- » Baked Pheasant Apple
Baked Pheasant Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pheasant apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pheasant apple recipes.
Pheasant With Apple Onion Stuffing
Wash pheasants well; then pat dry.
Combine the onion, celery, apple, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and sage; pour the melted butter over the mixture and toss lightly.
Stuff pheasants with apple-onion mixture; skewer openings closed or sew with heavy... - 40.2891
Pheasant With Green Apples
In an ovenproof casserole, melt butter and corn oil.
Add bacon, onion, and garlic and saute until golden.
Remove bacon, onion, and garlic with a slotted spoon; reserve.
In remaining fats, brown pheasant on all sides.
Remove pheasant and reserve.
Pour excess... - 39.7519
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Truss the pheasant as it would be done for roasting.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter and brown the pheasant properly on all sides.
4) In a deep casserole, put half of the apple slices,... - 37.569
You May Also Like!
Pheasant With Green Apples And Cointreau
Saute the smoked pork, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan in the butter and oil.
When they are well done, remove them and put them to one side.
In the same pan, brown the pheasant.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Sprinkle apples with Cointreau and brown... - 44.5111
Pheasant With Green Apples
1 In a n oven proof casserole, add butter and olive oil.
2 Saute bacon,onion and garlic until golden.Remove and keep aside.
3 In the remaining fat in the pan, brown pheasant on all sides. Keep warm.
4 Saute apples in the leftover fat until... - 45.9069
Roast Pheasant With Apples
Roast Pheasant With Apples can serve as a compliment or main dish to any buffet table. Roast Pheasant With Apples is nutritious and also light on calories. A good one! - 33.5381
1) Rub the pheasant with butter all over
2) Place the pheasant on a rotary spit or in a hot oven for about 15 minutes till browned all over
3) Slice and peel the apples and layer onto the base of a casserole
4) Once browned, place the pheasant into... - 39.5396
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.3538
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add margerineand heat until bubbly.
3 Add in the apples and saute until light brown.
4 In a 1-quart casserole, transfer the apples.
5 In the same skillet, add... - 44.2702
Pheasant In Watsonville Cream
Rinse pheasant and pat dry.
In a shallow 2- to 2 1/2-quart casserole, stir together the flour, mushroom soup, chicken soup, cider, Worcestershire, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and paprika.
Push pheasant down into sauce, and spoon some of the sauce over the... - 34.9685
1. Rinse and wipe the pheasant inside and outside.Season with salt and pepper, half inside and half outside. Brown the pheasant quickly all around in a frying pan in half the butter. Wrap in aluminum foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3. Cut the peeled raw... - 36.3082
1) Cut the pheasant. Though it can be cut up after cooking, it is convenient to cut before.
2) Hung the bird well, until used.
3) Chop the shallots.
4) Peal and core the apple rings.
5) Brown the pheasant and chopped shallots in the... - 39.282
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Fry the pheasant without fat in a non-stick pan, turning occasionally until golden. Remove and keep hot.
2. Fry the onions and celery in the pan to brown lightly. Spoon into a casserole and place the pheasant on... - 36.1994