- » Baked Lemon
Baked Lemon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked lemon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked lemon recipes.
Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake
This Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake is a beautiful tropical cake. You will love this and we guarantee it. Careful not to eat everything yourself. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 147.865
Low-fat Creamy Lemon Pie
A better title would be creamy grapefruit-orange-lime-lemon pie because all of those citrus varieties work! The fat content in this pie is lower than other lemon pie recipes as it uses low fat graham crackers, no butter in the crust, and egg whites with only... - 146.024
Lemon Delights ( Delizie Al Limone ) - Italian
The lemon delights (delizie al limone) are delicious mini sponge cakes filled and topped with a smooth lemon custard, a traditional recipe of the Amalfi coast... you'll fall in love with them! - 144.935
Lemon And Thyme Baked Cornish Hens
As a party planner, you may come across the issue of serving large crowd with dishes that are tasty and affordable too. Try Cornish hens, they are juicy, delicious to serve large number of people. They are easy and simple to make. Here is an easy and simple... - 143.593
Baked Salmon With Lemon Mayonnaise
Looking for an easy way to cook salmon? Here it is .This elegant recipe for salmon poached is so easy and results in perfect salmon every time. Great for your health , high in Omega 3's, which we don't usually get in our everyday foods. It's always a pleasure... - 141.668
Lemon Coffee Cake
Today's video shows you how to make this scrumptious Lemon Coffee Cake. It makes a nice alternative to ordinary coffee cake and is so easy to prepare. My family had no problem eating two of them in a weekend! Enjoy.... - 138.441
Give a special touch to your party menu this holiday season with an awesome lemon pudding. Look at this impressive video where the recipe uses simple ingredients to make an extraordinary dessert. The dish is terrific with an ultimate culinary experience! - 137.266
How To Make Lemon Drizzle Cakes
A well made, rich and moist lemon drizzle cake is something that no cake lover can resist. Making this cake is generally considered a difficult task but with this video, you will discover that there is a simple recipe to bake this yummy godness. This recipe... - 134.162
Here's a quick and super lemony lemon loaf. It is one of my favourite recipes and I hope it will become one of yours! - 132.493
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper! - 128.889
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 125.264
Easy Sugar-free Lemon Cake
As promised on my previous video, here's a recipe for an easy Lemon Cake sweetened with Tagatose, hope you like it! It's Day 15 of my Sugar Free November and things have been going great, more updates to follow. - 125.156
Betty's "to Die For" Lemon Meringue Pie
If you're looking for a delectable and dainty-looking pie dish to adorn your summer buffet table, this lemony-sweet pie adorned with soft meringue peaks will surely floor you and your guests. This flavorful lime pie is a doddle to make, as Betty shows in this... - 122.737
Buttery Lemon Pudding Cake
Want to know of a yummy, traditional recipe that is easy to cook and is guaranteed to earn you loads of praises? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect lemon pudding cake that will please everyone's taste buds. - 122.263
Striped Bass Stuffed With Fennel, Lemon, Tomatoes, Olives And Capers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, place fish on it. Place fish in the middle.
3. Put lemon slice and fennel in the fish.
4. Sprinkle garlic, chives, chili, tomato, and capers around fish.
5. Drop olives and pour... - 121.464
Best Lemon Squares
How many times you tried to recreate the bakery-like lemon squares at your kitchen? Well, for all of you, this recipe of best lemon square is going to be the most adorable thing. Watch the video and follow the step-by-step method to bake lemon square at home. - 121.009
Lemon Caper Baked Halibut
Halibut is wonder lean protein, low in calories and good source of health-promoting omega-3 fatty acids. Add this wonderful fish recipe to your “Healthiest Way of Eating” in just 15 minutes! Baking fish is the best way to retain the goodness of fresh fish... - 120.628
Lemon Hot Salt Chicken
I don't think you can ever have too many quick chicken recipes in your stash. Here's one for lemon hot salt chicken that is a true blast from my past. If you're from the south chances are you've had this super easy, quick and tasty roasted chicken. This... - 119.68
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.627
Lemon Pepper Popovers
Bake these fantastic lemon black pepper popovers and add a special touch to your holiday menu. See this interesting video to make these super flavorful muffins. Enjoy these popovers for sandwiches or eat them just like that, scrumptious and appetizing! - 118.875
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2.In a mixing bowl Place a zip lock bag or plastic container and put all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
3.Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 24 hours.
