- » Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil
Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil recipes.
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.1501
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.5022
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 137.223
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 45.2168
Baked Tomatoes With Ricotta Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slice off the stem end of tomatoes and gently scoop out the pulp, leaving a thick tomato shell.
3) Sprinkle the inner surface of the tomatoes shells with salt, then turn and allow to drain on paper towel.
4)... - 47.1915
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 42.5849
Baked Ricotta Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper. Set aside.
2. To make filling, place ricotta cheese, tomatoes, onion, basil, chives, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling... - 37.0163
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 98.049
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 48.744
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.7251
Ricotta Stuffed Squash
Trim ends off squash; cut squash in half lengthwise.
With a teaspoon scoop out seeds and part of pulp (save pulp for soup stock), leaving shells 1/2 inch thick.
Steam squash shells over boiling water until crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
Plunge in cold water,... - 43.7075
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 44.4787
Herbed Ricotta Pizza
Herbed Ricotta Pizza has a great taste. Herbed Ricotta Pizza gets its taste from pizza dough topped with zucchini and cheese. Herbed Ricotta Pizza is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.6564
Egg Plant Ricotta Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of water.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tender; remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, bringa large... - 42.6352
This delicious cross between a pie and quiche makes for a delectable brunch or dinner option. Cathy cooks up a unique torte using the freshest of ricotta cheese. Totally droolworthy and a cinch to make, these tortes will have you returning back to it time and... - 115.068
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.6288
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach.
2) Finely chop them.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Oil a 8 X 8-inch shallow baking dish and place aside.
5) In a pan, place the spinach and cover with a tight fitting lid.
6) Cook the spinach for 7 minutes... - 45.6725
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 45.1846
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 45.6602
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.957
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
Remove... - 44.6048
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Heat in skillet until vegetables are wilted.
Cool and chop finely.
Add to above and mix until well-combined.
Fill pasta shells with... - 44.261
Spinach Ricotta Crepes
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce.
In a medium size bowl, beat egg with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix in ricotta cheese, jack cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the 1 tablespoon parsley, and spinach.
Spoon an equal amount of ricotta mixture down center of each... - 44.8214
Roast Vegetables With Green Olives And Ricotta
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Toss aubergine, red or yellow pepper, fennel, tomatoes and garlic with chilli flakes and oil to coat well.
Spread out on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until soft and lightly charred, 20-25... - 44.731
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 45.4138
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 49.7539
Basil Cheese Spread
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine cheeses; beat at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg substitute, basil, and white pepper; beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 36.2395
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.5521
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 129.404
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 44.8966
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 43.5793
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 41.312
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Red & Green Pepper Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Saute onions in vegetable oil until soft. Add red and green bell peppers, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Saute until bell peppers are limp, about 10 minutes. Add green and black sliced olives, 2 tablespoons of the... - 34.39
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 42.7564
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 43.4659
Ribbon Bean Bake
Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the chili sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, pepper, oregano and basil and simmer for 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place all the beans and peas in a bowl and mix together.
Beat the... - 43.6111
Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
For people who are looking for an easy lasagna recipe, this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing. With easily available ingredients, you will be able to make a delicious lasagna in a matter of minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 112.303
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 43.1773
Baked Stuffed Eggplant Appetizers
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Reserve shells; chop pulp and reserve.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, eggplant pulp, and garlic and saute until vegetables are... - 38.0625
Baked Eggplant Parmesan
An easy-to-cook and delicious-to-eat recipe of eggplant parmesan, is rarely available. This popular Italian delicacy, is a great dish to serve on your dinner table too. In this video, chef describes the easy cooking process which is surely going to be a huge... - 135.014
Baked Ratatouille And Penne
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Lightly spray or brush a deep casserole dish with unsaturated oil. Place penne in the base of dish.
2. Place eggplant and zucchini in a colander over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under... - 36.1507
Baked Spinach And Cheese Dumplings
1 Put the spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg substitute, whole-wheat flour, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the nutmeg in a food processor and process until the mixture forms a paste. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate, covered, until... - 31.1631
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Baked Ziti Casserole
What a yummy looking recipe for Baked Ziti Casserole? The famous Baked Ziti Casserole is served at the European table as a yummy Breakfast. Once you try out this Baked Ziti Casserole recipe, don't forget to inform me what you think about it . - 48.3306
Baked Ziti Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) To prepare the sauce, in a 6-quart kettle heat oil. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until brown.
3) Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 tablespoon... - 44.9056
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
Kale 'n' Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the kale thoroughly, drain then remove and discard the stems and chop the leaves.
3) In a 5 quart saucepan, bring the kale and water to a boil, then cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes... - 45.4636
Baked Ziti Casserole
Make sauce: In a 6-qt.pot saute onion and garlic in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth until golden brown .
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 Tbs.parsley, 1/2 tsp.lite salt, sugar, oregano, basil, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
Mix well,... - 38.7651
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 46.5344
Place 1/4 cup water or broth in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 48.6474
Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous,... - 124.214
Spinach Cheese Tqrta
Preheat oven to 400°F In medium bowl, thoroughly combine corn muffin crumbs, butter, 2 teaspoons basil, salt and pepper.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform or square baking pan.
Bake 12 minutes; cool on wire rack.
In medium... - 46.6313
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
In a bowl, mix spinach with 1 1/2 cups of the Parmesan cheese.
Add ricotta, salt,... - 46.6727
Tofu Layered With Three Cheeses
Spread 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of an 8" X 8" baking dish; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, pepper and the remaining 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce; set aside.
Squeeze the tofu... - 40.3298
Cheese And Tomato Stuffed Manicotti
Mix 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, tomato, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Stuff cooked manicotti with cheese filling.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
Pour over manicotti.
