- » Baked Mediterranean Vegetarian
Baked Mediterranean Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mediterranean vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mediterranean vegetarian recipes.
1. FILLING: In a food mixer put the pistachios, white sugar, and ground cinnamon and pulse to chop (Keep the pistachios into small chunks to get a crunchy texture in the baklawa).
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees... - 128.09
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 126.009
Sfouf Eggless Cake
This is a nice dense yellow cake, that is flavored with turmeric which also gives it it's beautiful yellow color. This cake is very simple to make and very moist. There is no special technique so it's basic enough for anyone to make. This cake goes great with... - 124.554
If the regular cookies aren't enough to kill your sugar cravings, try this Turkish Sekerpare. This sugar cookies are a perfect treat for all with a sweet tooth. - 117.529
Tasty Mushrooms Bourekas
Bourekas is a puff pastry. It's really delicious and is mostly eaten for breakfast. Chef Victoria shows how to make Mushrooms Bourekas in the video. I'm sure you will like it. - 117.265
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 112.854
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Another great recipe for eggplant that can be used as a main dish or an appetizer. - 112.114
Indian home chef Manjula shows a middle eastern dessert recipe which is enjoyed all over the world. These are pastry sheets filled with dried fruits of many varieties. She has an easy and simple way of preparing and this time she makes the baklava in roll... - 110.66
Basbusa is one of the hottest home cooked as well as shop bought desserts in the entire middle - east, rightly so. Watch the video to see how scrumptious it looks and gets ready in a jiffy. - 109.903
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 107.724
This delicious cake, also known as hareesa or revani, is made from semolina soaked in syrup. This lower-fat version is perfect for Iftar! - 107.167
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 2
Looking for a dish that can be the show-stopper of your dinner table? Here is a dish that isn't just appeasing to the taste buds, but also to the eyes. Simple, sumptuous and filling, this dish can be prepared in a snap, given you stock u the ingredients and... - 107.04
Would you like to surprise your friends with a quick and easy flavorful recipe? Here is a fantastic video that is just perfect for you. The chef here makes appetizers using hummus that are great for parties, get-togethers or any other occasion. The appetizers... - 106.133
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 105.243
An easy and delicious baklava recipe that anyone can make, but others would think you were a professional chef by how great it tastes. Ready Phyllo dough is layered with butter, cinnamon and nuts and baked, then topped with a honey syrup. Simply delicious. - 104.742
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 101.604
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 1
If you are looking for mouthwatering desserts, your search ends here. Eva dishes out scrumptious baklava— that is the perfect dessert following a great dinner. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely to score a perfect ten with all. - 100.568
Old Fashioned Tannour Bread
Remember how crunchy yet soft the breads taste when they were made in clay oven in the olden days. You still miss that taste, don’t you? May be you know how to make batter but don’t know how to bake them in the traditional way. Here is a video which shows... - 100.18
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.6675
Pan Potato Kibbeh
Home cooked snacks have their own special features which is never their in the store bought ones. This pan potato kibbeh is also such a unique dish that is crisp, flavorful and oh! so surprising with those nutty layers. Watch the video clip and get ready to... - 99.1782
Garlic Roasted Beets With Beet Hummus
This is a great way to use fresh beets. You can get two delicious side dishes out of this one vegetable. Watch Roberto Cerini roast fresh ruby red beets with garlic and salt and makes a beet hummus to go with them. This sweet roasted vegetable with chickpea... - 97.1991
Mediterranean Zaatar Menaeesh
Here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for zaatar menaeesh, that is a popular breakfast dish in the Mediterranean and Middle East. This a super simple recipe and the dish is really light and very refreshing in the morning. See this great video and... - 95.4005
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 93.2607
Toasted And Candied Walnuts
Toasted and candied walnuts are an ingredient that makes a fabulous addition to salads and other dishes. If you like to eat them as it is they are good even then. Want the recipe to make the toasted walnuts, here the video. Watch the video and enjoy walnuts. - 91.4376
Mushroom Cream Cheese Bourekas
Bourekas make a great snack. Watch this video to create authentic middle eastern puff pastry. Made with a great filling from mushroom, onion and cream cheese, these are an ideal snack for all vegetarian. The taste brings in a great flavor from cheese and... - 91.1323
Mediterranean Chickpeas Stuff Peppers
Authentic Mediterranean dish!!! Watch this video to professionally prepare restaurant style bell peppers with chickpeas stuffing. It is made with classic Mediterranean herbs to bring in a delicious flavor and a wonderful aroma. Enjoy this dish with just salad... - 89.6067
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.2753
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.1285
Homemade Baklava Part 1 - Preparation
For everyone who thought cooking Baklava at home is a tough task, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this Turkish sweet in an easy manner.... - 87.4198
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 86.842
Homemade Baklava Part 2 - Making
Here is Part 2 of the Homemade Baklava series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. The video is very impressive and nicely presented, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 86.3865
Peppers Stuffed With Pesto Couscous And Chickpea Salad
Looking for a really easy, quick and healthy weeknight vegetarian dinner? This recipe for stuffed peppers takes under 30min from start to finish and is packed with flavors and nutrients. You can also have a salad ready to be packed for your next day’s lunch... - 83.7805