4.Pour... - 118.825
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Grease 2, 8 x 4 loaf pans and keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the egg yolks and lemon rind and beat until combined.
5. In another... - 114.069
Lemon Poppyseed Scones
One can never have enough of A.M treats! The sweet stuff in the morning is a bit more interesting, isn't it? And these are the prettiest little scones. They're packed with poppy seeds and lemon flavor, but the very lemony glaze is everyone's favorite part.... - 113.272
Baked Golden Syrup Lemon Tarts
Now even you can make bakery style baked lemon tarts at home! Watch this video to discover how to make those seductive golden syrup lemon tarts in minutes. This could be a very quick video but nevertheless so useful! - 113.247
Easy Carrot Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease an English loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, pie mix, and salt.
4. Add sugar, pecans, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. Drop grated apple and... - 112.653
Lemon Flavor Muffin With Pecans
Super lemony muffins !!!! Watch this video to prepare a lemon flavor muffin loaded with crunchy pecans. This muffin has a little bit of goodies that can be so palate pleasing. Fresh from the oven, these attractive, delicious muffins make a great accompaniment... - 111.898
Camp Oven Lemon Souffle Cheesecake With Blueberry Topping
1. Preheat a camp oven dutch oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a springform pan.
3. To make the crust- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar.
4. Stir in the melted butter until thoroughly blended.
5. Press the... - 111.811
Lemon Flavor Blueberry Muffin
This is the perfect muffin - really yummy !!!! A great video illustrating the preparation of mouth-watering muffins made with blueberries. These delicate muffins are wonderful when served on Sunday mornings. They just fill your kitchen with its warm aroma and... - 110.938
Lemon Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add in the egg and lemon zest beat until well combined.
3. Add the Bisquick and continue mixing until stiff dough is formed.
4.... - 110.008
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.745
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 109.191
A healthy muffin that is great to serve for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. This recipe makes 1 dozen muffins. - 108.715
Baked Lemon Bars
Want to wow your guests with a dessert recipe that is very impressive but easy enough to make within a few minutes? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to garner compliments! - 108.087
Lite Lemon Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with gluten free nonstick spray.
3. Grate the lemon zest into the sugar and stir to combine.
4. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and add the lemon juice and vanilla.
5. To make... - 107.132
Lemon Layer Cake
By adding grated lemon rind to a basic white cake recipe, and then sandwiching the lemon filling between the two layers, you can turn an ordinary vanilla cake into a beautiful and lemon-y show-stopper. The cake is incredibly moist and delicious and the tart... - 106.117
Zesty Lemon Bars
Lemon bars, or lemon squares doesnt matter what you call them these are great. Not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness, this recipe just might become your favourite lemon dessert treat. - 105.592
Lemon Pound Cake
For a pound cake recipe that is simple and amazingly delicious, watch this video and get ready to turn your afternoon tea into a great success. One bite of this and guests wouldn't want to stop eating! - 105.053
Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 320 degree F.
2. Line a 9x9 cake pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. In food processor, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and butter. Blend well until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4.... - 104.669
With all this warm weather this winter I'm in the mood for lemon squares! My timing is off so mine got a little overdone but the process is still the same - and these are so easy to make! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.234
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 102.35
Wow you friend with a delectably tart rich confection this feast day. Crispy shortbread crust topped with lip-smacking lemon filling makes for a toothsome indulgence. And added to it, this simple dessert just takes a few minutes to prepare. Stream this video... - 101.406
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 101.347
Lemon Tart With Fresh Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the pie dough: In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt and cut in 1/4 cup of butter and mix.
