- » Baked Orange Cup
Baked Orange Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked orange cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked orange cup recipes.
Orange Cup Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cut 5/2-inch slice from tops of oranges; using teaspoon, scoop out pulp, being careful not to pierce skin. Set orange shells aside. Press some of pulp through strainer to yield 1 tablespoon orange juice; reserve juice. Chop... - 30.5987
You May Also Like!
Baked Orange Cups
Remove tops of 4 medium oranges.
With grape fruit knife, scoop out pulp and reserve.
Dice reserved pulp; toss with 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved, and dash bitters.
Spoon fruit into orange shells.
Place in 10x6x 1 3/4 inch baking dish.
Pour a little... - 28.2464
Candied Yams In Orange Cups
1. With a sharp knife, slice off 1/2 inch off the top of each orange.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the pulp of each orange reserving for another use like making juice.
3. Clean out the piths and fibers from the orange shells. Keep aside.
4.... - 40.4055
Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
1) Wash the sweet potatoes or yams and cook in a saucepan in small amount of water.
2) Peel the sweet potatoes and mash them.
3) Put butter, sugar and orange juice.
4) Pour the mixture into 12 orange cups.
5) Top the mixture with marshmallow or... - 38.9275
Sweet Potato Orange Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Slice of orange tops.
3. Reserve ¼ tsp peel prepared by grating orange tops.
4. Using a knife or grapefruit spoon, scoop out orange sections and keep aside for later use.
7. Using a sharp knife, make zigzag... - 44.4842
Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
These heavenly treats only take minutes to prepare, and they made quite a visual and edible impact on the kids and adults alike. This recipe is a time saver when you're cooking Thanksgiving dinner, because the orange pulp that you scoop out goes right into... - 124.976
Orange Meringue Cups
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Using a sharp serrated knife, loosen sections of orange and cut between skin and pulp, fruit staying intact on to outer skin.
3. Place in muffin cups/ tray and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 38.8783
Orange Yam Cups
Orange Yam Cups is one of my most popular preparations. I made them last year for an important dinner party and it was a complete success! Try this wonderful Orange Yam Cups recipe for yourself. - 37.3994
Orange Sweet Potato Cups
Cook sweet potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine sweet potato and 3 tablespoons margarine in a large bowl; mash.
Add orange juice and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon mixture into 4 lightly greased 8-ounce ramekins;... - 31.4476
Orange Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Spread chopped walnuts in a pie plate.
Toast for 5 to 10 minutes until they are lightly browned and crisp.
Watch them carefully so that they don't burn.
Remove from oven and cool.
Leave oven on so it is preheated for the muffins.
In a... - 36.5897