- » Baked Mustard Steak
Baked Mustard Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mustard steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mustard steak recipes.
Steak And Kidney Pie With Mustard Gravy
1. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm/ 1/8in. Use to line the base and sides of a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint/6 1/4 cup pie dish. Place a pie funnel in the centre of the dish.
2. Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and... - 43.2744
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine soft butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1-1/2 inches apart.
3. Fill each... - 43.199
Baked Ham Steak With Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and allspice and spoon mixture evenly over top of ham steak.
3. Press cloves into ham, all around side.
4. Place ham in shallow baking dish.
5. Pour apricot nectar around ham.
6. Bake... - 38.4321
You May Also Like!
Halibut Steaks With Tangy Mustard Sauce
Arrange halibut steaks in a large, shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving... - 41.5126
Mustard Marinated Swiss Steak
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 1 minute or until melted. Combine flour, salt, pepper and mustard in plate. Coat meat in seasoned flour. Arrange seasoned meat in melted butter. Cover with glass lid or plastic... - 31.0574
Mustard Baked Flounder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. pre-heat the broiler.
3. Place the oven rack in the highest position in the oven.
4. Keep 3 tablespoons of the wine for future use.
5. In a small cup, mix the remaining wine with the mustard and keep aside.... - 44.1143
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread the mustard/horseradish mixture on both sides of the steak; place it in a baking dish and cook in oven for 1/2 an hour. (No fat.)
Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and onion.
Remove steak from oven, cover it with bottle of chili... - 26.2519
Baked Ham Steak
1) In a baking dish, place the ham steak, cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes.
2) Remove, drain off the juices and mix with the brown sugar and mustard.
3) Spread the mixture over the ham steak and cook for 3 to 4... - 30.1435
30-minute Baked Fish Dinner
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°F.
Spread halibut in foil-lined pan, mix evaporated milk and steak sauce, and spread over fish.
Sprinkle with crackers.
Dry potato quarters, and dip in salad oil.
Sprinkle generously with salt, and arrange in second baking... - 40.4504
Place ham in a shallow, 2-quart glass baking dish.
Cook, covered, 4 minutes on high.
Score surface of ham with thin cross-shape cuts and stick cloves in the crosses.
Stir brown sugar and prepared mustard in the liquid from the ham and brush on the ham.
Cook... - 18.5295
Place meat in 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper.
Toss to coat meat.
Bake uncovered at 400° for 20 minutes.
Add onion, green pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, molasses and soy sauce; mix well.
Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Stir... - 39.9175
Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and mustard mixing well.
3. Remove 1/4 cup for topping.
4. In a shallow 1-quart casserole, combine fruits with remaining sugar mixture and toss lightly to combine.
5. Spoon... - 36.0999