3. Slowly drizzle in some cold water and knead into a dough.
4. Add some flour to the cutting... - 101.202
Blt With Avocado And Lemon Thyme Mayo
Who doesn’t love a good BLT? Come on!! I know I do. This BLT (if you can even believe it) is better than the original. The lemon thyme mayo adds a pop of freshness that I think every BLT needs. This recipe is so easy and delicious and perfect for a... - 99.532
Lemon Cream Tart
This is a perfect dessert to make for the Holidays. Lemon Cream Tart is simply delicious and a fancy dessert. I'm sure your family and friends will love it! - 98.8369
Baked Lemon Chess Pie
How about making a Lemon chess pie for a dessert. Watch this video to make a creamy lemon chess pie for parties or during holidays. The kids would surely enjoy this dish and would be asking for more. This dish would turn out to be a winner on all occasions! - 98.3614
Zingy Lemon Cake
This light and fluffy cake by Emily Richards has a fresh lemon twist and is a perfect way to celebrate spring! A light mint cream served with it makes for a refreshing serving idea. - 97.812
Mother's Day Special Lemon Sunshine Cake
If you are looking for a truly decadent gift to wow you mom on this mother day, this is it. Light and lemony flavors make this cake a total treat. Stream this video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this dazzling, dreamy, irresistible cake at home with... - 95.0092
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 92.5559
Baked Lemon Cheesecake With Sultana
If you always pick chocolate where you crave dessert, this recipe will pleasantly add some variety to your platter. Smooth, creamy, tart lemony cheesecake studded with delicious sultanas not just makes a treat for the palate but also for the soul. What's... - 85.4509
Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie
If you are looking for a pie recipe, take time out to check this video. This Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie recipe may look elaborate but the effort can be cut down by using pre-baked pie dough, a readymade pie crust and a cookie/cracker crumb crust. Watch this... - 80.9871
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 79.7352
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread With Lemon Glage
To make the lemon poppy seed bread: Grind the poppy seeds in a spice grinder or crush with a mortar and pestle.
Transfer to a small saucepan and add the milk.
Bring to a boil.
Stir once, remove from the heat, and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to... - 50.3494
Lemon Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Mix shortening and sugar and make a smooth cream by whipping.
3) Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
4) Now add lemon extract, vanilla, wine, and salt.
5) Sieve flour and add simultaneously... - 50.2574
Baking is a hobby that I truly am in love with. This simple and delicious lemon-buttermilk cake gives me the opportunity to spend time baking a wonderful treat for my family. - 50.1022
Low Fat Lemon Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
3. Take a 9 X 3-inch springform pan with a removable bottom and spray with PAM only on the bottom.
4. Melt the margarine and cool it.
5. In a bowl mix the... - 49.9985
Salmon Au Gratin On Lemon Toast
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast? Relatively simple, this Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having... - 49.7119
Lemon Cheese Pie
If you ask me, this Lemon Chess Pie recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. You can serve Lemon Chess Pie as a yummy Dessert. Lemon is the key ingredient in Lemon Chess Pie. Dish up this Lemon Chess Pie for a... - 49.6492
Lemon Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, beat the honey and oil with an electric mixer until creamy.
Beat in the eggs and lemon extract.
In a small bowl, combine the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
Beginning and ending with the flour mixture, alternately beat... - 49.5949
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5776
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 49.4909
Would you like to try a special Lemon Loaf recipe? I have a weakness for lemon, thus I prepare this recipe often. This dish as a Breakfast is a winner! Delicious dish can be made within not more than 85 minutes. I am very excited to know your opinion about... - 49.3231
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 49.1347
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; cover and refrigerate.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and remaining sugar until thickened.
