- » Baked Peach Halves
Baked Peach Halves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Peach Halves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Peach Halves recipes.
Baked Peach Halves
Arrange the peaches in the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt covered casserole, then add remaining ingredients except jelly which have been simmered together for 5 min.
Bake, covered, in a moderate oven of 350ºF for 45 min.
Cut the jelly with a melon... - 28.2435
Stuffed Peach Halves
1. Cream together the butter, sugar, egg yolks and almonds.
2. Into the peach halves stuff the mixture and let it bake for 15 minutes in a 400F/200C oven. - 28.6269
Baked Stuffed Peaches
1. Peel peaches, split, and remove stones. With a spoon, scoop out some of the pulp to leave a 1-inch shell.
2. In a bowl, combine scooped out peach pulp with 1/3 cup sugar, lemon rind, egg yolks, cocoa, crumbled cookies, and almonds. Add enough liqueur to... - 30.8129
1. Using a soup strainer, drain canned peach halves. Reserve the drained syrup.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled macaroons and 2 tablespoons reserved syrup.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining syrup with sherry and keep aside.
4.... - 34.062
Baked Stuffed Peaches
1) Halve peaches, peel and remove pits.
2) With a pointed teaspoon scoop out some of the flesh to enlarge the cavities.
3) Preheat oven at 350°F
4) In a small bowl cream sugar, butter, and egg yolk.
5) Mix in crushed amaretti to the... - 37.5963
Georgia Baked Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Halve peaches and remove pits. Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of peach flesh from each half. Chop coarsely and set aside. Cut thin slice from bottom of each peach half so each sits steady. Place peaches in baking dish just large... - 34.011
Baked Maple Peaches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In the prepared baking dish, arrange the peach halves with the cut side up.
4) Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and drizzle over with the... - 36.5975
Baked Peach Melba
1. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof baking dish, combine orange juice, sweetener and allspice
2. Heat in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until juice reaches boiling point
3. Place the peach halved over sauce, spooning some of it over the fruit to... - 39.1652
Baked Peaches A La Brie
1. Preheat dutch oven to 425F.
2. Line the dutch oven with parchment paper and place peach halves in.
3. Top each half of peach with a slice of cheese.
4. Drizzle with maple syrup & top with walnuts.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes, until cheese... - 96.0504
Baked Peach Parcels
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Cut out 4 pieces of foil, each about 26cm (10in) square.
Put 2 peach halves in the centre of each piece and bring up the sides of the foil slightly.
Put the honey, orange zest and juice, and butter in a small saucepan,... - 38.6422
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) In boiling water dip peaches for 1 minute.
3) Drain and peel skins; halve and remove stones.
4) In a basin mix ground almonds, sugar, egg yolk and sherry.
5) Spoon into hollow of each... - 40.0101
Baked Peaches With Marsala
Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits, and place the halves, cut side up, in a baking dish.
Sprinkle the cookie crumbs on top of the peaches and dot them with the butter.
Pour the Marsala over the peaches.
Bake for 7 to 10... - 30.7162
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266
Baked Chutney Peaches
Place drained peaches, cut side up, on cake rack.
Brush with melted butter.
Spoon 1 tablespoon chutney into center of each peach half.
Bake in baking dish at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or till heated through. - 23.1515
Baked Peaches And Cream
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Arrange peaches, cut side up, in an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan. Add reserved liquid.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over peaches.
4. Top each peach half with 1 tablespoon... - 31.6442
Peach Glaze For Meats
1. Drain peach halves, saving syrup in small bowl; arrange peaches, cut side up, in shallow baking dish.
2. Blend meat sauce into syrup for Golden Glaze and brush over chickens; brush peach halves with rest of glaze for Golden Peaches; bake peaches in oven... - 15.9052
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a shallow baking dish, place peach halves.
3. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and lemon rind. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl place egg whites and stiffly beat.
5. Add sugar and fold gently... - 41.7704
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In boiling water blanch the peaches for 20 seconds. Blanch 2 peaches at a time.
3. Place the peaches in cold water. Peel the skins using sharp knife.
4. Make cuts in the peaches and remove the stones.
5.... - 38.6314
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Using two knives or pastry blender, rub butter into cornmeal consistency and use to dot the sides and bottom of a 9 inch greased cake pan.
