- » Baked Mushroom Aubergine
Baked Mushroom Aubergine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mushroom aubergine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mushroom aubergine recipes.
Aubergine And Mushroom Rice
1. Place the rice in 1 pint (600ml) boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Drain and transfer the rice to a large casserole or ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the aubergine and... - 34.156
Savory Stuffed Aubergines
Scoop out the aubergine flesh, leaving shells about 5 mm/1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle the flesh and shells with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the flesh and shells and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the flesh.
Mix the mushrooms with the... - 39.1383
3 D Super Mario Mushroom Cake
Are you having a themed birthday party cake for your five year old son? Here is a fantastic cake idea. Join the Aubergine Chef, while he attempts to make a 3D Super Mario Mushroom cake. Why spend a whole lot on a themed birthday cake when you can do it at... - 106.577
You May Also Like!
Lamb And Aubergine Bake
1) Wash the aubergines and cut them in slices.
2) Sprinkle salt over the aubergines and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the aubergines and fry in butter and oil.
4) Remove the aubergines from the pan.
5) Take the same pan and add... - 44.7402
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut aubergines into half; scoop out seeds.
3. Finely dice onions, mushrooms and pepper.
4. Bake aubergines in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and cook... - 44.5684
Aubergine (eggplant) Dip
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F gas 5.
Prick the aubergine (eggplant) all over with a fork and bake it in the oven for 45 minutes or until very soft.
Cool it under cold water and ;halye:;it length ways.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out the flesh.
2 In... - 37.1177
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly oil a casserole dish.
Peel and cube the aubergine, then cover it with boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until soft.
Add... - 36.6223
Stuffed Aubergines (eggplants)
1. First make the tomato sauce. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook until thickened and reduced by half.
Discard the bay leaf. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Scoop out the flesh from the aubergines... - 35.1969
This Eggplant Surprise is indeed a big surprise when it comes to taste. One of the few really tasty eggplant dishes that I've ever tasted, this dish will always remain my favorite accompaniment with rice and pasta dishes. Just try and let me know if you like... - 44.8231
How To Make Meringue Mushrooms
The meringue mushrooms in my buche de noel recipe came out much softer because I used 100 grams of whites instead of 60 grams. This is the recipe I prefer though my friends like the texture of the softer mushrooms saying they taste like taffy. Thanks for... - 0
Vegetable Protein Moussaka
1 In a bowl, place the textured vegetable protein and add the stock.
2 Set aside to soak for 6 minutes.
3 Thoroughly drain through a sieve, discarding the stock.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C,Gas Mark 4)
5 In a... - 45.9642
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Saute onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and pressed garlic in the oil and butter for three to four minutes.
Add the stock, meat and parsley and cook until the meat is tender.
Slice the aubergines lengthwise into thin slices, dust... - 40.0573
Cashew Nut Moussaka
1. Put the aubergine slices on to a large baking tray which has been lightly brushed with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Brush the tops of the aubergine slices with another 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark 5,375°F, 190°C for 1G... - 36.1836