- » Baked Onion Soup
Baked Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked onion soup recipes.
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 98.968
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.4096
Onion Cup Oh' Soup
Would you prefer a bowl of warm French onion soup to begin your meal? For all you onion soup lovers, here is the easy and special recipe to make your mouth water. It uses the onion soup mix but still the soup becomes incredibly delicious. Learn the secret... - 85.321
Onion Soup Au Gratin
Loaded with taste, this Onion Soup Au Gratin recipe is a real temptation! Best enjoyed as an appetizer, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Treat your friends to this Onion Soup Au Gratin and let them know how... - 51.6344
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 47.8398
Meatballs In Onion Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Add salt, pepper and tarragon.
Shape into 18 medium-size balls, and roll lightly in flour (save excess flour).
Melt fat and brown meatballs.
Dissolve soup mix into 2 cups of water and add to meatballs.
Cook, covered, over... - 45.3867
Oh So Good Onion Soup
1. In a deep pot over medium to medium-high heat, add oil and butter, slicing onions simultaneously add them and season with salt, pepper, ground thyme and bay leaf.
2. Cook onions with frequent stirring for 15 to 18 minutes, such that tender, sweet... - 44.9786
Baked French Onion Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) On a cookie sheet, arrange the French Bread slices, without touching each other and place it in the heated oven at 300°F
for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove the bread and increase oven temperature to... - 43.8264
Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato And Red Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Spray a large roasting tin with the oil and place the peppers and onion in the base. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
2. Cut... - 42.475
French Style Onion And Cheese Soup
Heat margarine in large skillet; add onions, garlic and bay leaf.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup wine; cook until wine is evaporated stirring to loosen browned bits.
Add remaining wine,... - 41.3491
Baked French Onion Soup
Cut onions rather small.
Fry very slowly in oil and butter until soft and translucent.
Add sugar, salt and cayenne pepper.
Put all in casserole and add stock.
After toasting bread, float it on top of soup.
Sprinkle cheese over all.
Bake in oven 20... - 41.058
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 40.8857
Stewy French Onion Soup
In a large skillet, slowly cook onions in sugar and butter until soft and light brown.
Add beef broth, flour, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour soup into individual oven-proof casserole dishes.
Top each with a slice... - 40.8232
Onion Soup Italian-style
Prepare Meat Broth.
Simmer broth in a large saucepan.
Melt butter in another large saucepan.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Stir in brandy.
When brandy is three-quarters evaporated, stir in flour.
Reduce heat to... - 40.0607
French Onion Soup Au Gratin
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion in butter till tender but not brown, about 20 minutes.
Add beef broth, sherry, Worcestershire, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Pour into 6 individual casseroles or oven-proof bowls.
Float a slice of French bread in... - 39.7138
French Onion Soup
1. In large pot melt butter, separate and add onions, cooking until tender and yellow, then stir in flour.
2. When almost done add tins of soup and salt, simmer for 30 minutes and add wine
3. Fit bowls with toast trimming them to adjust and add... - 39.399
In 2-quart saucepan heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions and saute until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add water, broth mix, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, partially cover pan, and let simmer for 30... - 38.7241
Onion Soup En Casserole
In flameproof casserole, cook onions in boiling water with beef broth mix, steak sauce and celery salt, until onions are soft (about 10 minutes).
Put casserole into 450Â° F. oven and cook uncovered until bubbly.
Sprinkle with pepper and serve hot.
For... - 37.217
Southern Style Classic Onion Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the butter and oil and saute the onions till tender.
2. Pour in the broth, sugar, and nutmeg and bring the mixture to the boil. When it boils, reduce the temperature, cover and cook for 10 minutes till hot through. Add... - 36.9284
French Country Onion Soup
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are very tender and begin to caramelize, about 45 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until onions are deep golden... - 36.1384
I serve this Onion Soup mostly as appetizer for the get-togethers we have at home and believe me, everytime I make it, I have guests falling for it. I bet Onion Soup cannot this tastier with grated cheese, toast rounds, and right flavoring with basil and... - 35.897
Onion Beef Soup
Combine all ingredients except toast and cheese in a large saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil; lower heat.
Simmer about 20 minutes or until onions are soft.
Divide evenly into 4 ovenproof soup bowls.
Top each with 4 toast quarters.
Sprinkle each with 1 ounce... - 35.5018
Onion Soup Cyrano
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Saute onions in four tablespoons of the butter until golden, stirring often.
3. Add the stock and boil ten minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place the toast in one large or four small casseroles, add the... - 34.203
Steak In Onion Soup
The steak in onion soup is prepared with a round steak cooked in the oven. Browned and flavored with onion soup mix, the steak is roasted with veggies and can be served with a garnish of fresh parsley. - 33.9653
Au Pied De Cochon's Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Combine the onions, white wine and butter in a medium flameproof gratin dish. Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until the onions are very soft and most of the liquid is evaporated, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and... - 31.4959
Baked Onion Soup
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in butter 30 to 40 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beef bouillon, wine and Worcestershire sauce; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Ladle into 6 - 30.6073