- » Baked Oatmeal Square
Baked Oatmeal Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked oatmeal square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked oatmeal square recipes.
Baked Oatmeal Squares
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour into a greased 8-in.square baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cut into squares. - 33.1515
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Combine dry ingredients and butter until blended.
Take 1/2 mixture and pat into ungreased 9 x 13 inch Pyrex dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts and pour melted caramels and cream mixture over.
Sprinkle remaining dry mixture... - 32.7551
Oatmeal Caramel Squares
Mix all the ingredients together and press into a greased pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for just a few minutes until they're golden.
Remove from the oven and cut into squares while they're still hot. - 23.1355
Quick Oatmeal Squares
Combine rolled oats, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
Pack firmly into greased 6"xl0" pan.
Bake at 375° F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
Cut in squares as soons as taken from oven. - 27.9854
Rye Oatmeal Squares
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into oiled 9- x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares. - 26.8909
Papaya Oatmeal Squares
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add brown sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add roiled oats and mix well.
Press half of mixture into oiled 6 x 11-inch pan.
Combine papaya, sugar, lime juice and nuts and spread over crumb... - 42.6761
Blend honey, oil and eggs.
Stir in flours, spices, rind.
Dough should be quite stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, more oatmeal.
Pat about 1/2-inch thick into oiled pan.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 20 minutes.
When cool cut into squares. - 32.2241
Oatmeal Fruit Squares
Blend honey and oil.
Add flours, wheat germ and salt.
Press half of mixture firmly into oiled 7- x 11-inch pan.
Spread top with fruit.
Cover with remaining mixture.
Bake at 400Â° F. for about 25 minutes.
When cool, cut into squares. - 33.0694
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Beat in egg until well blended, then beat in vanilla. Mix oatmeal and flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in... - 35.7946
Oatmeal Currant Squares
1. Melt butter or margarine with brown sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Stir butter-sugar mixture into egg in a large bowl. Add vanilla; sift flour, baking powder and salt into egg mixture; mix in the... - 32.9082
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
1. Make a mixture of margarine. Brown sugar, oats and syrup and transfer into two glass utility dishes evenly.
2. Push to make an even surface and bake each of the mixture for about 3½ minutes till the top turn bubbly and allow to cool.
3. Take a... - 37.9812
Oatmeal Spice Squares
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
2. Cream butter/margarine with brown sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one by one into it and add vanilla
3. Add flour mixture to it, half at a time and alternately with applesauce, oats,... - 47.1189
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
Oatmeal Chocolate Squares
1. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and wheat germ and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in corn syrup and in ungreased 8-inch (2 liter) square baking dish spread the mixture.
3. Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stir well... - 44.8792
Easy Oatmeal Date Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until... - 35.841
Chewy Oatmeal Squares
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray a 9-inch square pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine oil, brown sugar, applesauce and vanilla.
Add oats, walnuts, baking powder and cinnamon.
Mix until blended.
Press mixture evenly and firmly into prepared... - 43.3538
Sift together salt, flour, cinnamon and soda.
In separate bowl, mix sugar and oatmeal; add to flour mixture.
Stir, then add oil and mix thoroughly.
If the flour mixture is not completely moistened, add a little more oil.
Spread 1/2 mixture in a 9" or 10"... - 46.1811
Baked Oatmeal With Apples/raisins/walnuts
Want to serve a healthy and tasty breakfast for your family? Watch this video now. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a delicious and high nutrition Oatmeal and Apple Bake which makes a perfect breakfast recipe. Watch this video now. - 96.6893
Oatmeal Apple Crunch
Arrange apples in greased 8" square baking dish.
Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add oats and walnuts; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake in 350° oven 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender. - 34.5191
Fast Baked Apples With Oatmeal Streusel
1. Core apples, cutting out a 1 1/4-inch-diameter cylinder from center of each, cutting almost but not all the way through to bottom. Remove peel from top third of each apple. Place apples in shallow 1 1/2-quart ceramic casserole or 8-inch square baking... - 27.9694
Easy Oatmeal Cookies
Easy Oatmeal Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared cookie is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 39.6483
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Cook the caramels and evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat until caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Combine the flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, baking soda, salt and butter in a bowl; mix well.
Press half the oats mixture in a... - 39.3684
Date Oatmeal Cookies
Combine dates, and 1 tablesp flour.
