- » Baked Oyster
Baked Oyster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked oyster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked oyster recipes.
Baked Oysters Beach House
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a casserole, melt the butter. Add the chopped white and green onions and sliced mushrooms. Saute in butter for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in the tomatoes and mix properly.
4) In a... - 43.2982
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut four 10 inch square pieces of aluminum foil.
3) Dredge the oyster with salt and pepper.
4) Divide the oysters in 4 equal portions.
5) Put each portion on a foil piece.
6) Split the onion flakes,... - 42.9892
Baked Oyster Cremaillere
1. Finely chop the spinach, shallot and mushroom and keep aside.
2. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells.
3. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
4. In a stock pot, add oysters to wine and boil for 2 minutes until tender.
5. Drain,... - 42.7407
Oysters Baked In The Shell
To open the oyster shells, hold the deep shell in one hand and prise off the other shell with an oyster knife.
Remove any beards and rinse the oysters thoroughly, but carefully under plenty of cold running water.
Gently remove the fish from the shells and... - 42.4715
Oysters Baked In Half Shells
Open oyster shells.
With a knife, remove oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of shell.
Arrange shells on a bed of rock salt in shallow baking pan; set aside.
In small saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour and nutmeg.
Add milk all... - 40.2251
Place in shallow buttered baking dish or individual baking dishes.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Cover with bread crumbs.
Arrange bacon on top.
Bake in hot oven (450 deg.) 12 to 15 minutes, or until crumbs are browned and bacon is... - 33.6026
Cook shallots and peppers in butter until light brown, add parsley, mint, tarragon, and white wine.
Simmer for a few minutes, add cream, boil until slightly thick and creamy.
Add beaten egg yolk, remove from fire.
Correct seasoning with salt and pepper.
Keep... - 32.9023
Remove oysters from shells, place in marinade for approximately 30 minutes, turn once.
Replace oysters in shells and pour a little of the marinade into each shell.
Barbecue oysters over hot coals for approximately 10-15 minutes or until oysters are cooked. - 30.9011
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Rub a large shallow baking pan or dish with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the oysters, dry them, roll in the flour mixed with the salt and pepper. Then dip them in the egg and roll in the flour again.
3. Arrange the oysters... - 28.1239
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the oyster shells under cold running water and scrub off the sand with a stiff brush.
Place the oysters on a baking sheet and bake just until the shells open, about 5 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Transfer 4 oysters to each... - 26.1026
Oysters Baked With Spinach And Sambucca
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cook fresh spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a medium saucepan over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until limp. Drain in colander. When cool enough to handle, squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible. or drain... - 25.9617
Baked Oyster Recipes By Category