a dressed green salad,... - 47.599
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 47.5562
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 46.6986
Broccoli And Cheese In Golden Phyllo Dome
Butter a 7 cup oven safe bowl and preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Steam the broccoli just until tender, about 5 to 6 minutes after the water under the steamer comes to a boil.
Reserve 2 florets for garnish and transfer the remaining broccoli to the bowl of a... - 46.471
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thaw spinach, keep over paper towels and squeeze the moisture.
3. In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter and saute onion in it.
4. Add spinach, stir to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Drain out the vegetables... - 46.0342
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Broccoli Phyllo Pie
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute 7 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
Stir in milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in broccoli, salt,... - 45.3913
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator, overnight. Remove it to room temperature, 2 hours before cooking time.
2. On a meat board, slice the chicken breasts, diagonally, into 3 slices from each breast.
3. In a bowl, season the chicken... - 45.0702
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 45.0509
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Phyllo Cheese Bundles
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. Heat.
3. To the warm skillet, add, onion, garlic, pepper, zucchini, squash and cook over medium heat.
4.Stir frequently and cook... - 44.6853
Baked Bananas In Phyllo
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of... - 44.5276
Mushroom Appetizers In Phyllo Pastry
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and stir together.
Add Madeira and seasonings; cook down until most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in sour cream.
Use 1 phyllo sheet at a time and cover the rest... - 44.1301
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 44.0886
Spinach Parmesan Phyllo Triangles
SPINACH PARMESAN FILLING: Trim spinach and rinse under water; shake off excess water.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook over medium-high heat, with just the water clinging to leaves, for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop... - 43.9497
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Phyllo Triangles
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown.
Add the garlic and... - 43.7427
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069
Chicken Curry In Phyllo Baskets
Place 1 sheet phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking Spray.
Cut phyllo stack into 28 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch... - 43.6507
Spicy Sausage Phyllo Bundles
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In non-stick, sautÃ© sausage, bell pepper and onion until sausages are browned,
3) Pour off the fat.
4) Stir spaghetti sauce, cheese, mushrooms, and oregano in the sausage mixture, until well combined, set... - 43.6325
Phyllo Spinach Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large bowl, thoroughly combine ricotta, spinach, eggs, Parmesan cheese, vegetable recipe soup mix and nutmeg; stir in mushrooms and set aside.
Unfold phyllo strudel sheets; cover with wax paper, then damp cloth.
Brush 1 sheet at a... - 43.6144
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 43.5656
Walnut Phyllo Rounds
FILLING: In food processor, combine walnuts, pistachios, candied peel, sugar, orange blossom water, cinnamon and cloves; chop finely.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, covering remaining phyllo with damp tea towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet... - 43.4568
Foie Gras In Phyllo
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the food processor, add the foie gras and puree to get a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, add the cream and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold in the cream gently into the foie gras. Season the mixture with salt and... - 43.3944
Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, mushrooms, and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add rice, ricotta cheese,... - 43.3615
Stuffed Chicken In Phyllo
Pound the chicken 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute the spinach and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir the cream cheese into... - 43.34
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 43.3157
Greek Lamb In Phyllo
In a lightly oiled frying pan, brown meat over moderate heat.
Combine onion powder, chervil, tarragon, salt, garlic powder, and parsley.
Add to meat.
Add enough lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
This is important.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
It may need... - 43.2344
Artichoke Cheese Phyllo Squares
Heat oven to 400°.
In large bowl stir together all filling ingredients; set aside.
Brush bottom of 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with butter.
Lay one sheet of phyllo in pan, folding edges in to fit; brush with butter.
Continue layers of phyllo and butter until... - 43.1514
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Stuffed White Mushrooms In Phyllo
1. In a large heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over high heat. Add the large mushroom caps, rounded-side down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes longer. Using a slotted... - 42.7627
Phyllo Turkey Puffs
In saucepan melt butter; add flour gradually.
Stir in broth and milk; cook over medium heat; stir until thickened.
Remove from heat; beat mixture into eggs, then return egg mixture to pan.
Add cheeses, pepper, nutmeg, and turkey.
Brush inside of muffin cups... - 42.7431
Little Phyllo Cheesecakes
Little phyllo cheesecakes are cream cheese filled pastry shells that are simply lovely as individual desserts. Prepared with a orange flavored cream cheese filling, the little phyllo cheesecakes are sweet and absolutely delightful. - 42.4964
Phyllo Apple Pastries
Peel, core, and slice apples very thin to make 4 cups.
Mix lemon juice, honey, salt, and cinnamon.
Pour over apples.
Add nuts or raisins.
Cut phyllo sheets in half.
Cover half with waxed paper or a damp cloth.
Brush top sheet lightly with melted butter.
Lift... - 42.0221
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.01
Phyllo Cups With Ricotta Cream And Berries
To make the ricotta cream: In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, Neufchatel, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier or liqueur, and orange peel.
