Low Fat Doughnut
- » Baked Low Fat Doughnut
Baked Low Fat Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked low fat doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked low fat doughnut recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3/160°C/tan oven 140°C.
2. In a large bowl combine well all the ingredients, except the extra sugar, cooking spray and cinnamon to form a smooth batter.
3. With the low-fat cooking spray, spray the... - 45.7672
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 375Â° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour and the remaining ingredients into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed, scraping bowl... - 36.8451
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Yummy Old Fashioned Doughnuts! The aroma if frying doughnuts takes most of us back to our mothers kitchen. I love doughnuts and this is my favorite recipe; The Old Fashioned Doughnuts is the real thing! - 34.0207
Chocolate Raised Doughnuts
Pour skim milk in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Combine skim milk, yeast mixture, granulated sugar replacement, shortening, fructose, egg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine... - 38.6477
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
Add eggs, skim and whole milk, vanilla, and sugar replacement.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Add 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour and the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg;' beat on low until well blended.
Stir... - 38.7003
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 35.3559
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 42.3271
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.8102