- » Baked Pepper Sauce
Baked Pepper Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pepper sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pepper sauce recipes.
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 85.4149
Cornish Hens With Pineapple Pepper Sauce
1) Remove giblets and rinse hens inside-out. Pat dry and cut each hen lengthwise into half.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) Take a broiler pan or a shallow roasting pan and place halved hens skin side up.
4) Broil them 4-6 inches away... - 47.6915
Lemon Sole With Lemon Pepper Sauce And Egg Bows
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rinse and pat the fish dry.
Pour the olive oil into the baking pan (choose an attractive one you can serve from).
Place the fish fillets in the pan in 1 layer.
Sprinkle with rosemary.
Top with lemon slices.
Bake 20 minutes, or... - 43.5249
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 42.7564
Hazelnut Loaf With Mushroom And Pepper Sauce
1. Mix the hazelnuts and breadcrumbs together in a large bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and gently try the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes until soft. Add to the nut and breadcrumb mixture, together with the sage and thyme.
3. Dissolve the yeast... - 38.2935
Stuffed Crepes & Pepper Sauce
1. To make the sauce, preheat the grill. Place the pepper halves, skin side up, on a baking sheet and grill, turning, for 10-12 minutes until the skin is browned and well blistered. After 5 minutes, add the tomatoes and garlic and cook in the same way for 5-7... - 36.3647
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 33.6667
Baked Halibut With Roasted Pepper Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Prepare Roasted Pepper Sauce; set aside.
Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with onion and garlic.
Top with fish.
Pour sauce over fish.
Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 30.8351
Baked Pepper Sauce Recipes By Category