Sprinkle with... - 38.7525
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8X8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and beginning to release liquid. Stir in... - 34.8731
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook manicotti noodles according to package directions.
Combine mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, spinach, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stuff cooked manicotti with cheese filling. Arrange in 3-quart (9" x... - 29.3731
Brown sausage; drain.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, garlic, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Cook noodles; drain.
Combine eggs, ricotta, Romano, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7678
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Pierce potatoes with a fork.
Wrap 1 piece bacon around potato and wrap in foil.
Bake for 1 hour.
When potatoes are cooked, cut in half lengthwise.
Remove potato from skins and place in a bowl.
Add ricotta cheese, onions, and... - 37.9428
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.366
Mushroom And Ham Lasagna
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender; drain.
Rinse and drain again, Combine ricotta, milk, salt, and pepper.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine just till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, ham, parsley, wine, and basil.
Bring to boiling;... - 44.7559
Boil a small amount of water and add spinach.
Cover and cook until done.
Place spinach in electric blender and add garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
Process carefully until mixed but not a liquid.
In a bowl, combine wheat germ, tomato sauce and... - 44.3812
Three Cheese Italian Lasagna
Italian Lasagna is a meal in itself and is perfect for a dinner party or a grand family dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Italian Lasagna recipe at home! - 46.049
Simple Lasagna For Whole Family
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl add ricotta cheese and break two eggs into it.
3. Stir it well immediately.
4. For the meat sauce, add the beef into a big bowl.
5. Place the meat on medium low heat and let it simmer.
6. Add... - 96.6766
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 35.1609
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.4092
Lasagne Naples Style
In skillet cook beef, sausage, onion, mushrooms, and garlic till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato puree, wine, bay leaf, basil, marjoram, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 42.8122
Mushroom And Ham Lasagne
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Combine ricotta, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook mushrooms and green onion in butter just till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, ham, parsley,... - 43.9071
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 44.9102
Surprise Chicken Packets
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Hold the chicken flat with one hand, and with the other use a slender boning knife to make a 1-inch slit on the thicker side of one breast half. Take care not to pierce through the top or bottom of the chicken. Work the tip... - 35.8693
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in 2 tablespoons salt and cook the sheets of spinach pasta, one at a time; each will be done in 3 minutes or so.
It is particularly important, when the pasta is to be cooked further in the oven, that you not... - 42.9139
Eggplant Cheese Rolls
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3 Pat the salted eggplant dry with paper towels. Rinse... - 31.2778
For cheese filling, pat tofu dry with paper towels. In a medium mixing bowl mash tofu with a fork. Lightly beat eggs whites with a fork. Stir egg whites, ricotta cheese, romano or Parmesan cheese, parsley; salt, and pepper into tofu.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons... - 36.5897
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut each fillet in half crosswise.
Place half of the pieces in greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
In large covered saucepan simmer fresh spinach in a small amount of water for 3 to 5 minutes or just till tender.
Drain; chop spinach.
Combine... - 39.4785
Lasagna served in individual pieces is a fun dish to serve on a weeknight. This recipe is a traditional cheese lasagna, but feel to add meat, vegetables or even tofu to make it your own. - 0
1. Peel the aubergines and cut them lengthways into 5 mm ( 1/4 inch) thick slices. Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper. Dredge the aubergine slices in flour and dip them in the beaten egg.
2. Brush a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan with the oil... - 34.4411
Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in olive oil in a large frypan.
Press the tomatoes through a strainer and add to ground beef mixture.
Add the tomato paste, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and 1 cup water and mix well.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook the... - 35.9439
Dice the sausage in small cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the sausage, add the onions, green pepper, celery, mushrooms and garlic, saute until tender.
Drain off any excess fat.
Add the tomato sauce and basil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 43.9718
Herbed Chevre And Tomato Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
In a large bowl, combine the chevre, ricotta, basil and/or tarragon, parsley, garlic, and optional olives.
Spread the herbed cheese topping on the pizza crust and top with the... - 37.1724
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.2279
Tuscan Style Torta
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain, if necessary.
Stir in spaghetti sauce.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 40.27
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing... - 48.5703
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 39.2471
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook turkey, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Cut up the tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, and... - 44.896
Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick vegetable spray to spray a large skillet and place it over medium heat.
3) Add the garlic, onion and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, till the vegetables have... - 43.0277
Herbed Manicotti With Tomato Olive Salsa
1. In small bowl, combine ricotta, pepper jack cheese, egg substitute and 1 1/2 teaspoons each of the parsley and basil. Fill manicotti shells evenly with mixture; set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, melt margarine.... - 36.1667
For sauce, in a medium saucepan cook the meat, onion, carrot, and garlic till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, basil, oregano, fennel seed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 41.7538
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Place spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a large deep pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until wilted (2 to 4 minutes).
Drain well and let cool.
Chop spinach coarsely, squeezing out excess... - 46.9816
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 116.524
Swiss Chicken Bundles
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl stir together egg, ricotta or cottage cheese, chicken or turkey, and the snipped fresh or dried tarragon or basil.
Grease... - 46.1506
Garden Pasta Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
3. Transfer onion to medium bowl.... - 37.4418
Eggplant Pie is an all time favorite main dish. It is easy to make and has a delicious blend of flavors. Eggplant Pie uses a variety of cheese which makes it an absolute delight for the cheese lovers. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback. - 49.624
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Squash
Place squash on a rack in a large pan over about 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam over high heat until tender-crisp when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Immerse in cold water to cool; then drain.
Using a spoon, scoop seeds and pulp from each squash half to... - 42.9961
Place sausage links and 1/4 cup water in 4-quart saucepan or dutch oven; cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Uncover; continue cooking until sausage is brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and set aside; discard drippings.
Brown ground beef and onions in the 4-quart... - 43.6123