4. Arrange... - 43.9141
Sausage Peach Balls
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2 In a bowl, mix sausage, onion, bread crumbs seasoning and egg.
3 Form 8 balls from the mixture.
4 In a shallow baking dish, arrange peach halves, cut side up,
5 Around the edge of each peach... - 44.7815
Curried Fruit Bake
Combine butter, brown sugar and curry powder.
Pour mixture over fruit and bake for 1 hour at 350°.
Serve with ham, lamb, or poultry. - 31.2356
Molasses Peach Meringues
Put peach halves in shallow baking dish.
Cover with molasses and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 10 minutes.
Pour cream around peaches.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually add sugar and beat until very stiff.
Pile some... - 37.6676
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Peach Royal- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Peach Royal gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall in love with it! - 33.6747
Streusel Peach Tarts
This sweet and delicious Streusel Peach Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Streusel Peach Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 34.3345
Peach Glazed Chicken
1. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
2. Drain peach syrup into a cup Add lemon juice and soy sauce to syrup; brush about half over chicken.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°), brushing every 15 minutes with remaining peach... - 24.5573
Peach Cream Pie
Looking for a great way to end the meal with, try out this Peach Cream Pie - a wonderful dessert treat! Follow this relatively easy recipe for Peach Cream Pie and I bet, this will soon be your favorite! - 44.3547
This Peach Kuchen is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Peach Kuchen and let me know how it turned out for you! - 47.2313
Peach Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a saucepan add pudding mix, milk and egg yolk and cook them by adhering to the cooking instructions strutted on the package.
3. Fold in margarine and almond extract. When cooked remove the mixture... - 46.6698
Almond Topped Spiced Peaches
Place peach halves in an ungreased shallow 2-qt baking dish; set aside.
In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and curry powder.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over peaches.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake, uncovered, at 375°... - 38.0262
Peach Marshmallow Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Cream 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, and corn syrup together.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into prepared pan; arrange peach... - 44.0204
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate arrange peach halves, rounded side down (if using fresh peaches add 2 tablespoons water). Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. With spoon cream together butter, sugar, and salt. Add egg; beat until fluffy;... - 27.7333
Mot Spiced Peaches
1) Drain the peaches from the tin and reserve 1/4 pint (1 1/2 dl) of the juice.
2) In a small baking dish or roasting tin, arrange the halves, cut-side up.
3) Pour the reserved juice on to the base of the tin.
4) Mix together ' the sugar... - 33.1643
Hot Spiced Peaches
Drain the juice from the peaches and reserve.
Combine the peach juice and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Place the peaches in a shallow baking pan and pour the juice over them; bake covered at 300° until the juice is thick,... - 29.9737
Peaches And Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a pie shell and top it with halved or sliced peaches.
3. Take a bowl and add eggs, honey and cream to it. Whisk this mixture using electric beater.
4. Spoon the mixture over peaches.
5. Take a... - 44.8944
1) In a kettle, drain the peach juice, combine with the sugar, vinegar, and spices.
2) Allow to boil for 10 minutes, stir in the peaches and cook for further 5 minutes or until peaches are thoroughly heated.
3) Discard the spice bag, then stuff the... - 33.3825
Peaches And Cream Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange peeled, halved, and pitted peaches, cut side up, in a pastry lined pie shell.
Blend together cream, almond extract, 1/4 cup sugar, and eggs. Pour over and around peaches. Dot peaches with small pieces of butter.
Sprinkle with... - 32.6732
Quick Peach Dessert
1) Preheated the oven to 325°F.
1) In a square 8-inch baking dish, drain and place the peaches.
2) Blend the piecrust mix and sugar together.
3) Sprinkle evenly over the peaches and dot with plently of butter.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 34.7687
Ginger And Peach Dessert
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Ginger And Peach Dessert- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Ginger And Peach Dessert gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall... - 32.9878
Peach Upside Down Cake
Microwave butter in an 8-inch round glass baking dish at HIGH 30 seconds.
Spread softened butter to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
Sprinkle brown sugar over softened butter.
Arrange peaches and cherries on brown sugar.
