- » Baked Pasta Shell
Baked Pasta Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pasta shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pasta shell recipes.
Baked Shell Pasta With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Peel the onions and cut into quarters then separate the segments.
4. Peel the zucchini.
5. Slice the zucchini and aubergines into half lengthwise... - 46.6917
Cauliflower Casserole With Shell Pasta
Put the cauliflower in a 2-quart gratin dish.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour.
Cook the roux over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring often, but don't brown it.
Heat the milk to scalding separately; this can... - 43.0092
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 40.0691
Shell And Cheese Puff
1. Cook shells in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2. While shells cook, melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, salt, mustard and paprika; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk;... - 38.7027
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Pasta Shells
When you need an easy go-to dinner on a busy weeknight, stuffed pasta shells can come to your quick rescue. The best thing about these stuffed treat is that you can make them ahead, load them with yummy ingredients, and serve a one-dish meal that everyone... - 105.135
Taco-filled Pasta Shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Prepare the taco seasoning using package directions and stir into the ground beef.
Add the cream cheese and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove ground... - 43.7792
Fisherman S Baked Shells
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot, celery, red pepper, basil, marjoram, rosemary, and black pepper.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8... - 41.891
Smoked Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells
Smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is a herbed and saucy macaroni recipe. Filled with a cheesy, herbed egg and sausage mix, the smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is baked to finish with a topping of extra cheese. Melty and supmtiously filling, the smoked... - 45.0211
Baked Pasta Shells
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour; add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 39.0514
Italian Stuffed Shells
Stuffed pasta shells are the quintessential Italian comfort food. Ideal for potlucks and picnic, this portable pasta dish is convenient to make and makes for a suitable appetizer or snack. Stream the video recipe to get pleasantly inspired. - 105.506
Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Cook and drain the pasta as directed on the package omitting salt.
3 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet,cook turkey with italian sesoning,fennel seeds and pepper over medium heat for 8-10... - 44.8258
Codfish With Tiny Pasta Shells
1. In a large pan or bowl, soak the codfish in water to cover for at least 24 hours. Change the water frequently. Drain the codfish and put it in a covered ovenproof pan or dish. Add enough milk so that the fish is just barely covered. Put the garlic clove in... - 29.7956
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Stuffed Giant Pasta Shells
Preheat oven to 4°F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour.
Add half-and-half; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in... - 45.1446
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Shell Casserole
This casserole is really simple and so delicious that you won’t want to ever make any other pasta casserole again! Take the ingredients out of your pantry cupboard and make this for dinner tonight! It’s a delicious bake, that would suit the giant pasta... - 105.201
Mushrooms And Cheese In Pasta Shells
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells till tender for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and mushroms till soft. Add in green onions and cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.16
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 46.0761