- » Baked Orange Squash
Baked Orange Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked orange squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked orange squash recipes.
Baked Squash With Orange
Cook squash as directed on package.
Stir in egg, marmalade and lemon juice.
Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over squash.
Bake at 350Â° F for 20 minutes. - 28.3491
You May Also Like!
Golden Orange Squash Bake
The golden orange squash bake is a lovely squash preparaton that can be prepared with cooked squash. Microwaved with orange sections and maple syrup, the golden orange squash bake is sweet and soft along with a mellow taste. - 29.5801
Orange Pecan Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) Halve squash lengthwise and discard seeds.
2) Grease a baking sheet and place squash cut side down.
3) Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes till squash are tender.
4) Take out the pulp keeping a thin shell.
5) Mix together squash pulp,... - 42.6567
Orange Maple Baked Acorn Squash
1) Mix glazed ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Peel, wash and quarter squash, discarding seeds and fiber.
5) On a 12-inch plate put squash and cut side up.
6)... - 47.0715
Glazed Acorn Squash Rings
Cut squash into 3/4 inch thick slices; remove seeds and membrane.
Arrange squash in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour orange juice over squash.
Cover; bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a... - 37.7489
Baked Hubbard Squash
Cut the squash into four pieces and remove the seeds.
Braise the squash, covered, in a shallow pan until somewhat softened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bake the squash in the oven uncovered at 350° for about 20... - 28.158
Butternut Squash Stuffed With Orange Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place butternut squash, cut sides down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1/2 inch. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until tender.
3. While squash bakes, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high... - 40.5735
Baked Acorn Squash
Baked Acorn Squash is an amazingly easy baked main course meal which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. I am sure you would surely love to share the experience of this Baked Acorn Squash dish with us. - 40.0336
Cut squash in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Place cut side down in a shallow baking dish, add hot water to depth of 1/2 inch in dish.
Cover and bake at 375Â° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Let cool, carefully scoop out pulp.
Mash pulp with potato... - 35.9536
Baked Acorn Squash
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Half the squash.
3) With a spoon, remove seeds and strings.
4) Butter a 15x15x10x1 inch baking pan.
5) In the baking pan, place the squash with skin side up.
6) Bake for 40 minutes until tender; remove from... - 46.147
Baked Winter Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut acorn squash in half horizontally or butternut squash in half vertically.
Place skin-side down in baking dish.
Brush flesh with melted butter; sprinkle with orange juice, brown sugar, nutmeg, and salt.
Add just enough... - 36.2655