- » Baked Party Ham
Baked Party Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked party ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked party ham recipes.
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 113.193
Bryanna's Vegan Ham
Yes, you read it right a Ham Loaf that is vegan. Watch how to prepare the loaf and gauge for yourself that it is equally yummy, nutritious and healthy. Made using easily sourceable vegan ingredients you can prepare the loaf at home without any hassles. - 110.618
Ham And Cheese Calzone
Here is an excellent recipe with a fun twist to the regular ham and cheese sandwiches. The chef here showcases simple step by step instructions to make ham and cheese calzone with broccoli. Perfect for family meals and casual get togethers and is budget... - 105.788
With the holidays upon us, this week I cooked up a sweet, Southern-style Coca-Cola Ham. I try to be good these days and stay away from the soft drinks and sweet tea. Ice water suffices for a drink, but not for this recipe. It calls for 24 ounces of Coke for... - 99.5375
This was a really fun recipe and was really tasty. Spread some pasta sauce on top of a sheet of puff pastry, top with ham and cheese, then roll up into a tube. Cut the tube into slices and put on a baking tray…..brush them with egg to help make them golden... - 83.3692
Savory Ham And Cheese Palmiers
Confused about what to serve your guests as a savory snack at an upcoming afternoon tea party? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy ham and cheese palmiers that are sure to please everyone's taste buds. - 81.6398
This ham is great for all of your holiday celebrations thanksgiving,christmas and Easter. - 74.3793
Chicken / Turkey And Ham Loaf
1) Cut 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf. Pull out the soft bread gently. Keep aside to make breadcrumb).
2) Keep 1/2 inch inner lining of bread to retain shape.
3) Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C (mark 6).
4) In a pan, melt half the... - 49.009
Perugia Ham And Cheese Pie
The perugia ham and cheese pie is a savory and filling pie made with swiss and bel paese cheese along with eggs. Often prepared at my place for a family dinner, this perugia ham and cheese pie is simple yet delicious. - 48.3538
Baked Fresh Ham Southern Style
Put meat in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Cool in the broth and refrigerate overnight.
Remove rind from ham.
Mix mustard and horseradish, and rub on fat.
Insert garlic in the... - 47.5244
Gift Wrapped Ham With Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Turn out the ham from its can.
3. To prepare the pastry, follow the package directions, adding mustard and sage to dry pie crust mix.
4. Roll pastry out to a 17-inch square.
5. Place the ham in center... - 47.1695
Ham-vegetables Au Gratin
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Ham-Vegetables Au Gratin is sure to win many stomach. Give this Au Gratin a try and let your guests envy you! - 47.1172
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.1169
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.7582
Individual Ham Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Cut the rolled dough and use to line 20 deep patty moulds.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 46.5394
Prosciutto Fresco Brasato Al Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl or large glass add marsala, olive oil, bay leaves and lemon juice.
3. In the marinade turn the gammon so that it is well moistened. Marinate for 6 hours at room temperature or... - 46.2163
Polish Ham En Croute With Burgundy
1. Place the ham in deep roasting pan and drench it in wine. Let it sit for a while.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
3. Place the ham in the hot oven and bake if for 2 1/2 hours, basting it frequently with the pan liquids.
4. When cooked... - 46.0142
Orange Honey Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. With a sharp tipped knife, score the ham into a diamond pattern.
3. Press the cloves into the meat, studding it all over. Place in on a rack in the roasting pan.
4. Following the package directions,... - 45.9868
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Rub in the margarine to get a sandy textured mixture.
3. Add a few teaspoons of cold water and bind together using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Cover with cling film and place in the... - 45.9507
Baked Gammon With Cherry Sauce
1. Ina large pot, place the gammon and cover with cold water.
2. Soak for 24 hours, draining and refreshing water 2 to 3 times to remove excess salt.
3. Drain and pat dry with kitchen towel. Set aside.
4. Prepare flour coating in a large basin... - 45.8907
Gangbang Ham With Port Sauce
Remove excess fat from ham.
Score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
In each square place a clove.
Set in roaster.
Add water, wine, cinnamon, apples, orange and pineapple with juices.
Bake at 3000 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Sprinkle brown... - 45.8707
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 45.8187
Cornucopia Ham Glazed
1 Two days before serving,in a large shallow baking pan place ham, fat side up.
2 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 hours, or until heated through. Chill overnight.
3 The next day,in a small saucepan, combine... - 45.706
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 45.6862
Boneless Smoked Ham Cumberland Fruit Sauce
1. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
2. Insert rotisserie rod lengthwise through center of ham and tighten spit forks so ham turns with rod or place ham in a large roaster with a baking rack.
3. Insert a meat... - 45.6299
Black Forest Ham And Goat Cheese Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil over moderate heat. Add in the eggplant slices and saute for about a minute till it browns... - 45.5687
Party Ham Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, onions, oats, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cloves, eggs and milk.
3) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the above mixture shaped like a ham. Make a few diamond-shaped... - 45.5641
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.5597
Baked Ham Loaf In Pineapple Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine the ground pork, ham, bread crumbs, mustard, eggs, tomato juice and milk.
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
5. Turn the... - 45.4192
Pinwheel Ham And Corn Roll
1. In a large bowl mix ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper and the 1/2 cup milk lightly with a fork.
2. Using 2/3 cup milk, prepare biscuit mix as per label directions
3. Onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out the... - 45.3232
Ham Rice Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Mix ham, hot rice, and parsley.
3. In a saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions in it. Blend in flour, 54 teaspoon salt, and 54 teaspoon pepper.
4. Stir in all the milk at once. Cook and stir... - 45.2465
John's Party Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Use a bread slicing knife to half the loaf lengthwise.
3. On the bottom half, overlap the salami slices and top with cheddar slices and onion.
4. Top with Bologna, Swiss cheese and tomato slices.... - 45.2465
Cheese Squares With Vegetable Or Ham Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 1/2-quart baking dish with butter.
2) Add in hot milk into the blender. While the motor is running, add in the cheese cubes, one at a time. Process for about 45 seconds.
3) Next, add in the onion,... - 45.2355
1. In a large pan, mix the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cloves and the raisins together.
2. Spread out the mixture on to the bottom of 2 greased baking that measure about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4. Mix the... - 45.1845
Ham And Noodle Casserole
I bet this is the best recipe for Ham and Noodle Casserole I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Ham and Noodle Casserole can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 45.1462
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Asparagus-ham Rolls recipe. I tried it the other day and was totally bowled over! This is a great Side Dish. - 45.1122
Artichoke Ham And Egg Pie
1. Drain ham. Place in a large pan and cover completely with cold water. Add carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
2. Bring to the boil and skim off any surface scum. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Lift out ham, remove rind and cool.
4.... - 45.0029