- » Baked Orange Chicken
Baked Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Orange Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Orange Chicken recipes.
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 114.313
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This chicken l'orange is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must try it... - 49.8476
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.6241
Orange Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Foil-line a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper to taste as well as monosodium glutamate. Place skin side down in the foil-lined baking dish.
4) In a bowl, mix the oil, orange... - 46.1123
Orange Glazed Chicken 'n Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes—need not turn.
In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup concentrate, butter, ginger; heat; spoon over chicken Bake... - 46.0393
Orange Scented Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Take the pieces of meat and place them between the two sheets of waxed pieces of paper.
3. Use a meat mallet to pound the meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness
4. In a large 9 X 13-inch taking dish,... - 45.9507
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 45.6021
Chicken In Orange Almond Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use Â½ teaspoon of salt to season the chicken.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken lightly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the browned chicken. Set... - 45.589
Chicken A L Orange
Wash and dry chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper.
Dredge with flour.
Heat shortening in skillet, add chicken, and brown lightly on all sides.
Remove chicken to 3-quart casserole.
Drain fat from pan.
To skillet add remaining ingredients except... - 45.5248
Chicken A L'orange
1) Peel the oranges and cut the rind into thin strips. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and saute in margarine for about 4 minutes on both sides or until light brown in color.
4) Take a 13- x 9-... - 45.0126
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.5225
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.2045
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Lightly pound chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper to about 1/2-inch (1 cm) thickness.
Mix together flour and paprika and coat chicken on both sides.
Reserve remaining flour-paprika mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown chicken on both... - 44.1326
Chicken Orange Amandine
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour, salt, and pepper
3 Add in chicken pieces, a few at a time.
4 Shake well to coat evenly.
5 In a large skillet, heat Crisco.
6 Add in chicken... - 44.051
Orange Glazed Chicken With Rice
In a saucepan, combine jelly, 1/4 cup water and concentrate.
Cook and stir on low until jelly is melted.
Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually stir into jelly mixture along with mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 43.7047
Breast Of Chicken With Orange Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and brush with 1 tablespoon melted margarine.
Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter, and... - 42.8197
Chicken With Orange Sauce
Lightly spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with paprika and place on prepared pan.
Broil just until browned on all sides.
Remove chicken to a Dutch oven or a large, deep skillet.
Arrange onion slices... - 42.5254
Orange And Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place these pieces in a single layer in an oiled ovenproof pan.
3. Put a basil leaf beneath and on top of each breast.
4. Pour on the orange... - 42.36
Chicken A L'orange
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Prepare the dressing in a bowl with oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
4) Blend the contents in a food processor till smooth.
5) If... - 42.2903
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 42.0516
Orange Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, combine chicken broth, orange juice, currants and pistachios.
3) Use a shallow 2-quart baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Evenly spread rice over bottom of dish.
5) Pour... - 41.8451
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 41.837
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 41.8112
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 41.7052
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 41.4275
Chicken Wings With Honey And Orange Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut the tips off the chicken wings and halve the wings at the joints.
3. In a large 13" x 9" baking dish, pour in the rest of the ingredients and blend well. Add the chicken to the pan and turn to coat. Bake... - 41.3751
Chicken A L'orange
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl, mix together egg and orange juice. Beat properly.
3. Mix bread crumbs, paprika, salt, and orange peel.
4. Roll the chicken in the egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in the oven for... - 41.2535
Orange Sauced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves meaty side down in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, and bouillon granules; pour over chicken.
Bake in a 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till chicken is... - 40.812
Chicken In Orange Sauce With Apricots
1) Take a baking dish and arrange chicken in it.
2) Mix together apricots, orange juice, mushrooms and cornstarch.
3) Make the mixture to a sauce by adding mustard, orange peel and salt and stirring well.
4) Spoon the sauce over the chicken placed in... - 40.3996
Orange Basil Chicken
Combine egg, orange juice concentrate, and soy sauce.
Mix together bread crumbs, basil, salt, and grated orange peel.
Melt butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
Dip skin side... - 40.1748
Orange & Honey Meatballs
In blender or food processor, combine chicken, water chestnuts, onions, egg, salt and pepper.
Process until finely chopped.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Shape chicken mixture into 1-inch balls.
Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet with raised sides.
Bake... - 40.0649
Orange Glazed Chicken
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces, brush witg butter and set aside
2. In a shallow container, mix honet and orange juice concentrate
3. On waxed paper, combine wheat germ, flour, paprika and thyme
4. Now, dip the chicken pieces in the orange... - 39.9501
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 39.9498
Baked Chicken Pieces With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Heat the butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove chicken, place in a baking dish and cook in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile,... - 39.7813
Chicken Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Sprinkle the chicken with rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper.
3) Arrange the celery in a shallow baking dish.
4) Place the chicken on the celery.
5) Sprinkle with orange strips and juice.
6) Bake for 40... - 39.7518
Rosemary Orange Chicken
1) Trim of all visible fat from chicken.
2) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
3) In a bowl, add cereal, rosemary, paprika, orange peel and oregano in a pie plate or small paper bag.
4) In another pie plate, pour milk.
5) Use a baking sheet to... - 39.2091
Wash and dry chicken and coat with 1/4 cup flour that has been mixed with salt and pepper.
Heat shortening in skillet and brown chicken pieces over moderately high heat.
Remove to 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
When all chicken is browned, fry onion rings in... - 39.0336
Chicken Rosemary And Orange
Cut up two fryers; salt lightly and fry quickly in cooking oil in a heavy frying pan.
Place browned pieces in a large casserole dish.
Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper, rosemary, garlic powder and paprika.
Mix together orange juice, lemon juice and... - 38.9942
Cranberry Orange Chicken
In saucepan combine chicken neck, giblets, and beef broth.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour; strain.
Add cranberry cocktail to broth.
Boil, uncovered, till liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
Brown remaining chicken pieces in 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Place in a 12... - 38.8512