- » Baked Lentil
Baked Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked lentil recipes.
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 131.993
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.83
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.448
Lentil And Spinach Lasagne
Cover the lentils with boiling water and leave for a couple of hours.
Drain, cover with fresh water, add the oil and cook in a pressure-cooker for 15 minutes, or in an ordinary saucepan for about 45 minutes.
Drain the lentils but save the liquid.
Puree the... - 48.3495
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 48.1076
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a nonstick pan toast the walnuts over medium heat, until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3) Remove and let it cool.
4) Coat an 8 1/2 by 41/2-inch loaf pan with butter.
5) In the same pan, heat... - 48.1032
Lentil And Nut Loaf
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain, place in a small saucepan and cover with water, about 300 ml/1/2 pint.
2. Bring to the boil and stir in the Marmite; simmer for 7-10 minutes until soft, strain and keep on one side.
3. Melt the margarine, add onions and... - 47.3336
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the lentils, flour, oil, tamari, spices, ½ cup wheat germ and salt.
4. Using a wooden spoon or your hands, mix the... - 47.2946
Lentil And Courgette Souffle
Butter and lightly flour a 1.75 litre/3 pint souffle dish.
Sprinkle the salt on to the grated courgettes, let them drain about 30 minutes and press out all the liquid.
Puree two-thirds of the cooked lentils with the garlic, onion, yoghurt, cumin and most of... - 47.1212
Wednesday Lentil Casserole
1. Soak the lentils overnight. Drain them well.
2. Cover with water.
3. Preheat oven to 350°
4. Slit the onions in 2 places. In the slits insert garlic cloves.
5. Add bay leaf.
6. Simmer the lentils over low flame till they are... - 46.6021
Spiced Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the flour and rub in the butter till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the salt and spices and then add the lemon juice along with about 2 tablespoons of water.... - 46.5181
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In three times their own volume of water, cook the lentils. This should take about 15 minutes.
3) In the oil, fry the garlic and chopped onion and as soon as they are cooked, add the... - 46.0037
Cheese Lentil Loaf
1 Grease a 0-5-kg (1-lb) loaf tin with 1 tablespoon of the butter and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4).
3 In a large mixing bowl, add the lentils, cheese, onions, mushrooms, salt,... - 45.7569
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
3) Use an ovenproof dish to grease.
4) In a pan add butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add the onions to fry lightly.
6) Add tomato,... - 45.7032
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and tomato puree into the onions.
4) Take the pan off the heat and blend in the sour cream and season to... - 45.693
Lajunta Lentil Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the directions on the package, cook the lentils.
3) Saute the onion and basil in oil in a non-stick skillet till the onion is transparent.
4) Combine together the onion mixture,... - 44.8146
Lentil And Walnut Loaf
1. In a saucepan, add lentils, water and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, until lentils are soft. Drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor, mince onion, celery, sweet pepper.
3. In a skillet, sautÃ© cumin, chopped walnuts,... - 44.7654
Baked Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the lentils which had been soaked till they are soft. Strain off the excess water, if any.
3) Boil the potatoes. Once they are cooked, mash them with butter, seasoning and some... - 44.5753
Barley Lentil & Eggplant Casserole
Spray 2 shallow rimmed baking pans with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant cubes evenly in pans; spray with cooking spray.
Bake eggplant in a 425° oven, turning with a spatula several times, until well browned and soft when pressed (30 to 35 minutes).
Meanwhile,... - 44.5236
1. Clean the lentils and pick out any impurities
2. Wash the lentils well and drain completely
3. In a separate bowl, place the lentils and double the amount of water
4. Let the lentils soak overnight or for 12 hours before cooking
5.... - 44.4728
Lentil Cheese Bake
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a heavy saucepan, saute the onion in oil, stir in the lentils, add the water, celery, savory and thyme; allow to boil, simmer covered for 45 min.
3) Add the carrot, potato and salt, simmer for... - 44.3551
Lentil Loaf With Tomato Topping
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients with the exception of eggs in it.
