- » Baked Maple Oatmeal
Baked Maple Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked maple oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked maple oatmeal recipes.
1) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
2) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C).
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and maple syrup.
6) In a... - 46.723
Maple Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream the butter and add the egg, maple syrup and sugar.
3) Combine together all the dry ingredients and add the mixture to a butter-egg mixture.
4) Mix well together.
5) Roll the... - 45.771
Maple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in maple flavoring.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop by... - 44.2089
You May Also Like!
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Combine syrup and oats in separate bowl and mix until well blended.
Fold in beaten whites.
Drop by teaspoonful (walnut size) onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. - 27.0468
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Add salt to egg whites, and beat until stiff.
Combine maple syrup and oats and mix well.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes. - 28.6602
Are you searching for a special recipe for the festive season? Try making this Glazed Scones. You can serve it for breakfast on special occasions or holidays or just top it with some jam or cream and serve it with your afternoon tea. You can even change the... - 91.1009
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 128.461
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Oatmeal wafers are rolled oat cookies prepared with a hint of maple syrup. Spiced with cinnamon for a rich taste, the oatmeal wafers are sweetened with brown sugar and baked with flour and margerine. - 37.1569
Maple Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 32.1906
Spiced Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
Do you enjoy soft chewy cookies which are still crunchy? In this video, Katherine shows you how to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Delicious, but still healthy, these cookies combine spices as well as dry fruits. - 115.209
7-grain Oatmeal Cake
Cream together oil, syrup and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix the 2 flours, water, milk, rind, sea salt, egg whites, cinnamon and baking powder until smooth.
Then mix the two mixtures together and add cereal, oats, raisins and nuts.
Mix well and fill oiled... - 33.0369