- » Baked Paprika
Baked Paprika Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked paprika recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked paprika recipes.
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 97.4534
Cheddar Cheese Scones With Paprika
A cheesy treat ! - This video prepares an enchanting variety of scones with cheddar cheese with a dash of paprika. A fine variation from the normal scones, the zesty taste goes very well with any kind of soups or stew. These tasty Cheddar cheese treats are... - 96.2371
Try out this fantastic Pork Paprika for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Pork Paprika recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 49.2941
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) Once peppers are done, allow them to cool, for a... - 47.6352
Scallops With Tomatoes And Paprika
1 Preheat the oven at 425 degrees farenheit.
2 Wash the scallops thoroughly to remove all traces of sand and dry over a paper towel.
3 Cut the scallops in to 1/2 inch crosswise slices.
4 Cook the tomatoes until reduced to 1/2 cup approx 10... - 46.182
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.4771
Austrian Paprika Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a pan heat oil and butter together.
3. Brown the chicken on all its sides.
4. Add salt.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan.
6. In another pan, add the garlic and onions. Saute till the onions get... - 45.1671
Mexican Paprika Burgonia
Grind the cashewnuts and capsicum in a grinder and make a paste.
Prepare white sauce from the ingredients for sauce.
Heat oil in a pan and place over medium heat.
Add the paste.
Stir for a while.
Add potatoes, half of the cheese, the rest of the ingredients... - 44.0717
Veal Chops Paprika
Dip chops into combined egg and milk, then into cracker meal.
Brown on both sides in 3 tablespoons oil in skillet.
Remove chops to shallow casserole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
Add onion and mushrooms; brown lightly and... - 44.0175
1) Wash the casings in cold water and scrape on the inside.
2) Cut the casing into half and sew one end of each half.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together meal, flour, grated onion, pepper, salt, paprika and 3/4 cup fat in it.... - 43.4283
Paprika Pork With Sauerkraut
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After trimming the meat, cut it into cubes of roughly 1 1/2-inches each. Mix together salt, half the pepper and 1 teaspoon of flour and dredge the meat properly in the mixture.
3) In a... - 43.2769
Maui Paprika Chicken
This Maui Paprika Chicken is one of the best baked chicken dumpling dishes that I've ever tasted. Just try this Maui Paprika Chicken for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 42.7654
1) Make out 4 or 5 portions from the veal.
2) Season with salt and pepper and then with flour and paprika.
3) With a knife, lightly pound on the meat.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and butter, to sauté the meat until lightly... - 42.5041
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.1685
Paprika Turkey Stroganoff
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
3) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the mushroom soup, sour cream and milk together, blend well.
4) Stir in the sauted vegetables,... - 41.3212
Sunflower Seed Snack
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, combine sunflower seeds with other ingredients.
3) Mix all the ingredients well and bake them for 20 minutes, stirring halfway.
4) Remove the pan from the oven and drain sunflower... - 39.9025
Paprika Veal Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Mix together the salt, pepper and paprika.
Sprinkle on the veal and mix well to ensure that the cubes are all coated.
Saut§ the onions and garlic in... - 39.8353
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with white pepper and paprika; place in a shallow pan and bake uncovered at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine,... - 38.3128
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper; coat meat with flour mixture.
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add garlic and meat; brown meat thoroughly.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Cover tightly; bake 1 hour.
Serve on Poppy Seed... - 38.2276
Rosefish Baked In Paprika Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the fillets in a single layer with the skin side down.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour overthe fillets.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25... - 38.1539
Twice-baked Potatoes With Paprika
Prick potato skins with fork.
Microwave on High for 8 minutes; turn potatoes over.
Microwave on High for 8 minutes longer.
Slice hot potatoes lengthwise; scoop out insides, saving shells.
Whip potatoes, mar- garine, cheese, onion, salt and pepper... - 38.017
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Saute the onions in the butter until they are transparent.
Cut the veal into very thin slices and add to the onions with the paprika, salt and tomato paste.
Cover and cook until the veal is tender.
Stir... - 37.6286
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.5657
Barbecued Frankfurter Rolls
Melt fat, add onion, and simmer tender.
Then add next 7 ingredients.
Make a lengthwise slit 3" long through the center of each frankfurter.
Arrange in a baking pan, slit side up, and pour sauce over all.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350°F 20 min., basting... - 37.3764
Twice Baked Potatoes Seasoned With Paprika
Prick potatoes with tines of fork.