Blend, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
To make the... - 42.008
Vegetable And Cheese Phyllo Pie
Combine artichoke heatts, water, and garlic in a small saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes.
Drain and coarsely chop artichokes.
Combine artichoke mixture and spinach in a large bowl; srir well, and set aside.
Saure leeks in olive oil in a... - 41.9913
Monterey Chicken Phyllo Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, onions and parsley flakes; mix well.
3) Spread the filo sheets; cover with plastic wrap or cloth towel to prevent drying.
4) Spread 1 filo sheet on working table with narrow... - 41.8862
Seafood And Basil Phyllo
Chop shrimp in food processor.
Place cheese in processor with steel blade.
Process until cheese is grated.
Add fresh basil and process to mince basil.
Add cream cheese, sherry and nutmeg and process.
Stir into crab and shrimp.
Cut phyllo lengthwise into 4... - 41.8252
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 41.5471
Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/3 cup milk in a saucepan, stirring well.
Add remaining 2 1/3 cups milk, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or... - 41.359
Garden Phyllo Quiches
These mini-quiches bake spinach, mushroom, egg and cheese in a phyllo crust. - 41.2304
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 41.056
Phyllo Sausage Log
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble and drain off pan drippings.
3. Stir in cottage cheese, spinach and moz-zarella cheese and set aside.
4. Working one at... - 40.4648
Kadaiff Phyllo Cream
Blend sugar and arrowroot in a saucepan.
Gradually add half and half, stirring.
Continue stirring and cooking over medium heat until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and orange rind.
Cover and set aside.
Roll phyllo sheets up like a jelly... - 40.4638
Broccoli Feta Phyllo Stacks
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking... - 40.0436
Sole Fillet Phyllo Packets
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir well, and set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray; fold in half crosswise.
Spread one-fourth of cheese mixture across bottom 2... - 39.7194
Flaky Phyllo Pastries
1. Place the apples, raisins, 1/3 cup of apple juice, maple syrup or honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized pot, and stir to combine. Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 8 minutes, or... - 39.5666
Bratwurst And Apple Phyllo
Remove the sausages from the casings and chop into very small dice.
Saute in 1 tablespoon butter, browning lightly.
Add the chopped apples and saute until apples soften slightly.
Add the lemon juice, coriander and ginger and mix well.
Cut the phyllo... - 38.4756
Apple Phyllo Triangles
For filling, in a small mixing bowl combine apple, raisins, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
Lightly brush 1 sheet of the phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
Place another sheet of phyllo dough on top of the first sheet, then... - 38.3777
Rice And Artichoke Phyllo Triangles
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Lightly grease baking sheets.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
4 Allow to cool completely.
5 In a medium bowl, combine cooked rice, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and onion; mix... - 38.2351
Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add rice, ricotta cheese, spinach,... - 37.8539
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 37.5806
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.5154
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 35.5082
Tomato, Zucchini & Basil Phyllo Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Lightly oil 4 x 472-inch/1 2-cm individual loose-bottom tart pans.
2. Working quickly so that the phyllo pastry does not dry out, cut each sheet into 6 equal-size pieces measuring about 674 x 572 inches/1 6 x 14 cm. Layer... - 34.5521
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 34.5022
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 34.428
Combine nut mixture with honey for filling, using just enough honey to hold ingredients together.
Melt butter without stirring.
Skim off foamy top.
Lay phyllo sheets flat.
From the long side, cut each sheet into four equal strips.
With a pastry... - 34.3141
Glazed Peaches In Phyllo Baskets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place ricotta, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Cover and chill.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and hazelnuts. Stack 2 phyllo... - 33.4299
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.0315
Fabulous Filled Phyllo
1) Make the Cheese Filling.
2) Set the oven to a temperature of 400°.
3) Brush melted margarine or butter lightly on a phyllo sheet.
4) Layer on the top another phyllo sheet and brush butter or margarine on it.
5) Repeat with a third... - 32.7294
Artichoke Parmesan Phyllo Bites
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set marinade aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup cheese, and garlic.
Pulse 4 times or until artichoke hearts are finely chopped.
Place 1 phyllo sheet on wax... - 32.654
Uncover the dough and remove a sheet.
Brush well with melted butter.
Sixty triangles will use about one-half pound of butter.
Stack a second sheet on top and butter again.
Be sure to cover the unused phyllo with the damp towel each time.
Cut the buttered... - 29.4787
Phyllo Top Crust For A 9 In. (23 Cm) Pie
Place one large sheet of dough on a dry surface.
Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Put a second sheet on top.
Place a 9 inch (23 cm) metal pie pan face-up in the center of the top layer of the double layer of dough.
Use scissors to cut... - 28.1986
Phyllo Pastry Shell
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut three sheets of phyllo dough in half to make 6 squares.
Drape 1 square across a 9-inch pie plate.
Press the phyllo into the plate and fold the overhanging edge toward the center, crumpling it slightly to fit.
Lightly spray the... - 24.0852
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0