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 3
If you are in a mood of gorging into something rich and delectable for dinner tonight, try baklava. Eva shares her recipe on how to make perfect baklava at home, sans much toil. Easy to cook and great for a hearty dinner, this one's worth a shot. - 76.9685
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 2
For all dessert lovers, this delectable dessert is heavenly. There is nothing like Greek Baklava made with phyllo, honey and nuts. Just follow this recipe and make you own yummy dessert at home. - 75.17
Pita - Chips
In a mood to prepare a snack? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Pita Crackers. A great snack, which is prepared from pita bread. Serve this snack with sauce, if desired. - 74.87
Sourdough Crepes With Fresh Blackberries, Creme Fraiche & Honey
The traditional sourdough gets a dressy twist being made into crepes and filled with blackberry and honey by Chef Keith Snow. To experience this original and different dish, all you have to do is follow him making it and you would also strike wonders with it.... - 70.3982
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 51.3769
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.6761
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.8286
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Hot Stuffed Mushrooms
1.Remove the stalks of large mushrooms and steam the caps for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
3.Take a shallow heatproof dish, put the mushroom caps in it by placing the rounded side down.
4.Take a... - 49.064
Fresh Apricot Cobbler
1. Grease an 8-inch square tin with the. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large bowl, flour, granulated sugar, dry milk, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
4. Add oil and stir until mixture resembles... - 48.916
Old World Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large pot, boil water.
2) In the water, drop the whole head of cabbage for 3-5 minutes and then drain off the water.
3) Peel off the cabbage's leaves carefully and set them aside.
4) Grate the carrot... - 48.8582
Lenten Special Sweet
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Then add the orange flower water, vanilla and enough water to form a stiff paste.
3. Take a baking tray, grease it and dust with flour.
4. Breaking off large pieces of dough, form into sausage... - 48.7821
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the raisins, vanilla... - 48.4082
Leek Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Chop and thoroughly wash celery and leeks .
2) Take a pan and add celery, leeks, milk, salt, and pepper. Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for about 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3) Drain mixture and reserve the cooking... - 48.1468
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the beaten eggs... - 48.0889
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Discard aubergine stalk and pierce skin 2-3 times.
3. Keep aubergine in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cool aubergine and chop into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a large saucepan heat... - 47.9972
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 47.9032
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Parmesan & Herb Stuffed Eggplant
1) Half the eggplant lengthwise and scoop put the pulp. Dice it.
2) Keep the shells aside.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil.
5) Add the onions and sautÃ© for about 5... - 47.4495
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The vine leaves are rinsed with hot water and drained well.
3) The leaves are patted dry.
4) They are placed on linen towels, with the shiny side facing down.
5) Olive oil is warmed in a... - 47.34
1) Properly wash the peppers, slice off their tops and clean out the centers.
2) Shred the carrots and cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and then add the... - 47.2004
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it... - 47.1119
1) Wash the bell peppers and cut them into halves.
2) Remove the seeds and keep the bell peppers aside.
3) Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
4) Put onions and eggplant cubes. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Put rice, water and salt.
6) Cover... - 46.9556
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 46.6948
Stir sugar into warm water in bowl until dissolved.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand for 6 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt.
Add 4 cups all-purpose flour, mixing to form dough.
Knead for 4 minutes on floured surface, kneading in... - 46.5706
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 46.5139
Baked Imam Bayildi
Imam Bayeldi is an amazing stufed eggplant dish which you really have to try at home. I served it at my restaurant opening last week and the guests loved it. Try this Imam Bayeldi and you will understand why. - 46.3522
Heat some of the oil in 2 large frying pans and fry the aubergine slices in batches until golden.
Add a little more oil to the pans, and fry the onions until soft.
Add the meat and garlic and fry briskly, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 46.2658
Warm the mixing bowl before sifting in the flour and then stir in the dry yeast.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the sugar, lemon rind, egg, melted butter and the milk.
Knead well, adding a little extra liquid or flour as required to make a smooth but... - 46.1638
1. Scrub potatoes and cook with their skins on until parboiled, about 10 minutes depending on size. Peel.
2. Cook the onions and oil in a large saucepan until soft but not browned.
3. Wash and shred the cabbage, add to the onion with the salt, pepper and... - 46.1083
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 45.9671
Cream Filled Banana Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch cake pan with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
In mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar well.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine soured milk and bananas.
Add sifted dry... - 45.7962
1)Sift together flour and salt.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of butter and crumble the flour with fingers.
3)Pour in water and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth ball.
