- » Baked Parsley Carrot
Baked Parsley Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked parsley carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked parsley carrot recipes.
Carrots In Milk
Place carrots in a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Mix together milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over carrots.
Dot with butter.
Cover tightly and cook in a 350° oven for about 1 hour or until carrots are fork tender. - 30.6262
Parsley Carrots can be prepared in a wink, provided you have all the ingredients ready at home. Why don't you give this simple and easy parsley carrots a try. - 24.332
Baked Carrot Ring
Shred enough of the carrots to make 1 cup.
Cook remaining carrots in boiling salted water until just tender, but not soft.
Drain and cool carrots until they can be handled.
Shred enough to make 2 cups.
Combine the raw and cooked carrots in a large bowl.
Blend... - 43.3025
Baked Carrots And Parsnips
In flameproof 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) casserole, heat stock, butter, sage and pepper until butter melts.
Remove from heat and arrange carrots and parsnips in single layer.
Spoon liquid over until vegetables are moistened.
Cover and bake in 350 °F (180°C) oven... - 40.3914
Oven Baked Carrots
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the shallots until slightly tender.
Add the garlic, parsley and carrots, and stir until combined.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 to 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, Yogurt Cream Cheese... - 36.4818
Carrot & Celeriac Bake
1 Peel the carrots and celeriac and cut them into even-sized chunks. Cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2 Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Drain and mash the vegetables together, or puree them in a blender or food processor.... - 30.0136
Baked Salmon With Carrot Zucchini Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until tender.
Add zucchini, carrot, parsley and basil; mix lightly.
Lightly grease a 10 x10-inch baking dish.
Place vegetable mixture in prepared dish.
Coat salmon... - 41.9036
Parsnip And Carrot Bake
1. Melt butter in a large frypan. Cook garlic one minute. Add parsnip and carrot and cook over medium heat,stirring occasionally until almost cooked.
2. Season with rosemary, parsley and pepper.
3. Transfer to greased shallow ovenproof dish and pour over... - 31.9796
Rice Carrot Bake
Cook rice ahead of time (by package directions) or use leftover rice.
Cook onion and celery in hot oil until soft.
Add carrots, parsley, rice and marjoram.
Stir over low heat until heated through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fold in cheddar or Swiss... - 41.2379
Baked Carrots And Rice
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with milk and keep aside.
2. Grease a square baking dish with butter.
3. Cut a piece of foil to cover the baking dish.
4. Preheat oven to 325° F.
5. In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium... - 48.0552
Tuna Croquettes With Parsley Sauce
Combine breadcrumbs, tuna, carrots, milk, celery, egg, onion, salt, and pepper, mix well.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into a cone.
Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
Serve with Parsley... - 32.6889
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This carrot delight is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 41.3206
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 46.6131
Oven Braised Whole Baby Carrots
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 1-quart casserole arrange carrots.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour over carrots and toss well to coat.
Cover casserole and bake until carrots are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Just before serving, toss... - 27.1673
Kohlrabi Carrot Bake
Peel and slice kohlrabies.
In covered saucepan cook kohlrabies in small amount of boiling salted water 15 minutes.
Add) carrots; cover and continue cooking till vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.
In saucepan cook onion in the 2 tablespoons... - 43.6977
Baked Carrot Ring
Blend all ingredients except wheat germ.
Turn into bowl.
Stir in wheat germ.
Turn into oiled ring mold.
Set in shallow pan of water.
Bake until firm, about 30 minutes at 375Â° F. - 38.3547
Carrot And Basil Bake
Combine all ingredients in 1 3/4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 15 to 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking time.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving. - 26.0435
Carrots With Ginger
Carrots With Ginger is a good option to add to your spread. A good simple recipe that is filled with the goodness of ginger. The dish is well flavored with parsley and goes great with bread. Serve this hot. - 44.1341
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt margarine and add lemon juice.
3) In a baking dish, arrange carrots in layers.
4) Between each layer, pour in the lemon juice and margarine mixture.
5) Sprinkle with chives and... - 42.3219
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1)Choose a saucepan,and heat enough water to boil carrots,salt,onion,celery and chicken.
2)Reduce to simmer till chicken is tender.
3)Remove the chicken from broth and keep aside.
4)Strain this broth and add water to make 3 cups.
5)Put the broth back... - 46.4114
Chicken And Parsley Dumplings
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. Place chicken, onion, carrots, celery, bay leaf, thyme, and broth in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 25 minutes.
2. For dumplings, in a mixing bowl, whisk together flour,... - 31.1664
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
Place chicken, bouillon cubes, peppercorns, bay leaves, salt, sage and 2 c. water in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 10 minutes.
Stir in carrots and onion.
