- » Baked Orange Chicken
Baked Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Orange Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Orange Chicken recipes.
Baked Chicken With Oranges
1) Take two baking dishes.
2) Arrange each dish with half of the chicken pieces.
3) Mix Russian dressing and mayonnaise.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well with this mixture.
5) Cover and cook each dish of chicken separately for 20 minutes.
6) In a dish,... - 40.6298
You May Also Like!
Baked Orange Chicken
You'll simply love the Orange Chicken from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Orange Chicken is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 28.4269
Orange Baked Chicken
Mix together the eggs and orange juice in a shallow dish.
Combine the breadcrumbs, orange rind, paprika and salt and pepper to taste on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Dip the chicken quarters in the egg mixture, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
Pour half... - 37.6213
Baked Chicken With Orange Soy Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan in a single layer.
Top with soy sauce, salt, celery seed, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour orange juice over chicken.
Bake 40-45 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a... - 33.1598
Crispy Orange Baked Chicken
1. In one shallow dish, combine orange peel and juice and butter and in another combine cracker crumbs, paprika and seasoned salt
2. Dip the chicken in orange butter mix and dredge in crumbs and place in a shallow baking dish
3. Cover loosely with foil... - 35.4184
Baked Chicken With Orange Nut Rice
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Coat chicken pieces on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish,... - 44.1047
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.1793
Baked Chicken Pieces With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Heat the butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove chicken, place in a baking dish and cook in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile,... - 41.3845
Baked Chicken Balls In Orange Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Form into balls 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
2. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake in hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
3. Place in small chafing dish; add Orange Sauce and keep warm; serve with cocktail picks or serve... - 25.5036
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 46.7519