- » Baked Pear Raisin
Baked Pear Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pear raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pear raisin recipes.
Sour Cream, Raisin And Pear Pie
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/4 inch beyond edge.
Fold under extra pastry.
Using knife, cut leaf shapes about 1 inch long from pastry trimmings.
Score veins on... - 44.0669
Raisin Pear Coffee Cake
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute, and beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to margarine mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with... - 43.9872
Pear And Raisin Strudel
In a large bowl, combine the pears, raisins, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
To keep the dough from drying out as you work, unroll it onto a counter and cover with a barely damp towel.
Peel off 1 sheet and place it flat on a dry section of the... - 43.6709
Pear 'n Raisin Crispy
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine oat bran, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and margarine; mix well.
Combine pears, raisins, water and lemon juice.
Add combined 1/4 cup brown sugar, flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, stirring until pears... - 42.1581
Pear, Nut And Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill... - 31.5764
You May Also Like!
Baked Whole Pears With Raisin Nut Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse the pears, remove the stem ends and core them.
3) In shallow baking dish, place the pears.
4) Mix rest of the ingredients except honey and water.
5) Stuff the pears with sugar mixture and spoon... - 37.9382
Healthy Baked Pears
Cut pears in half lengthwise.
Pierce inside of pear halves with fork.
Arrange cut side up in 8 x 8-in baking dish.
In 2-cup measure combine orange juice, raisins, orange peel, cornstarch, water, allspice and cinnamon.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or... - 40.3298
Stuffed Baked Pears
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a small sized bowl, combine raisins and walnuts. Mix well and stuff each pear with this mixture.
3. In a small sized sauce pan, combine grape juice, cinnamon powder, clove powder and ½ cup... - 39.1299
Fresh Pear Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the pear nectar and chopped pear, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat an... - 35.0648
Cinnamon Pear Muffins
Cinnamon pear muffin is very healthy and delicious muffin recipe made with ripe pear bits along with cinnamon and nutmeg. Baked with milk and flavored with a hint of vanilla, these muffins are also made filling and crunchy with walnuts and pecans. - 46.063
1. Core pears, being careful not to cut through bottoms. Peel a small strip around top of each pear. Set pears, stem-side up, in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
2. Spoon raisins into center of each pear. Mound brown sugar on pears. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 30.5204
Baked Orangey Pears
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Remove core from each pear with apple corer; set pears in four 10-ounce custard cups. Combine chopped oranges, golden raisins, lemon rind and cinnamon in small bowl; stuff center of each pear with one-fourth mixture. Pour 1/2... - 26.8615
Baked Cinnamon Pears
Core pears, then pare off a 1/2-inch-wide strip of peel around stem end.
Set pears upright in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Thoroughly mix butter, sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Divide mixture evenly among pear centers,... - 38.6102
Baked Stuffed Apples And Pears
1) From the apples, cut the top third and set aside.
2) Core the apples, but do not cut the bottom, and set aside.
3) Peel the pears without cutting the stems
4) Core the bottom of the pears .
5) Mix together the raisins, nuts, sugar,... - 40.9902
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942