Low Calorie Salmon
- » Baked Low Calorie Salmon
Baked Low Calorie Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked low calorie salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked low calorie salmon recipes.
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) To make cheese sauce- Take a small saucepan and melt margarine.
3) Add flour, salt, and pepper. Stir and then add milk.
4) Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Turn off the heat.
5) Fold in cheese and lemon... - 45.4231
1) Clean and rinse the salmon. Pat it dry.
2) Lay the spinach and onions on a baking dish and then place the salmon.
3) Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, dill and lemon juice together to make a paste.
4) Apply this paste on the salmon.
5) Bake the fish and... - 40.6585
Mix first 3 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add salmon and rice; mix well.
Immerse cabbage in boiling water till limp, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
Slit heavy center vein of ca bage 2 inches up leaf.
Place 1/3 cup salmon mixture on each leaf; fold... - 38.5611
You May Also Like!
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
Hot Baked Salmon Salad
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease a one quart casserole or individual casseroles to hold mixture.
3. In a bowl combine salmon, celery, green pepper and onion.
4. To the mayonnaise add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
5.... - 44.1227
Creamy Salmon Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt margarine in it. Add green pepper and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables turn tender.
3) Add milk and the salmon liquid.
4) When mixture becomes hot, add water and... - 46.6903
Healthy Eating - Ginger Miso Salmon
HEART HEALTHY SALMON AND CREAMY DELICIOUS MISO TEAM UP TO CREATE A SUPER FAST, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL. BETTER AND LESS CALORIES THEN THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY'S 2000K VERSION FOR SURE! RESTAURANT QUALITY MEALS AT HOME...MY IDEA OF A GREAT MEAL! - 91.3139
Feeling Fat: Mustard Almond Salmon And King Oyster Mushrooms
Feeling fat? When I'm having a fat day, I like to eat salmon because it stimulates your metabolism 3-4 times more than carbs or fat. So you take in fewer calories and instead burn more. Plus, it's carb-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and guilt-free. So when... - 0
Salmon Souffle With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray 2 10-ounce soufflÃ© dishes.
3) Into each dish, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese, coating the sides and bottom. Set aside.
4) Heat the... - 46.2333
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 41.275
1. Peel the cucumber and make slices, layer the onion and chop tomatoes and pepper.
2. Place all the veggies in a bowl.
3. Drizzle lemon juice, white vinegar and olive oil.
4. Sprinkle black pepper, mint leaves and parsley.
5. Cover... - 95.8423