- » Baked Mexican Pork
Baked Mexican Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mexican pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mexican pork recipes.
Crispy Pork Scaloppini With Wild Mushroom Sauce
This Crispy Pork Scaloppini with Wild Mushroom Sauce is a delicious crowd pleasing dish that you will make again and again. This video will guide you through the step by step preparation of this great recipe. Happy Cooking! - 118.721
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 114.195
Outdoor Wet Pork Burritos
Mexican burritos are popular in wet versions and here is a recipe to make something similar to burrito ranchero. Chef Deen shows how to make Wet Pork Burritos with pork, tortillas and seasonings using a Dutch oven. Great with a side of Guacamole and sour... - 99.2282
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 1
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the pork and orange juice, marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 90.1367
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Marinate the pork in orange juice overnight and keep it refrigerated.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 89.9411
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 44.8869
Yucatan Pork Chops
Wash and pat dry the chops.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chops through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops in the oil.
Transfer the chops to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic, peppers and... - 43.9027
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 2-inch pieces.
Combine pork, water, and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Uncover; cook over medium-low heat 1 hour or until liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat;... - 43.6752
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 43.5866
Baked Chimichanga Salad
Combine all salsa ingredients; cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
In a bowl, mash the avocados.
Add remaining gua-camole ingredients; mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap touching surface of guacamole; chill.
For filling, in a skillet over medium heat, saute... - 42.6267
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Except the pork, combine together all the ingredients.
3) In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish, place the pork chops.
4) Over the chops, pour the chilli mixture.
5) Bake in preheated oven for... - 41.4825
Breakfast Pork Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet cook sausage until brown.
3. Drain the sausage and reserve drippings in skillet.
4. Keep the sausage aside.
5. To the skillet add vegetables and cook potatoes till brown.
6. Add eggs, cook and... - 40.9097
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 40.4692
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 40.0574
In skillet cook pork till browned; drain off excess fat.
Stir in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion, chili peppers, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Place... - 37.0981
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 36.4677
Mexican Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer in pan.
Pour rice over the chops.
Mix tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning.
Carefully pour over chops and rice.
Cover with foil; bake for 1... - 36.4486
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 36.3509
Pork With Grapefruit Mint Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine allspice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well, and rub evenly on pork. Place pork on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 425° for 28 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly... - 35.2608
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
Hot And Spicy Pork Burritos
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and stir well. Trim fat from chops. Add chops to dish; cover with foil, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 to 24 hours, turning chops occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Bake chops in... - 34.211
1. Prepare Red & Green Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat medium skillet over high heat; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently and breaking up into small pieces, until brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove... - 33.743
Folded Pork Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons pork filling and about 1 teaspoon minced chiles down center of each; fold tortilla over filling to make a half-moon shape.
Arrange enchiladas, overlapping, in a shallow, ungreased... - 33.7101
Pork Braised With Recado Rojo
Mix the recado paste with fruit juices and set aside.
Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
Over an open flame, toast the banana leaf until it turns shiny, about 5 seconds.
Line the bottom of a roasting pan with the banana leaf, draping the excess over the... - 33.0988
1 Slice ribs into individual portions and place in a large baking dish. Sprinkle ribs with garlic, salt, oil, pepper, vinegar and oregano. Allow to marinate at room temperature for about 3 hours.
2 Pour red chile sauce over the ribs. Sprinkle with onion.
3... - 32.6714
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
1 Combine chile caribe and water in a blender container and whirl until mixed into a sauce. Add salt, garlic, oregano and comino to the sauce; mix well.
2 Trim excess fat from the pork and lay slices in a flat baking dish. Cover with the sauce; turn the meat... - 30.3958
How To Cook Beef & Pulled Pork Mexican Lasagna
1.Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3.Place a large frying pan on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
4.Add ground beef and season it with pepper, chili pepper, ancho... - 0