- » Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil
Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Peppers Ricotta Basil recipes.
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.6905
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.7353
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 140.481
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 43.2093
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 41.932
Baked Tomatoes With Ricotta Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slice off the stem end of tomatoes and gently scoop out the pulp, leaving a thick tomato shell.
3) Sprinkle the inner surface of the tomatoes shells with salt, then turn and allow to drain on paper towel.
4)... - 47.2209
Baked Ricotta Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper. Set aside.
2. To make filling, place ricotta cheese, tomatoes, onion, basil, chives, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling... - 36.4854
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 99.6433
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 46.6718
Ricotta Stuffed Squash
Trim ends off squash; cut squash in half lengthwise.
With a teaspoon scoop out seeds and part of pulp (save pulp for soup stock), leaving shells 1/2 inch thick.
Steam squash shells over boiling water until crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
Plunge in cold water,... - 42.7427
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 42.4293
Herbed Ricotta Pizza
Herbed Ricotta Pizza has a great taste. Herbed Ricotta Pizza gets its taste from pizza dough topped with zucchini and cheese. Herbed Ricotta Pizza is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 34.4025
Egg Plant Ricotta Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of water.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tender; remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, bringa large... - 40.719
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.2017
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 35.63
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 40.0047
Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach.
2) Finely chop them.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Oil a 8 X 8-inch shallow baking dish and place aside.
5) In a pan, place the spinach and cover with a tight fitting lid.
6) Cook the spinach for 7 minutes... - 46.3872
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 46.0761
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 43.6302
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.3944
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
Remove... - 42.8197
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Heat in skillet until vegetables are wilted.
Cool and chop finely.
Add to above and mix until well-combined.
Fill pasta shells with... - 42.4704
Delicious Ricotta Tortes
This delicious cross between a pie and quiche makes for a delectable brunch or dinner option. Cathy cooks up a unique torte using the freshest of ricotta cheese. Totally droolworthy and a cinch to make, these tortes will have you returning back to it time and... - 108.467
Spinach Ricotta Crepes
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce.
In a medium size bowl, beat egg with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix in ricotta cheese, jack cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the 1 tablespoon parsley, and spinach.
Spoon an equal amount of ricotta mixture down center of each... - 42.9735
Roast Vegetables With Green Olives And Ricotta
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Toss aubergine, red or yellow pepper, fennel, tomatoes and garlic with chilli flakes and oil to coat well.
Spread out on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until soft and lightly charred, 20-25... - 44.3958
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 43.0731
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 50.1269
Basil Cheese Spread
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine cheeses; beat at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg substitute, basil, and white pepper; beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 34.3009
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 41.5887
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 130.965
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 47.8305
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 43.5425
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 42.3683
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 40.1978
Red & Green Pepper Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Saute onions in vegetable oil until soft. Add red and green bell peppers, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Saute until bell peppers are limp, about 10 minutes. Add green and black sliced olives, 2 tablespoons of the... - 33.1583
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.6666
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 41.6209
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 45.0694
Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
For people who are looking for an easy lasagna recipe, this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing. With easily available ingredients, you will be able to make a delicious lasagna in a matter of minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 110.021
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 40.9965