3. Take a blender jar and add the eggs along with the egg whites and a cup or 250ml of the... - 44.3064
Lentil Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a frying pan add onions and saute till the onions are soft.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Do not add sesame seeds at this stage.
4. Press the ingredients in a greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle sesame... - 43.6696
Barley Lentil & Eggplant Casserole
Cut eggplants into 3/4-inch cubes and distribute equally in 2 baking pans, each 10 by 15 inches.
Mix equal portions of oil with eggplant.
Bake in a 425° oven until very soft when pressed, about 40 minutes.
Every 15 minutes, turn eggplant with a spatula and... - 43.5488
Potato And Lentil Pie
1) Soak the lentils overnight.
2) Rinse them.
3) Peel potatoes, and boil or steam.
4) Butter a pie dish.
5) Simmer the lentils with the onion in the water until tender.
6) Drain the mixture.
7) Mix well with the cheese, parsley, meat... - 43.4603
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Combine thoroughly.
3) In an oiled 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, place the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes.
5) Slice the loaf and use to... - 43.1031
Lentil Pasticcio is an irresistible side dish recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Lentil Pasticcio is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 42.7739
1) In a large saucepan, add the lentils, marinara sauce and burgundy, simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
2) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 10 - 15 minutes for... - 42.6152
Soy Sunflower Lentil Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan.
3. In a bowl mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and press into the greased pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Serve with tomato sauce. - 42.3113
Lentil And Potato Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) In a saucepan, simmer lentils in water for 1 hour. Add some water if required.
3) Strain lentils and add potatoes.
4) In 2-quart baking dish heat oil.
5) In heavy skillet heat fat, add flour and... - 42.1651
Knackwurst And Lentil Casserole
Put the lentils, stock, salt to taste, the skinned, whole onion and bouquet garni in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 hour or until the lentils are tender.
Drain the lentils, reserving any cooking liquid.
Discard the onion and bouquet... - 41.7183
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, blend well.
3) In a well greased loaf pan, spoon in the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min, turn out and cool on wire rack.
... - 41.5173
Leek And Lentil Supper Dish
1. Cook the lentils in 900 ml/1 1/2 pints of water, bring to the boil stirring and cook fairly quickly for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
2. Peel potatoes, slice and cook in salted water until tender. Drain well and mash with 25 g/1 oz of the... - 41.4074
Cheese And Lentil Pie
1. Sieve the flour and salt. Rub fat into the flour.
2. Add just sufficient cold water to form a stiff dough.
3. Roll out and use as desired. Cook lentils till soft and drain.
4. Mince cooked carrots. Grate cheese. Line a pie dish with pastry (keeping one... - 41.2626
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a saucepan and put the lentils in it covered with water.
3) Cover and boil until they are soft.
4) Drain the excess water.
5) Crush the lentils and mix them with the onion, potatoes,... - 41.1489
Lentil And Potato Pie
Cook lentils and bay leaf in water or stock for 45 minutes or until they are soft.
Remove bay leaf.
Mash lentils thoroughly and set aside.
Boil potatoes in their jackets, then skin and mash, adding approximately 1/4 cup milk and 1 tablespoon butter.
Salt to... - 40.9204
Lentil Puree With Poached Eggs
1) Clean and wash lentils. Soak overnight in water and keep aside.
2) Cook the lentil till done and water evaporated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme.
4) Stir fry for sometime and add lentils.
5)... - 40.6039
Fruited Lentil Bean Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large kettle, bring the lentils, water, onion, carrots, salt and ham bone to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) In a bean pot or Dutch... - 40.5311
Lentil & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds and fibers then cover with boiling water.
Let stand off heat 10-15 minutes.
Saute onions in oil.
Combine with other ingredients except wheat germ and paprika.
Top with sprinkling of wheat germ... - 40.3277
Lentil Sausage Casserole
Cover lentils with water.
Add parsley, bay leaf, and salt.
Cover and simmer 30 to 45 min., or until lentils are tender.
(Add more water, if necessary.
Water should be absorbed at the end of the cooking period.) Heat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage in large... - 39.7922
Lentil Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. In warm water dissolve the yeast extract.