Add water; simmer 10 min, or until thickened.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine brown sugar with 1 c flour, baking soda, and oats.
Add melted butter gradually, while stirring.
Spread 1/2 oatmeal mixture in a greased or oiled pan... - 41.4673
Sift flour with sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in rolled oats.
Cut in butter until butter forms small particles.
Add buttermilk all at once and stir until smooth.
Pour mixture into well-greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 41.2692
Mix all ingredients together to make stiff dough.
Oil and flour a 9- x 13-inch pan.
Press dough firmly into pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. until light brown, about 30 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares. - 25.5806
Blend honey, oil and water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Roll out, cut into squares.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 20 minutes. - 30.3072
Stir oats into the butter.
Add sugar, syrup, salt, and vanilla and pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and bake in a hot oven (450° F.) for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
Turn off heat, remove from oven, sprinkle on the chocolate chips, return to hot... - 33.5217
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add the butter and vanilla and work them into the flour with a wooden spoon or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
3. Press the dough into a well-buttered... - 27.0844
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda; stir in margarine.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the oatmeal mixture.
Press remaining oatmeal mixture in pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool 5 minutes.
Prepare Brownies as... - 37.1468
Oatmeal Cookie Crackers
Gradually add sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Dissolve soda in hot water; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in salt and rolled oats.
Add flour gradually to form a stiff dough; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 4 parts.
Shape into squares;... - 41.6652
Oatmeal Carrot Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixer bowl cream brown sugar, margarine and egg until light and fluffy.
Add carrots and vanilla; mix well.
In a small bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
To creamed mixture add dry... - 42.1029
Super Oatmeal Brownie
1. In a bowl, add oats, coconut, sugar, flour, soda, salt and mix. Add melted butter and mix.
2. Separately, prepare the batter with packaged brownie mix.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour 3/4th of the oat mixture and pat it to... - 45.3888
Oatmeal Raisin Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, turn into a medium bowl, and set aside 10 minutes to cool slightly.
3. With an electric mixer set... - 33.9615
Oatmeal Sesame Crackers
Combine oats, flour, wheat germ and seasoned salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in water, vegetable oil, honey or sugar and sesame seeds.
Form dough into a ball and divide in half. Roll dough directly onto two greased cookie sheets to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on... - 27.243
Bubbly Oatmeal Cake
Pour boiling water over oats; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
Beat butter until creamy, gradually add sugars and beat until fluffy.
Blend in vanilla and eggs.
Add oatmeal mixture; mix well.
Mix flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture,... - 39.849
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter, shortening and sugar in large bowl.
Add eggs, beating well.
Blend in... - 45.3781
Frosted Oatmeal Crisps
Beat the first three ingredients together.
Stir in salt, soda and flour sifted together.
Add oats and coconut.
Chill slightly to make handling easier.
Roll in small balls and place on lightly greased cooky sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
Flatten each slightly with... - 42.1358
Apple And Fig Oatmeal Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Take 50 g (2 oz) (4 tablespoons) of the margarine and grease a 20cm (8 in) square tin, 5 cm (2 in) deep.
Line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
3 Rub the rest of the margarine into the flour, and add the... - 43.6037
Applesauce Oatmeal Dessert
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except 1 cup of the applesauce in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread half... - 41.205
Preheat oven to 325° F Spray a 9-inch square pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine" oil, brown sugar, honey and vanilla.
Add oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
Mix until blended.
Press mixture evenly and firmly into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to... - 40.121
1.Combine potato water, cooking oil, sea kelp and oatmeal to make a firm dough.
2.Refrigerate the dough for some time.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.On a lightly flored board, roll the dough.
5.Add a sprinkling of caraway seeds... - 36.8276
Oatmeal Shortbread is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cookie, Oatmeal Shortbread is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 26.4591
Have you ever tried these filled cookies? If not this Goodies recipe is the right one to give it a try! I have used the very basic oatmeal cookie mix for these Goodies and just gace them my favorite Cinnamon prune filling! Wowâ€¦ it's just yummy; you may... - 37.2456
Pour boiling water over the rolled oats and let soak for 20 minutes.
Mix butter, honey, vanilla, eggs, and yogurt.
Beat with spoon or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 9-inch square pan.