Cover and microwave at high setting 7 minutes.
Cover and... - 40.691
Dilly Herbed Carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Wash carrots thoroughly; do not peel and slice them into long thin strips.
3. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
4. In a skillet, pour a little water, add scallions and garlic and steam stir until nearly... - 47.3368
Creamy Carrot Casserole
Combine milk, eggs, sugar, and salt in mixing bowl; add carrots.
Pour into a greased 1-quart baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
Garnish with parsley sprigs. - 29.9734
Country Pork With Parsley Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Fry the pork without fat, in a non-stick pan until lightly browned.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan and stir over a medium heat until lightly coloured. Tip into a large casserole dish, then stir in the stock,... - 40.1685
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 48.0964
Sweet Potato And Carrot Crisp
Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
Add orange juice, honey, butter,... - 44.3445
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg before baking.
2) In a lightly greased 1 qt casserole, mix together carrots, tomatoes, salt, pepper and marjoram.
3) Bake the casserole for 45 min in preheated oven until carrots are tender.
4) Serve... - 33.798
1) Trim the carrots and peel them. Thinly slice.
2) Peel the shallots and cut them into slices.
3) Into a saucepan, put the chicken broth and add the sliced shallots and carrots. Cook over low flame till the carrots have tendered. This... - 42.5494
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place carrots in saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes (or steam).
Drain off water and mix in butter and honey.
Cover and bake 15 minutes, stirring once.
Sprinkle with parsley and/or dill to serve. - 24.1378
Festive Carrot King
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 1/2 quart metal ring mold.
Combine mashed carrots, bread crumbs, milk, cheese, butter, onion, salt, and pepper.
Beat eggs with a mixer until light and fluffy. Fold into carrot mixture.
Pour into prepared mold. Bake at 350° for... - 35.8733
Cut carrots 3 inches from top, reserving smaller end for another use.
Cook carrots in a small amount of water 20 minutes or until tender, but firm.
Let cool completely.
Scoop out the center of each carrot.
Combine rice and next 7 ingredients, toss to... - 42.2188
Carrots Au Gratin
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine.
Combine with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal; set aside.
Melt remaining 3 tablespoons margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, but not browned.
Stir in flour,... - 45.8496
1. Cook whole carrots, covered, in boiling salted water in a large skillet 20 minutes, or just until tender. Lift from water with a pancake turner so as not to break; arrange in a shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; stir in... - 28.5993
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan, cover, bring to a boil, and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
Saute green onions in butter in a skillet, remove from heat.
Add cheese spread, sour cream, and milk, blend... - 36.1462
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add in milk, carrot and parsley, stirring until flour is moist.
Drop dumplings into simmering liquid in 8 mounds.
Simmer 15 minutes without lifting cover. - 32.9907
Honey Roasted Carrots
You can roast carrots easily with a few ingredients. I like to buy large inexpensive carrots and roast these with coconut oil, cider vinegar, honey, and salt and pepper. If you don't have coconut oil you can use olive oil or your favorite vegetable oil. - 0
Oven Cooked Carrots
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) In a baking dish or a casserole, place the thinly sliced carrots. Add the seasoning, sugar, butter and just enough stock to cover the dish's bottom.
3) Cover the dish with a lid. Put it... - 36.8981
Glazed Carrots And Shallots
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With stock and season, cover the shallots and carrots and cook over low flame till tender.
3) In an oiled casserole, arrange the vegetables.
4) Melt the butter and honey together and stir... - 40.4093
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the carrots.
3) In a bowl, mix together the butter, orange juice and rind, ginger, nutmeg and seasoning.
4) Spread the butter mixture over the carrots.
5) Cover the dish... - 48.0014
Carrot And Rice Casserole
Place rice in a shallow pan and lightly brown in hot oven (400°) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Place browned rice in shallow, lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole; mix in the carrots, ginger, orange peel, parsley, and onion.
Dissolve the chicken stock base or... - 34.0414
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Carrot Timbales to double that fun. This Carrot Timbales is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.0342
1) In a large frying pan, boil water with salt.
2) In the boiled water, add whole carrots and cook them covered for 20 minutes.
3) With a pancake turner, lift the boiled carrots and ensure they should not break.
4) In a shallow 6-cup... - 37.818
1. In a saucepan, combine carrots, water, salt, sugar, soda and butter.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until carrots are very tender.
4. Uncover, increase the flame and rapidly boil tossing the... - 43.0897
Chicken Corn Carrot Platter
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until browned.
Place each chicken half on 12 x 18 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; arrange 1/4 carrots and corn around each chicken half.