Prepare cake mix according to... - 40.1008
Peach Pear Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
3. To make the Skinny Shortcakes
4. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
5. Cut in butter... - 52.7762
Peach Melba Shortcake
To make biscuits: Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut... - 43.4506
Peach Breakfast Cake
With a mixer or food processor, beat or whirl butter, sugar, peel, and almond extract until blended.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well.
Add flour; whirl or beat until smoothly mixed.
Spread batter in a buttered, flour-dusted 9-inch cheesecake pan with... - 38.4093
Pear And Peach Frangipane
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Oil a Swiss roll tin of dimensions 7"X11" lightly
3. In a large bowl, sift the flours, ground rice and lemon rind; rub in butter and sugar and form into a dough, press into the tin and chill
4.... - 46.3931
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine sausage, onion, crumbs, seasonings and egg; form into 8 balls.
Arrange peach halves, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish.
Stick 3 cloves around edge of each peach half; place sausage balls in peach centers.
Bake for 45... - 33.3316
Scald the fresh peaches with boiling water, then remove the skin.
Halve and pit.
Drain the canned peach halves.
Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of a greased baking dish.
Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Scald the milk, then strain into a... - 38.5574
Italian Stuffed Peaches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Coat a shallow ovenproof dish that can accommodate the halved peaches in a single layer with little butter.
3) From each peach scoop out about 1/3 of the peach flesh with a spoon, put in a bowl and... - 42.6759
Peach Meringue Pudding
1. In a large bowl, cook the bows for three minutes only
2. Drain and rinse with cold water
3. Drain again and set aside
4. Set aside 6 of the halves till when required
5. Chop the remaining fruit
6. In a large pan, tip in the butter and... - 45.4759
Peach Upside-down Cupcakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together 3 times; add shortening, eggs and milk.
Beat until bat- ter is smooth and light.
Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in each muffin cup; place over low heat until melted, blending... - 42.8841
Apple And Peach Amber
Peel and halve or quarter the peaches, remove their stones then slice them using the slicing disc.
Peel and core the apples, cut them into quarters then slice them using the slicing disc.
Mix the fruit in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with lemon juice and stir... - 35.6239
Drain peaches and place in an ovenproof dish.
Store in a cool place until required.
Separate the eggs, beat the yolks and add the sugar.
Continue beating until smooth, crumble the macaroons and fold into the mixture.
When thoroughly mixed store in... - 32.3676
Streusel Peach Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and mix together flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon to form a crumb mixture.
3) Place the crumb mixture equally in the unbaked tart shells, to about 1/3 height of the shells.
4)... - 40.2472
Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, leave a minute, then drop them into cold water.
Slip off their skins and chop up the pulp, removing the seeds.
Allow to drain for about 10 mins.
before using, then mix with peas and pine- apple.
Add just enough mayonnaise... - 32.1318
Peaches And Cream Meringue
1. Line a cooky sheet with brown paper; draw a 7-inch circle in center.
2. Make meringue in two batches: Beat 3 egg whites in a medium-size bowl, until foamy white and double in volume. Sprinkle in 1 cup of the sugar very slowly, 1 tablespoon at a time,... - 37.5223
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Peach-Apricot Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 44.2635
Pear Or Peach Meringues
Beat egg white until stiff.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until very stiff and smooth.
Add vinegar and beat at least 1 minute longer.
Pile meringue into hollows of pear or peach halves which have been placed in a buttered shallow baking pan and... - 42.0645
Peach Apricot Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease thoroughly and pat in 2/3rd portion of zwieback crumbs to the bottom.
3. Place well-drained peaches with cut side facing up above the crumbs, while use the drained... - 43.4481
Golden Peach Dumplings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add cheese and mix lightly with a fork.
Add water, a tablespoonful at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition... - 43.5463
Peach Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch spring form or layer-cake pan.
3) Pour of the liquid from the peach halves, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
4) Leave the peaches aside to drain well.
5) On a sheet of... - 47.7475
Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle
This special Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle and spruce up any meal that you... - 44.9013
Homemade Peach Jam
Jams and spreads, especially this Peach Jam, have always been my favorite since childhood. Try out this deliciously prepared and incredibly tasting Peach Jam. Serve with love to your dear ones! - 34.1952
Peach Melba Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan in oven while oven preheats.
