- » Baked Mexican Bean
Baked Mexican Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mexican bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mexican bean recipes.
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
Mexican Bean Chowder
Relish this flavorsome Mexican Bean Chowder to enjoy the goodness of lima beans and mushrooms. Pretty much goes with any meal of the day! - 45.6372
Mexican Bean Casseroles
In a 1-quart (2-quart) saucepan over medium heat, saute the peppers and scallions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes, chili powder, oregano and coriander.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 45.6338
Spicy Mexican Bean Casserole
1) In a mixing bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender.
3) Add tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, and chili powder and bring to a boil.
4) Lower... - 44.0198
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 43.5866
Mexican Bean Dish
Brown beef in skillet.
In mixing bowl, combine beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce andonion.
Set aside 1 cup corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese.
Add remaining chips, cheese and meat to beans.
Stir to blend.
Pour into 2-quart casserole and bake at 375 degrees for... - 37.3116