- » Baked Pasta Lasagna
Baked Pasta Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pasta lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pasta lasagna recipes.
Lasagne My Way
Try this new version of Meatball Lasagna. It is a simpler dish but very flavorful. The best part of this recipe is the creamy white sauce that gives this dish its typical creaminess. Get the exact recipe from this video and try it out! - 147.887
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 134.931
Diabetes Friendly "lasagna"
We know that diabetics have a tough time dealing with the condition. They cannot eat many dishes due to the high fat or oil content but this simpler version of a classic dish is a must taste. - 119.669
Healthy Baked Lasagna
Try this healthy baked lasagna from Stacy. It is the real stuff but so much less calories and that makes it a much desired dish by all the low fat, low cal diners. So if you have such friends, call them over and surprise them with this amazingly delicious... - 119.422
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 115.587
Vegetable Lasagna With Squash And Zucchini
Notch up the veggie quotient on your food with vegetable lasagna. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to whomp up an easy, nutritious, pasta dish at home using a whole slew of yummy veggies. Next time you crave for something filling, remember vegetable lasgana is... - 110.368
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna
Join Toby in adding more plant-based dishes to your diet, starting with this recipe for eggplant lasagna from our friend Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down." Dr. Janet's eggplant lasagna is the featured dish on our weekly menu beginning Monday, January... - 105.926
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 103.518
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 102.742
Simple Lasagna For Whole Family
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl add ricotta cheese and break two eggs into it.
3. Stir it well immediately.
4. For the meat sauce, add the beef into a big bowl.
5. Place the meat on medium low heat and let it simmer.
6. Add... - 99.918
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 1
Lasagna has to be one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This casserole pasta dish makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! If you are a lasagna lover, watch... - 92.4272
Lasagna Roll-ups With Salsa Rosa Italiano
Do you know about the absolutely simple way of preparing lasagna that is real nutritious. The recipe here uses the most flavorful marinara and alferado sauces. The roll up topping is made with mushrooms, spinach, garlic and wine. Try out this very healthy... - 90.7333
Baked Beef Lasagna
Looking for a way to make your dinner date more special? Then watch this video and learn to cook up a yummy beef lasagna that can be whipped up in minutes and is guaranteed to garner you compliments! - 90.0071
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 2
The ever popular Italian dish - casserole pasta, commonly called as Lasagna, makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! Watch this video where Dave from BBQMyWay shows... - 89.7558
Organic Veggie Lasagna
Many of you might prefer vegetarian lasagna instead of the non-veg variation. Here is the recipe by which you can keep your lasagna simple, delicate yet nutritious. Go through the video and follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. A super delicious... - 88.7924
Fast Pesto Lasagne
This is a nice little twist on a lasagne dish – using pesto & spinach. Mix spinach with cream in a bowl and a jar of pesto. Then add cooked beef and layer in a lasagne dish with sheets…bake for twenty minutes and that’s it done. Don’t believe me?... - 83.7497
Weekend is approaching, why not treat your family to a delicious Lasagna? This video is sure to come handy. watch the chef share her personal recipe to assemble and finalize this easy lasagna. We bet you will make it quite often from now on. - 80.6708
This video is a creation of lisagusto. You can visit lisagusto for complete recipes, and more videos. - 68.5942
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 53.4426
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 50.0428
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 48.5908
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna... - 48.3894
Lasagne With Bell Peppers, Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Cook the lasagne noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water for 6 to 8 minutes until tender. Rinse the noodles under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In the oven, broil the peppers, turning them over often... - 48.2787
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 48.224
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing... - 48.2016
Sieve the flour.
Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
Apply butter to the flour. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make
Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2... - 48.0897
1. Saute onions and garlic in PURITAN Oil in large skillet on medium heat until soft.
2. Push to one side of skillet.
3. Put in ground beef cook, stirring well, to crumble beef. Drain, if necessary.
4. Put in tomatoes and break into smaller... - 47.7925
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 47.2571
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna noodles for 8 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a pan, boil water and cook the spinach till it wilts. Squeeze out all excess water and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt... - 47.1559
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.0643
Brown meat slowly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, eggs, seasonings, and... - 46.9723
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.8645
Father Dan’s Favorite Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and mix chopped tomatoes, non-drained stewed tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, oregano, pepper and salt and boil the mixture.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, on medium heat,... - 46.829
Chicken Pasta Hot Dish
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large saucepan, melt butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Combine... - 46.7364
Green And White Lasagna Bundles
Cook the lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt.
Set the cheese mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet... - 46.6785
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a bowl, mix together minced meat, 1 egg, chopped nuts, raisins, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
3) Add in parsley, salt and pepper. Mix again. Make little balls out of the mixture and set aside.
4)... - 46.5887
1. In a saucepan, cook beef till browned.
2. Add onion, garlic and organo to cook untill the onions becomes tender.
3. Further, add soup, water and vinegar to the mixture.
4. Continue cooking over low flame for about 30 minutes.
5. Take a shallow... - 46.432
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a 2-quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
3) SautÃ© onions and garlic for about 3 minutes in it until onions are translucent.
4) Mix in beef and mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes until... - 46.1711
Vegetarian "chicken" Lasagna Alfredo
This totally vegetarian lasagna has become a welcome main course to all of my meat-eating friends. It has a rich "chicken" alfredo sauce that has great texture and flavor. - 46.1404