2. Stir raspberry preserves into melted butter or margarine; arrange peach halves, evenly spaced, in pan.
3. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs, liquid and mace, following label... - 29.8355
Quick Peach Brulee
1. Prepare four custard cups
2. Arrange peach halves cut side down in the custard cups
3. Cook on High for 1 minute and allow to cool
4. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with granulated sugar and lemon peel
5. Spoon the mix over... - 41.4382
1. Halve and stone the peaches. Put into the base of a large casserole or ovenproof dish with the cut sides uppermost.
2. Combine the hazelnuts and cinnamon in a small bowl. Melt the honey and margarine over a moderate heat in a small pan. Pour over the... - 24.4504
1. Cut a 23 cm / 9 in circle out of one sheet of pastry. Cut remaining sheet into 1 1/2 cm / 1/2 in strips. Brush edge of pastry circle with water.
2. Gently press a strip of pastry around the edge of the pastry circle, using fingertips to shape. Continue... - 27.6169
Fresh Cream Peach Pie
Arrange peaches, halves or slices, in attractive manner in crust.
Mix dry ingredients - stir in cream gradually.
Pour this mixture over peaches.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until filling is set.
Serve warm or cold.(May scatter 1/2... - 36.01
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large saucepan, mix the lemon juice, wine, allspice and sugar, stir continuously over medium heat to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a pan, place the peaches in a single layer with the cut sides down, cover... - 45.4762
1. Combine water, the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and grenadine syrup in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat.
2. Prepare pastry. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to an 18x12-inch rectangle; cut into six 6x6-inch... - 34.2559
Drain peaches; reserve syrup.
Pour reserved syrup into shallow baking dish; arrange peaches in syrup, cut side up.
Fill peaches with maple syrup; dot with butter.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes; serve warm with whipped cream. - 28.2073
Pineapple Peach Pyramid
Drain fruit separately, reserving peach juice for this recipe and pineapple juice for breakfast juice.
Place peach half with hollow side up in center of each slice of pineapple; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Place marshmallow in center of each peach.
Pour... - 27.765
Summertime Peach Pie
Mix cornstarch and sugar together and sprinkle half of the mixture into the bottom of an unbaked pie shell.
Arrange fresh, peeled peach halves with their cut sides up in the pie shell and sprinkle the rest of the cornstarch and sugar mix over them.
Then fill... - 27.2232
Cinnamon Peach Dumplings
Mix flour and salt thoroughly.
Mix in butter with pastry blender or fork.
Mix egg yolk, 3 tablespoons water, and lemon juice together.
Mix lightly into flour mixture with fork.
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F.
Grease 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Roll dough on lightly... - 43.9427
Drain the canned peaches.
If using fresh peaches, scald them in boiling water, then remove the skins.
Halve and pit, then cut into slices.
Put a cookie in each of four greased individual baking dishes.
Sprinkle the cookies with the brandy and cover with the... - 36.9333
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cook the peaches for about 2 minutes in a pot of boiling water and a little sugar. Drain, cool and slice into two halves.
3) In a bowl, mix margarine into the flour to form a crumbled mixture.
4) Add in sugar... - 36.1008
Brown Sugar Peach Pie
Put all the above ingredients except pastry and peaches in a pan, and put them on a very slow fire.
Keep on stirring till it becomes thick and smooth like sauce.
Make a 9 1/2 inch pie crust.
Pour some sauce.
Carefully arrange peach halves on it.
Pour the... - 43.1
Peach Meringue Crown
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Use brown paper to line a cookie sheet and in the center, draw a 7-inch circle with the help of a bowl or a salad plate.
3) The meringue needs to be prepared in two batches. First, in a... - 37.1361
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain peaches, reserving juice.
Arrange peaches, hollow side up, in an 8 x 8 x 2" dish.
Cream shortening with flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt; stir in oats.
Crumble mixture over peaches, filling hollows.
Sprinkle with peach... - 46.1545
Peaches Gratinees Aux Macarons
1. With a teaspoon, scoop out a little flesh from the centre of each peach half. Chop this up and mix with the macaroons, ground almonds, crystallized fruits, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon cream and 1 tablespoon Kirsch or rum if using. Stuff the peach halves with... - 36.5479
Peach Caramei Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Cut up peaches and set aside.
Crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls into saucepan; add flour, lemon peel, and salt.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved peach syrup; mix well.
Cook, stirringconstantly, over... - 37.4546
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add pecans and chop them coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade. Add only ½ cup of pecans at a time.
3. Add it to bowl and blend with crumbs.
4. In a container... - 44.3628
Quick Peach Betty
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Drain the peaches and arrange them in a baking dish of 10x6x2-inches. Pour measured peach syrup all over. The remaining syrup can be used for a fruit sauce or drink.
3) In a medium-sized... - 36.0678
Peaches In Macaroon Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease an 8"x8"x2" baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Place the peaches in the dish, pitted side up, and dot the centers with the remaining tablespoon of butter. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
2.... - 29.5231
Chicken With Peach Sauce
Rub salt and pepper into the chicken pieces.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Remove from the pan and place in a baking dish.
Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan and fry until the onion is soft... - 44.2182
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients together and gently cut in the shortening.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs and cream to prepare a soft dough.
4) Halve the dough, then press half into a greased 9-inch cake pan... - 44.7631
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) Divide the pastry into two halves and roll out one half and fit it loosely into a 9 inch pie pan.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine cinnamon, flour, peaches and nutmeg.
4) Pour this mixture over the... - 45.307
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out 1/2 of the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Prick all over the dough and arrange the peaches at the bottom of the pastry... - 39.7242
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C / 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, rub the flour with butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then stir in the egg yolks and mix into a firm dough with a little water if required.
3) On a floured surface,... - 45.7295
Peach Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Grease and line the bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper, then grease and flour them well.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks, lemon peel and sugar together until fluffy.
4)... - 47.7824
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Butter a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle.
Place dough carefully in buttered tart pan.
Trim edges of dough by gently pressing the... - 43.366
Peach And Brandy Pie
1. Immerse the peaches in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Lift them out with a slotted spoon, dip in cold water, then peel off the skins. Halve and stone (pit) the peaches, then cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the peach... - 45.5249
Juicy Peaches And Cream Crunch
Bored of your regular peach cobbler? Then this creamy, crunchy, peachy treat would add a refreshing twist on the way you eat your peaches. Betty's peachy delight is so simple and sumptuous that can't really resist going for a second helping. Just trail the... - 107.024
Strawberry Peach Cake
This Strawberry Peach Cake tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity cake for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Strawberry Peach Cake. - 46.2504
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings
Roll out patty shells to 6-inch circles.
Top with a peach half, 2 apple halves, and a cheese stick.
Moisten edges of dough; fold to center forming triangle; seal.
Bake in 400° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 24.0261
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings
Preheat oven to 400°.
Roll out each patty shell to a 6-inch circle.
Top each with a peach half, 2 apple halves, and a stick of cream cheese.
Moisten edges of dough; fold to center, forming a triangle.
Bake at 400° till golden brown, 20 to 25... - 31.846
1) Scald and peel the peaches, then halve and pit them.
2) Combine and heat the sherry, port and sugar.
3) Stir in the peach halves and 4 pits, then gently simmer for about 30 minutes.
4) Discard the pits, place the peach halves in flat dish and... - 37.2706
1) Into a bowl, combine the egg white, and syrup and mix till well blended
2) Add the brown sugar and bread crumbs and mix well
3) Place two tablespoonfuls of the meringue mixture onto the center of each peach half
4) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at... - 32.894
Peach And Pear Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 12 3 1/2 inch tart tins.
For easy handling, work with only 1/4 of the Pecan Pastry at a time.
Keep the rest refrigerated until ready to roll out.
Line the prepared... - 38.3352
Peach Chiffon Pie
Peach Chiffon Pie is something really worth making, trust me on that. Peach Chiffon Pie gets its taste from peach. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Peach Chiffon Pie recipe. - 50.383
1) Blanch and peel the peaches, then halve and pit them.
2) Combine the corn syrup, orange juice, and almond extract, then bring to a boil.
3) Poach the peaches in batches in this gently simmering liquid until the peaches are just tender.
4) Then drain... - 36.5471
Spicy Peach Chutney
This special Peach Chutney with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Peach Chutney and spruce up any meal that you think is a little bland. - 40.2246
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Peach Pie- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Peach Pie gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall in love with it! - 33.2572