Cook at HIGH for 16 minutes.
Wrap with foil; let stand 5 minutes.
Slice off and discard the top of each potato.
Scoop out inside of each potato to make 6 shells.
In large bowl combine the scooped-out potato, butter, salt,... - 37.3524
1) Cut the onions, as desired.
2) In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine with honey.
3) In a shallow baking pan or large cast-iron skillet, place the onion halves with cut size facing upwards.
4) Pour the honey mixture over the... - 37.3029
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Mix butter and cheese together until soft and creamy.
Sift flour, paprika, salt, and mustard together; add to butter and cheese.
Beat until well blended.
Flour your hands lightly; roll heaping teaspoons of mixture into small... - 36.8535
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5706
Toasted Celery Rolls In Loaf
Allow butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except bread, and blend.
Remove all crusts from unsliced loaf of bread.
Cut down the middle lengthwise a little more than half through loaf.
Then cut half through loaf crosswise... - 35.2585
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Paprika
Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones.
Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
Melt butter or... - 35.224
Scalloped Potatoes With Cream And Paprika
Stir soup until smooth.
Gradually add milk.
In buttered 1-1/2 qt.casserole, arrange alternate layers of potato, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter.
Sprinkle with Paprika.
Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes more. - 35.2193
In a small bowl, combine the paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
Set a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of the snapper with the oil and dust with the spice mixture.
Mist with... - 34.9178
Dairy Free Pull Apart Onion Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) Make diagonal slices into the bread at 2-inch intervals.
3) In a skillet heat margarine and sautÃ© onion on low heat.
4) Sprinkle paprika over onion.
5) Spoon around 1 tablespoon of onion mixture onto... - 33.4983
Twice Baked Potatoes With Paprika
Pierce potatoes and place on a paper towel, in oven, in a circle about 1 inch apart.
Cook on HI (max. power) 12 to 16 minutes.
Potatoes may feel firm when done; let stand to soften.
Do not overcook, as potatoes will dehydrate.
Remove 1/4-inch horizontal slice... - 33.4601
Local Chicken Paprika
Rinse and pat dry fryer pieces that have been skinned.
Place chicken pieces on a rack in a shallow baking pan; brush lightly with oil.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, paprika, pepper and tarragon.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 50 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with... - 33.337
Beat the butter and grated cheese together until well blended.
Sift the flour and seasonings (except the poppy seeds) together, then fold into the butter mixture.
Form the mixture into small balls and place on well-greased baking sheets, well spaced... - 31.8797
Beat together butter and grated cheese until soft and creamy.
Sift together dry ingredients, add to cheese mixture, beat until well blended.
Take dessert spoons of mixture and roll into small balls, using floured hands.
Place on greased oven tray, flatten... - 31.2323
1.In a bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika and butter.
2.Spread the mixture on the chicken pieces and place them on a baking dish.
3.Bake the dish at 375 degrees for about an hour.
4.Serve hot. - 31.0203
Baked Chicken Paprika
1. Rinse the chicken parts and pat them dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the pieces with salt, and rub the garlic over both sides.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Place the chicken parts in the skillet 3... - 30.9504
Paprika Baked Chicken
This Paprika Baked Chicken is a desire ! Who doesn't like to mouth a chunk of spicy and creamy meat with pasta or eat it as it is. Try this Paprika Baked Chicken and tell me how you liked it best. - 28.5796
Baked Chicken Paprika
Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Arrange in a single layer skin side up in a buttered baking pan; sprinkle with a mixture of the paprika, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 35 minutes; turn pieces and cook for 10 to 15 minutes... - 28.4011
Pork Chops With Paprika
1. Arrange the chops in a shallow heatproof casserole so that they do not touch. Mix the garlic, caraway seeds, paprika, salt and pepper and sprinkle over the chops. Add the wine. Cover and let the chops marinate in the refrigerator two to three hours.
2.... - 26.3764
Place cut up chicken in large baking dish or pan so that each piece lies separate and apart from the other.
Spread butter over chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes each side. - 24.2696
How To Bake Smoked Paprika Marinated Chicken Breasts
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Bake Smoked Paprika Marinated Chicken Breasts!
You can also use this great marinade for pork, beef, seafood, veggies and the like! You can also use this for a grilling marinade. - 0