Add remaining butter, chives, salt, and... - 40.2878
Carrots Au Gratin
Would you like to try a fabulous Carrots Au Gratin recipe? This Carrots Au Gratin is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.0128
Carrots In White Sauce
My grandmother used to grow carrots in her back yard. As kids, i remember having some really delicious dishes innovated by grandmom with those lovely carrots. Try out this Carrots in White Sauce. A simple recipe lightly flavored with pepper and parsley. - 43.6304
Carrots Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter and stir in chopped onions; cook over low heat with frequent stirring until onion is soft and transparent but not brown.
3. Add flour and stir to blend well.
4. Remove... - 48.189
Prepare Pastry and chill.
Peel and grate carrots; blanch 2 minutes in boiling water, then drain well.
Roll out pastry and line two 9-inch piepans or one 12-inch pan.
Prick with fork.
Cover inside of shell with foil and weight down with uncooked rice or... - 42.2851
Carrot And Brie Mousse
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan of salted water and bring it to boil. Add the carrots to it and cook until it turns tender.
3. Strain the carrots and reserve the juice for future use.
4. Place the warm carrots in food... - 43.0206
Carrot-stuffed Green Peppers
Saute onions in 2/3 cup olive oil; add carrots to onions with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon sugar.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add parsley; stir occasionally.
Stuff peppers loosely with carrot mix- ture.
Place in large baking pan; add 1 cup water.
Bake... - 37.0023
Tofu Carrot Mousse
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Heat the sesame oil in a pan and saute the carrots and swede or parsnip over a medium heat tor 5 minutes.
Add the water and tamari and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Transfer the vegetables to a food... - 31.0372
Au Gratin Carrots
Cook the carrots until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook for 1 minute or until... - 43.6303
Carrot And Potato Amandine
Cook the carrots and potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a casserole.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic, if used, until softened.
Mix the onion with the carrots and potatoes.
Pour over the cheese... - 39.7351
Giant Potato Carrot Pancake
Giant Potato Carrot Pancake is a unique and yummy dish that none of you would wanna miss! Try this amazing Giant Potato Carrot Pancake! - 46.5706
Carrots Steamed In Foil
Lay carrots on a piece of aluminum foil and put butter on top.
Sprinkle over the parsley, dill, or mint.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold foil into a tight package.
Put package on rack in oven preheated to 375° F.
Bake 15 minutes.
Open package and pierce a... - 30.171
Carrot Ring Mould
Beat the eggs, add carrots and seasonings, then milk, nuts.
Melt the butter and add.
Grease mold well with butter.
Pour mixture into the mold and set in oven in pan of water.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until firm.
Unmold carefully, garnish... - 39.5228
Cook the whole carrots in the salted water until just tender; save 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
Cut carrots lengthwise into narrow strips and arrange in shallow baking dish (8 or 9 inches square).
Combine the 1/4 cup liquid from cooking carrots with mayonnaise,... - 44.1866
Cook scraped carrots in a covered pan in a small amount of boiling salted water with a pinch of sugar, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and chop finely.
In small heavy saucepan, cook onions in melted butter until soft but not brown.
Blend... - 45.3059
In a bowl, soak bread crumbs in milk.
Lightly beat egg yolks; add to crumbs with carrots, celery, parsley, onion, salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold into carrot... - 41.6124
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a mixture of bread crumbs with carrots.
3. Add beaten eggs to the mixture and beat well.
4. Mix onion, parsley and salt and blend well.
5. Take an 8 ½ X 4 ½ inch loaf pan, pour in the mixture... - 40.9225
Colorful Carrot Ring
Place all ingredients in food processor; process 1 minute or until carrots are cut very fine.
Turn into an 8-inch ring mold; set in a shallow pan of water; bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and firm.
Un-mold on serving plate; fill center with... - 37.1453
Golden Carrot Casserole
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well, spoon into a well greased casserole.
2) Place the casserole in a shallow pan of hot water and bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for about 30 min, until brown; pour over the mushroom... - 35.4222
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In a bowl combine the ingredients in order given.
3) Grease a loaf pan with oil.
4) Transfer the mixture into it and bake for one hour.
5) Serve with tomato sauce. - 47.3086
Celery And Carrot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter a 1/2-qt.casserole.
Combine and mix together all vegetables and nuts in casserole.
Beat together the eggs and milk and seasonings.
Pour into casserole.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake 1 hour until set.
Let stand 10 minutes - 40.2982
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 49.005
Carrot And Pa Rsnip Terrine
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Oil and line a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Cook the carrots and parsnips in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until very tender. Drain and puree separately. Add 2 tablespoons of... - 47.958
Golden Breaded Carrots
1. Wash and peel the carrots or beets and cut them into 2 inch long thick strips (batons)
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, wheat germ and... - 46.0539
Cook sliced carrots in boiling salted water about 12 minutes or till just tender.