Add the yeast... - 49.0783
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 49.0697
Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line an 8-inch (20-cm) fluted pie pan and bake blind.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Mix the cornstarch with the water, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the mixture is... - 48.9873
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar, flour and... - 48.9873
Swirly Lemon Drizzle Fingers
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use a rectangular baking tray or small roasting tin (20cm x 30cm) to butter. Place a large baking paper inside the tin by keeping extra paper in... - 48.8876
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.8573
Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
1. Grease a 9-inch sqaure baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
4. Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture... - 48.8486
Lemon Oatmeal Crispies
1) Take the shortening and add sugar. Beat this cream mixture.
2) Add lemon juice, egg, lemon rind and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture properly.
3) Take the flour, oats, soda, baking powder and mix them well.
4) Add this flour mixture to the creamed... - 48.8234
Quick Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, process the graham cracker and almonds together in a food processor.
3) Add the vegetable oil and honey, and pulse with on/off motion till the ingredients have evenly... - 48.8095
Lemon Meringue Pie With Crisco Pastry
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Bake the pastry as directed and cool it.
3) Combine together 1 cup of sugar, the flour, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan. Add the water and stir well.
4) Cook and stir the mixture over... - 48.8055
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and add buttermilk, sugar, eggs, melted butter and blend them well.
3. Blend the dry ingredients - all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt with 1 tbsp lemon rind and combine it... - 48.7575
Crispy Lemon Chicken With Mint
Would you like to try a great Crisp Lemon Chicken With Mint recipe? A good way to use up Chicken is to make some amazing Crisp Lemon Chicken With Mint. This compelling Crisp Lemon Chicken With Mint is the main Dish of choice for a winning meal. Believe me,... - 48.7515
Carrot Pudding Cake With Lemon Sauce
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spray 1 1/2 or 2-qt casserole with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine 1/4 cup margarine and brown sugar.
Add apple juice concentrate and egg whites, mixing well.
Add combined oat bran, flour, baking powder and... - 48.6828
Classic Lemon Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour.
3) In a mixer, beat egg yolks well.
4) To this, add some of the sugar and flour mixture until it turns smooth.
5) To the egg mix, stir in lemon juice.
6)... - 48.6214
Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
To Make Lemon Filling:
2. In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch, flour, sugar and salt mixing well.
3. Gradually add 2 cups water, stirring until smooth.
4. Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring... - 48.6039
Lemon Filled Cookies
This is a great option for a snack! These delicious Lemon Filled Cookies are an awesome treat for any season and any time of the day! Try out this recipe and treat your family and friends! - 48.5789
Lemon Sunshine Bars
To make the crust Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the pastry flour, sugar, hazelnuts, lemon peel and, if desired, salt.
In a small bowl, stir together the... - 48.5621
Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine together 1 cup of sugar, salt and cornstarch.
3) Add the milk gradually, stirring well till blended.
4) Cook the mixture over moderate heat, constantly... - 48.5311
Glazed Lemon Puddings With Warm Cream Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. Grease 6 individual (150 ml) ramekin dishes and line with butter paper. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients required for the pudding and blend till smooth.
4. Transfer... - 48.5311
Lemon Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 1 1/2 quart casserole lightly with butter.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
5) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks.
6)... - 48.5075
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 48.4514
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 48.434
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the lemon rind and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour into... - 48.3894
Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins
Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins and the taste would be just heavenly! - 48.3111
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 48.2867
Lemon Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 275 °F.
2) Line the bottom of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then beat in honey, lemon juice and vanilla for about 10 minutes, until eggs... - 48.2654
White Lemon Fruit Cake
White Lemon Fruitcake is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked cake recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 48.1772
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the eggs, sugar and grated lemon rind together, beating them thoroughly with the aid of an electric mixer for 15 minutes.
3) Add the peel,... - 48.0047
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.9957
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 47.9451
Baked Lemon Recipes By Category