Add oatmeal to honey-butter-egg... - 43.248
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine dates, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating well at medium speed of... - 42.7935
Cream 1/2 cup butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
Add sifted dry ingredients, oats and milk to creamed mixture alternately, blending... - 43.7802
Chunky Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
Cream butter with sugar until smooth.
Add vanilla, beating until light.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed mixture with water.
Stir in oats and chocolate... - 41.9771
Glazed Oatmeal Brownies
Heat oven to 375 ° (quick mod.).
Grease a square pan, 9x9x1 3/4".
Mix shortening, brown sugar, and egg.
Stir in milk.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir in.
Stir in rolled oats and chocolate pieces.
Spread in prepared... - 41.0094
Plum Oatmeal Crisp
In a bowl stir together the plums, the lemon juice, and the granulated sugar and spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a buttered 8-inch square pan.
In another bowl blend the brown sugar, the flour, the oats, the salt, the cinnamon, the ginger, the... - 30.9815
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Oatmeal Snack Cake
Combine raisins and water; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, margarine, and egg substitute; add to dry ingredients, stirringjust until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in... - 40.5703
Peach And Oatmeal Fingers
1) Grease well and line a 7 inch square cake tin.
2) In a pan, melt the butter or margarine, stir in the sugar until dissolved.
3) Sift in the flour and the bicarbonate of soda, lastly stir in the rolled oats; slightly cool the mixture, beat in... - 37.9912
Peach And Oatmeal Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Reserving 8 thin peach slices for the garnish, in a medium-size bowl combine the remaining peaches, the currants, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Spread the mixture evenly in an 8-inch square pan.
3. For the topping, in a small... - 34.298
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, gently heat the rhubarb puree until just hot, stir in the oats and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, beat the sugars, oil, and egg together.
4) In another bowl, sift all the dry... - 47.751
Caramel Walnut Oatmeal Cake
Place oats in a bowl and pour in boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
In another bowl, cream butter and gradually beat in granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Mix in molasses, eggs, and oats.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and... - 46.1222
Apple Oatmeal Chews
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and mace into a bowl. Add orange rind, oats, brown sugar, melted shortening, egg and vanilla; knead with the hands to mix well.
2. Pat half the dough firmly over the bottom of a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.... - 31.8027
Oatmeal Coconut Crunch Bars
Combine the crunch, cornstarch, and baking powder in a bowl; stir until mixture appears coated with cornstarch.
In another bowl, whip eggs and water together.
Pour over crunch mixture and stir until completely moistened.
Transfer mixture to a well-greased 8... - 33.0092
Oatmeal Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt and beat until blended. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared... - 25.0873
Oatmeal Sheet Cake
1) Into a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, water, baking powder, oil, banana, almonds and raisins
2) Into a greased square baking tin, pour the batter
3) Bake the cake at 450 F for 20 minutes - 36.9954
Canadian Oatmeal Shortbread
Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, soda, and rolled oats; stir into butter mixture.
Chill 1 to 2 hr.
Heat oven to 350°
Roll dough 1/4 thick on lightly floured board.
Cut in 1 1/2" squares... - 33.8423
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
Grease a small roasting-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin and line the base.
Rub the butter into the flour and stir in the other dry ingredients, including the ginger and bicarbonate of soda.
In a small pan, melt the syrup and treacle slightly, then beat the... - 40.2425
Peggy Firman's Oatmeal Salts
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2. Into a bowl, sift together baking powder, flour, baking soda and salt and set aside
3. Into a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar intil light and fluffy; blend vanilla and eggs and mix them all... - 47.9605
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.3944
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 41.4509
Golden Apple-oatmeal Cake
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla, add to dry mixture, stirring well.
Stir in apples and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes or... - 37.6284
Oatmeal Cinnamon Rolls
In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the oatmeal and 1 cup of water; cook on the range top—or use a bowl and cook the cereal in the microwave—according to the package directions.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cool... - 43.0621
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 127.982
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 110.17
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Oatmeal Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a food processor, grind the oats into fine powder and keep aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F before... - 51.1724
Anzac Oatmeal Slice
This slice is a twist on the Anzac Biscuit recipe, substituting the flour for oat flour, adding a little oat bran and adding an egg for binding, otherwise the ingredients are much the same, as is the method. I did add a little extra golden syrup and coconut... - 0