- » Baked Lobster Tail Souffle
Baked Lobster Tail Souffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked lobster tail souffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked lobster tail souffle recipes.
Liqueured Lobster Souffle
Cut the lobster meat into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick pieces and set aside.
Saute the carrot, onion, parsley and chives in the oil until soft but not brown.
Toss in the lobster and add paprika, cream, wine and brandy.
Cook gently, covered for 7 minutes.
Take out... - 43.6383
Lobster Souffle, Plaza Athenee
To kill lobster:
1. On a wooden board lay lobster on back.
2. Sever spinal cord by inserting point of knife through to back shell where body and tail of lobster come together.
3. With sharp knife, split body down middle, cutting through the... - 43.121
1. Make a roux with the butter and the flour
2. Add the single cream to make a sauce
3. Remove from the heat
4. Season with sherry, salt, pepper and lemon juice
5. Add brandy to taste (ensure that the brandy taste is strong as it will be... - 45.7405