- » Baked Mediterranean Nut
Baked Mediterranean Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked mediterranean nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked mediterranean nut recipes.
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 1
If you are looking for mouthwatering desserts, your search ends here. Eva dishes out scrumptious baklava— that is the perfect dessert following a great dinner. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely to score a perfect ten with all. - 100.568
Mediterranean Chocolate Walnut Baklava
Are you looking for a simple Baklava recipe? Here is a fantastic video where the chef displays the recipe for chocolate walnut baklava in a easy manner. See this video to make this classic recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to please. Enjoy the... - 92.2293
Toasted And Candied Walnuts
Toasted and candied walnuts are an ingredient that makes a fabulous addition to salads and other dishes. If you like to eat them as it is they are good even then. Want the recipe to make the toasted walnuts, here the video. Watch the video and enjoy walnuts. - 91.4376
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 3
If you are in a mood of gorging into something rich and delectable for dinner tonight, try baklava. Eva shares her recipe on how to make perfect baklava at home, sans much toil. Easy to cook and great for a hearty dinner, this one's worth a shot. - 76.9685
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 2
For all dessert lovers, this delectable dessert is heavenly. There is nothing like Greek Baklava made with phyllo, honey and nuts. Just follow this recipe and make you own yummy dessert at home. - 75.17
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 49.3107
Sunny Date N Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9x5-inch loaf pan and grease and flour it.
3) Chop orange pieces for about 15 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
4) Take a small mixing bowl; mix together dates,... - 48.5854
Lemon Nut Bread
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar till mixture is light and fluffy.
Add eggs and shredded lemon peel.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each... - 47.3137
Herb & Nut Stuffed Aubergines
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Slice aubergines into two pieces lengthwise and with a knife point, run round the edge, just inside the skin.
3) Make slits across in many places and add salt and keep aside for 30... - 46.8264
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 46.6986
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
1)Sift together flour and salt.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of butter and crumble the flour with fingers.
3)Pour in water and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth ball.
4)Make the dough very dry by continuous kneading with the fingers.
5)Place this... - 45.7873
1. Thaw pastry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. Grease a large baking sheet with oil or butter.
4. In a saucepan, combine ingredients for syrup. Stir till sugar dissolves.
5. Boil for 20 minutes on low flame till syrupy.
6. Set aside... - 44.6269
Make the syrup first by boiling the sugar and water together.
When it's reached the boiling point, simmer together until it is a medium consistency.
Stir in the rose water and allow to cool.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the nuts, icing sugar and... - 44.3953
This baklava recipe is a spiced nut filled recipe that brings the taste of the mediterranean into your kitchen! Prepared with a spiced filling of sweetened walnuts and almonds, the phyllo pastries are baked to cook and are great for parties and occasions. - 42.9665
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
Date And Nut Confectionery
1. Grease a baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the dates and walnuts, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Mix well using a wooden spoon.
5. Add the beaten and stiff egg whites to the... - 40.1917
Sieve flour and salt into a large bowl and work butter into it.
Add beaten eggs and milk, mix well and form into a soft dough.
Divide dough into medium-sized balls and roll out into wafer-thin circles.
Place one circle on a baking tin, spread over melted... - 39.6717
Honey Nut Diamonds
In a heavy based saucepan melt the sugar, butter and honey, then add the apricots which have been cut into small pieces.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the eggs.
Sift in the flour and baking powder then transfer into a square lightly greased... - 38.6332
Make the filling by mixing together the ground nuts, sugar, cinnamon and rose water.
Cut each sheet of filo pastry into four rectangles, taking care to cover the others with a damp cloth.
Brush the rectangles with a little melted butter and place a teaspoon... - 36.8063
How To Make Baklava
Baklava is an amazing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dessert that seems to be extremely complicated to make. It is not! Here is how I make mine. Enjoy! - 0