- » Baked Low Fat Chinese
Baked Low Fat Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Low Fat Chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Low Fat Chinese recipes.
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 46.9898
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over Â¼ cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 46.9802
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 46.1569
Chinese Flank Steak With Chestnuts
1. To prepare the flank steak, slice across the grain into thin strips, 2 to 3 inches long, 1/2 to 1 inch wide and 1/2 to 1 inch thick.
2. In a bowl mix soy sauce, sherry, sugar and cornstarch, add meat and marinate the mixture for at least 30 minutes... - 45.7132
Flounder Chinese Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, wash the flounder and use paper towels to pat dry.
3) Through the skin on both sides of the flounder, cut 4 parallel diagonal slashes with the help of a sharp knife,... - 45.3144
Beets With Pecans And Dill
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F
2) In a 3-quart saucepan add beets and water.
3) Cook covered for about 50 minutes.
4) Drain out beets and plunge into cold water.
5) Remove the tops and peel out the skins.
6) Slice the beets thinly... - 44.929
Sweet & Sour Fish
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Thaw fish, if frozen, and cut into 6 portions.
Place on nonstick baking sheet, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in small bowl stir together bread crumbs and paprika; add margarine and toss to coat.
Brush fish with egg... - 42.8973
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 42.0516
Toasted Wonton Skins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Use 1 wonton skin at a time and cover the others until it is time to use.
3) Divide the wonton skin in halves along the cross section.
4) Use 2 ungreased 15- x 10- x 1 inch jellyroll pans, to arrange the... - 41.6351
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour.
3) Pour in 1/3 cup boiling water, while the machine is running.
4) Form a stiff dough ball and process for 20 seconds.
5) Remove the dough from bowl and wrap... - 41.3757
Chinese Chicken Barbecue
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5)... - 41.16
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 40.5855
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow baking pan which is large enough to hold the fillets flat.
3) Put the codfish in the prepared pan and arrange the mandarin orange section... - 38.3155
Brush wonton skins lightly on one side with margarine.
Cut in half diagonally, forming 24 triangles.
Spray a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Arrange triangles in a single layer in the pan, margarine side up.
Sprinkle with cheese and... - 37.1366
Bean Curd And Potato Roses
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 34.7419
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 32.545
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Cut squash lengthwise and scrape with a spoon to remove seeds.
Place water in a shallow baking dish to a depth of 1/2 inch.
Place squash, cut-side down, in the dish.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until squash gives under slight... - 31.0002