Drain well and set aside; keep warm.
For cheese sauce, in a saucepan cook the celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour, salt,... - 42.4407
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 43.5204
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube meat.
In saucepan brown all meats in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, salt, savory, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Blend 1/3 cup cold water into... - 39.6048
Carrot & Walnuts Stuffed Onions
Boil the onions in salted water for 3/4 hour then scoop out the centres.
Chop the onion centres and mix with the rest of the ingredients and fill the onion shells with this mixture.
Sprinkle with a little of the grated cheese and bake in a moderate oven for... - 23.7203
Carrot And Onion Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch or 10-inch pie pan with butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine carrots and onion and cover with water.
4. Cover the pan with its lid and place on a low flame.
5. Simmer carrots and onions... - 47.2699
Beef And Carrot Casserole
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Cook the ground beef in the butter.
When ground beef begins to brown, stir in the onion and garlic.
Finish browning the ground beef with the onion and garlic, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomato sauce, salt and... - 44.4796
Peas And Carrots Deluxe
Cook peas and carrots according to package directions; drain and reserve liquid.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until golden, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, salt, mustard, and pepper to make a smooth mixture.
Measure reserved liquid;... - 44.965
Carrot Peanut Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a pan, saute the onion in the butter; stir in the carrot and cook, covered, for 5 min.
3) Remove from the heat, stir in the other ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 39.8521
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour. - 31.4681
Carrot Soy Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into a buttered 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until firm and nicely browned. - 32.2749
Veal Loaf With Carrot
Combine eggs and milk; stir in bread crumbs, shredded carrot, chopped onion, snipped parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the ground veal; mix well.
Pat veal mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Bake in a 350° oven about 1 1/2 hours. Drain off excess fat. Let loaf... - 28.5488
Carrot Apricot Soup
1. In a pan, tip in the dried apricots
2. Simmer the pan until the apricots are plump for 5-8 minutes or till done
3. In another pan, tip in the carrots, broth, onion, garlic, tamari and herbs.
4. Bring the pan to a boil and then simmer... - 45.5665
Carrot And Almond Loaf With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan place over low heat, melt the butter. Saute the onion and garlic in butter very gently for about 5 minutes or till the onion has turned translucent.
3) In a large... - 42.052
Colourful Pinto Loaf With Carrot Sauce
1. Drain the beans. Place in a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the beans are soft. Drain, reserving the stock, and mash the beans while still... - 41.0851
Carrot And Onion Puff
In a large saucepan combine onion, carrots, garlic, and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Do not drain.
Stir in milk, oat bran, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and... - 42.5912
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 44.2784
Zucchini And Carrots Au Gratin
In 1 quart saucepan combine mayonnaise, onion, flour, parsley, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk until smooth; cook until thick, stirring constantly (do not boil).
In medium bowl... - 39.2536
This simple and easy to prepare stuffing can be used as a poultry meat or red meat stuffing. Made with breadcrumbs and egg along with nuts, the carrot stuffing is spiced with nutmeg and ginger and full of flavor. - 30.7627
Peanut And Carrot Loaf
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Also chop the carrots and peanuts separately or you can put them through the food chopper, using the coarse knife
3.Now add the other ingredients and form in a loaf
4.Place in a greased pan... - 38.1743
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.1154
Lentils Du Puy With Roasted Carrots And Beets
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine 3 tablespoons of the oil, the beets, carrot, and shallots, stirring to coat the vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, until the vegetables begin to color, about 30 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, salt, pepper,... - 41.4878
Toad In The Holes With Onion Gravy And Vichy Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade and put the dripping in the bottom of 2 sections of a Yorkshire pudding tin and put in the oven to heat until the tin is hot and smoking.
2. In a bowl, sift the flour and a pinch of salt, make a well... - 45.0428
Vegetable Trio In Casserole
Insert a whole clove into each onion.
Combine vegetables in a 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and monoso-dium glutamate.
Pour a mixture of the melted butter, lemon juice, sugar, and garlic over vegetables.
Tightly cover... - 37.7379
Chartreuse Of Vegetables
chartreuse of vegetables is a mixed vegetables recipe. Cooked with kohlrabi, carrots and beets along with yellow turnops, the chartreuse of vegetables is served warm and tastes great with hollandaise sauce. - 40.8327
In small covered saucepan cook carrots and onion in water about 25 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Finely chop carrots.
Toss parsley with cooked vegetables and set aside.
In mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and... - 40.916
Stuffed Fish Fillets With Nutmeg Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt half of the margarine over moderate heat; add the green onion and carrot and cook until just tender 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice and half of the lemon rind, lemon juice, nutmeg, and black... - 44.0272
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 39.1842