- » Baked Leek
Baked Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked leek recipes.
Baked Rabbit With Leeks
Baked Rabbit With Leeks is an unbelievably tasty rabbit dish. Brown rabbit in skillet and bake it on leeks with carrots, mushrooms, wine, sugar and thmye. You'll simply love this irresistibly seasoned rabbit for your meal. Try this Baked Rabbit With Leeks and... - 37.098
Baked Leek Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Butter baking dish.
Place cooked, chopped leeks in bowl with beaten eggs; mix together. Incorporate flour. Add paprika, nutmeg and milk; season well. Mix together with whisk.
Pour mixture into baking dish and bake 40... - 23.7761
You May Also Like!
Baked Leek Flan
Dessert flans are a great way to end any meal but have you ever tried some savory flan like the leek flan for a snack. If not here is a quick video which shows the recipe. The chef demonstrates the recipe in an easy to follow manner. - 118.7
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Split the leeks in half lengthwise,then into quarters.
Clean carefully, paying particular attention to the areas between the leaves.
Lightly rub a shallow baking dish with a portion of the butter.
Lay the leeks m the pan, cut-side... - 32.9613
Trim the outer tough leaves of the leeks and cut to the point where the green turns a paler colour.
Cut off the bearded root and split lengthways down the centre.
Wash well, removing all the dirt hidden between the layers.
Place the leeks in a baking dish or... - 29.1123
Scallops With Leeks
1. Place the scallops under the grill until they open. Detach the shells with a sharp knife and discard. Remove the beard-like fringe and the intestinal black thread. Keep only the white flesh and coral. Rinse under running water.
2. Preheat the oven to... - 27.2286
Leeks Au Gratin
1. Remove the top portion of leeks and discard the first and second outer leaves. Trim base and cut leeks in half lengthways, rinse well.
2. Pour stock into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove leeks with a pair... - 26.5949
Leeks Au Gratin
Prepare leeks for cooking whole.
Divide into 2 portions and tie each into a bunch, securing it with string near both ends.
Boil or steam.
Drain well and snip off string; arrange leeks in a shallow baking dish.
Melt butter in a small pan over medium... - 38.6379
Gratin Of Leeks
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Lower the leeks into the boiling water and cook, uncovered, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Carefully lift out and drain.
2. Adjust an oven shelf to the top position in the oven and preheat to 400°. Lightly spray an 1... - 28.3069
Parsnip, Leek And Pasta Bake
Here comes another dish of baked pasta. This is a unique Parsnip, Leek and Pasta Bake recipe. The combination of ingredients sound very interesting. Watch the video for details. - 83.4318
Yukon Gold Potato Leek And Fromage Blanc Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil the potatoes until completely tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes well and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, cut... - 23.106
Stuffed Leeks Olytnpia
1 Preheat the oven to 375° fahrenheit.
2 Cut and trim the leeks into 10-cm (4-inch) lengths.
3 Wash the leeks thoroughly.
3 In a pan, cook the leeks in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the... - 44.509
Baked Leek Recipes By Category