- » Baked Meatloaf
Baked Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked meatloaf recipes.
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 134.929
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 131.229
Quick And Easy Meatloaf
Take the hassle off the weeknight dinners with meatloaves. Easy, effortless and extremely delicious, this ultimate comfort food is a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients amd get making this comfort treat at home. Rest assured people will keep... - 129.823
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 128.496
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 123.698
Do you want to make personalized meatloaf? Try making Healthy Turkey Meatloaf! This recipe is a hassle-free recipe which uses fewer ingredients to bake the loaf. This dish is great to cook during holidays or entertaining. You can even makes sandwiches with... - 122.932
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 121.923
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.144
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 117.444
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.838
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 112.329
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning... - 112.274
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 111.129
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 110.309
Man-pleasing Meatloaf- Easy, Moist And Flavorful
Do anyone really hate meatloaf? Its easy to make and most people love haing it with salad and mashed potatoes. It’s a kid's favorite too. Monique makes a great version that is low on fat but high on taste. - 108.624
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 105.991
Betty's Meatloaf Stacks
If you want to eat something filling and delicious, you must not miss this video. Watch Betty making here some juicy meatloaf stacks and also serve them in an innovative way. - 102.111
Simple Easy Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 340-350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced lamb, and pork. Mix to combine.
3. Drop garlic, breadcrumb, paprika, brown onion, and carrots in it. Knead just to incorporate.
4. Put eggs ,and mix it well.
5.... - 101.524
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 99.0505
Hosting a cozy dinner party tonight, here is a recipe to make meat loaf. Watch cook Roland showing in easy steps how to make meat loaf using ground beef along with a few vegetables and flavors. Simply awesome! - 88.2687
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.4458
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 85.3371
To all you people who love eating baked food. You have to check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Meatloaf. A great recipe prepared by chef Jenny just for you. - 63.8403
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together bread, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and milk in it, keeping aside for 10 minutes.
3) Mix in meat-loaf mixture until well-blended and then figure the mixture... - 47.3857
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.3033
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients reserving ½ cup cracker crumbs and the Cheddar cheese.
4. Mix well,... - 46.6829
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.5036
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 46.4283
Meatloaf Pie Italiano
1. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, seasoning mix and water. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps, using a fork.
4. Turn the mixture into the pie plate and... - 46.288
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.1349
Traditional Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape... - 45.9377
This meat loaf recipe is prepared with a minced steak along with bread crumbs and a medley of sauces for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the meatloaf is made with a ix of meat with onions, eggs and cheese along with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and barbecue... - 45.8332
1) Lightly oil 9x5x3 loaf pan.
2) Place chicken lightly into the prepared pan.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350â€™F
4) In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) In another small bowl, beat... - 45.694
Gold Nugget Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop onion and carrots finely. Add to mixing bowl.
4. Using hands... - 45.669
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 45.6574
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally; reserve half the cheese triangles.
Chop remaining cheese slices finely.
Combine chopped cheese, eggs, ground beef, milk, oats, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
Press beef mixture into greased loaf pan.
Invert... - 45.3202
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 45.2532
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the glaze, stirring to blend well. Keep aside.
3. Line a 9-inch x 13-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil.
4. In a large bowl, combine ground... - 45.0251
Baked Meatloaf Recipes By Category