3. Take a greased oven proof dish and arrange half of the potato slices at the bottom followed by onions, lentils and herbs and in the end... - 39.273
Soak lentils overnight in cold water.
Cook in water in which they were soaked, adding seasoning, until tender.
Beat until smooth.
Heat fat in a frying pan, then fry sliced onion, chopped tomato and chopped apple.
When soft add this mixture to lentils,... - 38.9647
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cook lentils for about an hour s that they are tender and can be mashed with a fork.
3.Drain lentils and keep aside the excess water.
4.Once lentils are at room temperature, stir in egg yolk, bread... - 38.6485
1. Simmer washed lentils till cooked dry.
2. Chop onions and garlic fine.
3. Fry both till well browned.
4. Flake the cheese.
5. Beat the egg. Mix all the ingredients together using vegetable stock to moisten.
6. Bake in a moderately hot oven, at gas 5 or... - 38.5813
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 38.4913
Bulgurand Lentil Pilaf
Cook lentils in water or stock for approximately 25 minutes or until tender.
Add salt and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onion, mushrooms and bulgur for approximately 5 minutes.
Combine the lentil mixture, including the... - 38.3966
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Lentil Soup With Two Cheeses
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium saucepan combine lentil soup, Marsala and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Cover to keep warm.
In a small bowl blend butter with Parmesan and Swiss cheeses.
Spread over toast.
Ladle soup into four 14-ounce... - 37.0932
Lentil Cheese Loaf
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a l lb loaf tin.
Wash the lentils twice in cold water and drain them well.
Cover them with twice their volume of cold water in a large saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer the lentils... - 34.0444
Lentil Pepper Salad
1. Combine 4 cups water, lentils, and onion in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or just until lentils are tender, drain. Rinse under cold water, drain.
2. Combine lentil mixture, red bell pepper, and next 7... - 33.7163
Lentil Croquettes With Spicy Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the lentils, onion, garlic, salt and spices. Stir in half of the bread crumbs. With wet hands, shape the lentil mixture into 8 patties.
3. Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate. One... - 33.6154
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 32.5026
Lamb Lentil Stew
In large skillet brown lamb cubes in hot oil; drain off fat.
Stir in carrots, onion, celery, lentils; bouillon granules, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Turn mixture into a 2- or 2 1/2-quart casserole; add hot water.
Bake, covered, at 350°'... - 32.4265
Sweet-and-sour Lentil Casserole
1. Wash and drain barley and lentils. Combine lentils, barley, water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, salt, and bay leaf. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
2. Strain and reserve liquid. Remove bay leaf. Put cooked mixture into a 2 quart... - 31.6757
My family which is a great fan of meatloaf's loved this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf equally. It is a delight to go vegetarian with this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf. You gotta try it! - 31.5647
Vegetable And Lentil Cottage Pie
1. Wash the lentils. Cover with plenty of cold water in a large saucepan. Add the bay leaves, bring to the boil, cover the pan and simmer gently for 25 minutes or until the lentils are soft. Drain well and reserve the stock. Remove the bay leaves and set... - 31.561
Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf
Try this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf. An easily prepared recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 31.1316
Lentil Loaf is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is early worth persisting this Lentil Loaf recipe. Ideal for your family! - 30.8285
Baked Lentil Loaf
Blend all ingredients, adding only enough stock to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with favorite sauce. - 29.0987
Blend all ingredients, adding enough stock to give mixture a good consistency.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 28.5783
Soy Bean Lentil Loaf
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 26.2316
Amazing Millet Lentil Patties
1. Cover millet with 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Add cooked, drained lentils to cooked millet. Add onion and seasoning.
3. Form into patties, dip in beaten egg whites, and then dip in wheat... - 26.1937
Thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled muffin pans.
Bake at 300Â° F. for 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve with favorite sauce. - 23.2822
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Italian Lentil Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, oregano and lentils.
3. With a hand blender, mash the lentils. So that it looks like ground meat.
4. Add flour to the mashed lentils and mix well.
5. On a greased cookie... - 0
Baked Lentil Recipes By Category