- » Baked Lobster Tail
Baked Lobster Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked lobster tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked lobster tail recipes.
Lobster, Mashed Potatoes And Dijon Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. For the Lobster sauce: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
3. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, fold in the chives, and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Set... - 113.046
Baked Lobster Tails
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Using a sharp knife, split each lobster tail down the center, but not all the way through.
3 In a baking pan, arrange lobster tails
4 In split of each one, place 1 teaspoon... - 38.0306
Baked Scampi Tails
Cut Scampi through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift Scampi out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
Arrange in 10-inch glass pie plate, tails toward center.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, bread... - 32.4648
Baked Langoustine Tails
Cut Langoustine through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift Langoustine out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Langoustine meat will rest on shell.) Arrange in 10-inch glass pie plate, tails toward... - 32.1301
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
You just have to try this Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails recipe. For seafod lovers like me, the flavor of this dish incomparable! Try this excellent Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails recipe! - 34.8344
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
With kitchen shears, cut lobster through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift lobster out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Lobster meat will rest on shell).
Arrange on 12-inch glass pizza dish, tails... - 35.6106
Frozen Lobster Tails
To thaw lobster tails, place in glass baking dish; cover and cook on defrost (4) for 5 minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes or until thawing is complete; then carefully slit shell lengthwise down the middle and pry open with fingers.
Carefully grasp end of meat,... - 34.3673
Rock Lobster Tails
1. With kitchen shears or large sharp knife, cut through center of hard top shell and meat of lobster tail. Do not cut through under-shell. Spread tails open, butterfly style, to expose meat on top. Set lobster aside.
2. Finely shred lemon or lime to make 1/2... - 34.7052
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails With Shallot Thyme Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment... - 101.983
Sherried Lobster Tails Thermidor
Thaw lobster tails and boil in salted water 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove meat from shells, and dice.
In a saucepan, melt butter; add lobster meat and sherry, and simmer 10 minutes.
Add mustard, chives, tarragon, parsley, and salt and pepper to... - 37.8092
Lobster Tails With Lemon Butter
In small dish, mix butter, parsley, lemon juice and tarragon.
Split lobster tails through top shell being careful not to cut through softer undershell.
Spread lobster tails so meat is on top.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange lobster tails; brush each... - 34.8723
Place frozen lobster tails in a shallow, 11/2 quart, heat-resistant, nonmetallic baking dish.
Face meatiest part of lobster tails toward the outside of the dish.
To thaw lobster tails heat, uncovered, on full power 3 1/2 minutes.
Let stand at room... - 25.3978
Place lobster-tails in boiling water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cook until tender; drain.
Remove lobster meat; dice.
Reserve shells; cut in half.
Pour 1/4 cup butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute until lightly browned.
Blend in flour; mix in mustard, nut-... - 43.977
Microwave Frozen Lobster Tails
1. Place lobster tails in a glass baking dish.
2. Cover using plastic wrap.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass baking dish and cook on a setting of DEFROST ( 4) for 5 minutes.
4. Allow the lobster tails to sit for 5 minutes until the... - 38.8681