4)Make the dough very dry by continuous kneading with the fingers.
5)Place this... - 45.7873
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a baking sheet.
3) Make cut on each eggplant on the cut side,
sprinkle some salt and rest it for 1 hour,
later give a quick wash and dry it using paper towels.
... - 45.776
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 45.7263
Sherried Fruit Casserole
1) Take the pineapple slices and the apple rings and cut them in half.
2) Take a casserole that can hold 2 quarts and arrange the fruits in layers before setting it aside.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
4)... - 45.4502
1. Grease a 2 quart baking dish or pudding mold with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4. Stir sugar into the milk and add too the flour gradually, blending into... - 44.968
1. Thaw pastry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. Grease a large baking sheet with oil or butter.
4. In a saucepan, combine ingredients for syrup. Stir till sugar dissolves.
5. Boil for 20 minutes on low flame till syrupy.
6. Set aside... - 44.6269
Mediterranean Spinach Lasagna
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, carrot, and onion; saute 5 minutes.
Remove vegetable mixture from... - 44.6083
Baked Rice With Herbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place butter in ovenproof baking dish with lid.
Heat butter and saute green onion until golden.
Add parsley, thyme, and sage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add rice.
Pour 2-1/2 cups water over rice and then stir in garlic... - 44.5495
Baked Bananas In Phyllo
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of... - 44.5276
Apricot Treacle Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) For the pastry, sift flour into a bowl and rub in margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the pastry in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
4) Even out the pastry... - 44.4289
Make the syrup first by boiling the sugar and water together.
When it's reached the boiling point, simmer together until it is a medium consistency.
Stir in the rose water and allow to cool.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the nuts, icing sugar and... - 44.3953
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 43.0207
Stuffed Green Peppers
Choose peppers that will stand upright if possible.
Cut off tops carefully and remove seeds and membranes.
Combine all other ingredients except oil and water, and stuff.
Arrange peppers in casserole with oil and 1/2 cup water.
Any leftover stuffing may be... - 42.3355
Dried Fruit Crumble
Soak the fruit tor 1 hour in enough water to cover, then drain.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fruit and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Add the almonds and place the mixture in an ovenproof... - 41.9756
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.9268
Turkish Fig Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the walnuts, figs, honey, lemon zest and cinnamon together, keep aside.
3) Remove the phyllo pastry, place on a dish towel, then cover with a waxed paper and a slightly dampened dish... - 41.9252
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 41.8648
Turkish Stuffed Eggplant Imam Bayildi
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to score a criss-cross pattern on the cut side of eggplant halves
2. Rub salt on each and keep aside for 1 hour.
3. Squeeze out water then rinse eggplants under tap water.
4. Place between paper towel sheets and pat... - 41.5759
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in 3 tablespoons of warm water. Allow the yeast starter to stand for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat the... - 41.4273
Gooseberry And Elderflower Crumble
Set the oven at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6.
Top and tail the gooseberries.
They may well need rinsing under a running tap too.
Use a little of the butter to rub the dish - a 1.2 1/2 pint pudding basin or similar - then add the gooseberries.
Pour over the... - 41.3116
1) Wash the spinach in cold running water. Keep it aside.
2) Use a large sauté pan to heat up and place the spinach without adding any water.
3) Cover the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the spinach gets wilted.
4) Strain excess... - 41.3116
Date And Nut Confectionery
1. Grease a baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the dates and walnuts, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Mix well using a wooden spoon.
5. Add the beaten and stiff egg whites to the... - 40.1917
Beets In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a saucepan combine cornstarch and sugar.
2. Gradually stir in the fruit juices until corn flour and sugar dissolve.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and heat the sauce, stirring continuously until it thickens to resemble a glaze.
4. Stir in the... - 40.1545
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 degrees.
2) In a saucepan heat soybean oil. Add bulgur wheat and brown stirring constantly.
3) Mix consomme, salt and onions thoroughly.
4) Transfer into a 2-quart baking dish.
5) Bake covered for 40... - 40.1026
Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
Then carefully separate each pocket into 2 semicircles by cutting open the closed edge.
In a cup, combine the oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
Lightly brush the interior side of each pita with the... - 39.5915
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
1) In a bowl, combine yeast and lukewarm water to dissolve. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) Place 1 cup of flour to this by sprinkling with salt. Stir well and slowly add rest of the flour to prepare spongy dough.
3)... - 37.8355
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2.Roll the pastry out and cut it into four rectangles; with a sharp knife, score a centimeterlong edge on each rectangle carefully and place it on the baking sheet
3. Spread a tablespoon of... - 37.4527
Plum Crumble Slice
1. Roll out the pastry and line a cake tin, with its dimension as 7"X11"X1", with it
2. Take a bowl and blend together the flour, oats and brown sugar in it
3. Melt butter in a saucepan, pour it over the flour and oats mixture and spread it using a... - 36.7146