- » Baked Meat
Baked Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked meat recipes.
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 118.921
Baked Luncheon Meat Patties
Grind the luncheon meat and combine with the bread crumbs, nuts, egg, and a blend of 2 tea spoons brown sugar, dry mustard, and paprika.
Lay the pineapple slices on the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish.
Shape meat mixture into 4 patties the same size as... - 36.0064
Pineapple Baked Luncheon Meat
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Score the luncheon meat in criss-cross style. Pour in some sugar on the top.
3. In a small baking dish, stuff cloves in the meat and place in it.
4. Slice pineapple rings and arrange them over meat loaf.... - 33.8355
Baked Rice And Meat
Cook the meat, which has been cut into cubes, stock, and tomatoes, one of the onions cut fine, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings together for about 10 minutes.
Melt the fat in a frying pan and add the onion and uncooked rice.
Allow both to brown slightly... - 31.4276
Baked Luncheon Meat
Place luncheon meat in shallow baking dish.
Score meat; stud with cloves.
Blend brown sugar with mus- tard; spread over meat.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes; baste occasionally with pan juices. - 24.2231
You May Also Like!
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 112.194
Crab Meat Baked In Avocados
Make a thick standard white cream sauce.
Mix with crab meat or shrimp.
Fill halved avocados; top with cheese.
Place in a pan 1/4 full of hot water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and avocados heated through. - 27.6605
Baked Meat Loaf Dumplings
Sift the flour with the salt and reserve 1/3 cup of the flour mixture.
Cut the shortening into remaining flour.
Mix reserved flour mixture with water, then add to shortening mixture.
Mix and shape into ball, then divide in half.
Roll each half of the dough... - 22.5014
Baked Meat Sandwich
I made the Baked Meat Sandwich last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Baked Meat Sandwich is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 47.5323
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 29.9809
Baked Crab Meat In Shells
Here is an awesome Baked Crab Meat in Shells recipe. The same old crab meat is baked and presented in a new style. Baked crab meat in shells gives a new taste to the crab meat. You can serve it as an appetizer. - 49.1746
Bean And Meat Bake
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup, reserving remaining syrup.
Arrange meat slices around edge of a 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan combine beans, remaining syrup, onion, flour, and mustard.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 32.248
Macaroni Meat Bake
Cook macaroni as label directs; drain.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine macaroni, meat, green pepper, seasoned pepper, salt and undiluted cheese soup mixed with milk.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake 60 minutes or... - 37.1091
Meat And Rice Bake
In bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milktill smooth.
Stir in meat, rice, peas, mushrooms, and seasoning.
Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till heated... - 36.3951
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt, and pepper in it with a fork just until blended.
3) Figure the mixture into 24 balls and... - 41.7994
W W Baked Meat Loaf
In a small saucepan, combine celery, green pepper, onion, water and broth mix; cook until celery is tender.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide evenly into 2 small loaves; place on a rack in a baking pan.
Bake at... - 34.8727
Baked Meat Recipes By Category