- » Baked Lamb
Baked Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked lamb recipes.
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 47.095
Baked Lamb With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. To prepare the lamb shanks seasoning with the salt and pepper to taste and the garlic.
3. In the bottom of a roasting pan place the carrots, onion, celery and bay leaves and place the lamb shanks on the bed... - 45.7901
Baked Lamb With Chile And Ginger
Puree the seeded chiles with 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a food processor or blender and set aside.
Extract the juice from the pieces of ginger root by putting them through a garlic press.
Reserve the juice and discard the pulp.
Put the lamb in a... - 44.6085
Baked Lamb Shanks
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place lamb shanks in 2 qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle sprouts over shanks.
Pour over all ingredients.
Roast for 2 hours.
Remove lamb shanks and reduce sauce by boiling hard until it thickens.
Taste for seasoning and pour over... - 42.1959
Slow Baked Tomatoes With Lamb And Minted Rice
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine lamb, onion, mint, and thyme in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until lamb is brown, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; return lamb mixture to pan.
Add cumin, cinnamon, Minted Rice, tomato puree, and garlic cloves to... - 41.3928
Baked Lamb Eastern Style
Trim excess fat from leg of lamb and place in a baking pan.
Score the skin with the tip of a sharp knife.
Mince, or puree in a blender, the onion, garlic, and ginger.
Add oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the lamb and place in a... - 41.1032
Baked Stuffed Lamb Chops
1) In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and bind them with egg and melted butter.
2) Make pocket in the chops by cutting meat away from the curved bone and fill the stuffing.
3) Take a baking pan and grease it, put the chops on it. Then,... - 39.5523
Baked Lamb Liver (convection Cooking)
If you have a combined microwave-convection oven, preheat the convection section at 350 Â°F (180Â°C).
Melt the butter 3 minutes in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish or 2 minutes in a small metal saucepan of the same size.
Or melt the butter 2... - 38.4365
Baked Lamb Chops In Zingy Sauce
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Place oil in a large skillet.
Brown chops in hot oil, 2-3 minutes on each side.
Remove and place in 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in the same skillet.
Stir around with a wooden... - 37.838
Baked Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
1. Rub the lamb both inside and out with salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs, celery salt, salt and pepper, garlic and pineapple and stuff the lamb with the mixture.
2. Fasten the open end together with skewers.
3. Rub the lamb with butter and sprinkle with... - 36.7809
Baked Lamb Chops With Rice
Season chops with salt and pepper and lightly coat with flour.
Brown slowly in hot oil in a large, heavy frying pan or casserole which has a cover and can be put in the oven.
While chops are browning on the second side, add rice to the oil; let rice brown... - 36.6447
Baked Lamb And Rice
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet or saucepan heat oil and butter.
Saute onion for 3 minutes.
Stir in rice and saute for 2 minutes.
Add lamb, bean sprouts, tomatoes, bouillon, salt and herbs.
Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Transfer to... - 36.5226
Baked Lamb With Coriander
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F
2. With a sharp knife, make six to eight incisions in the meat, placed evenly
3. In these cuts, put crushed coriander seeds nad garlic silvers; smear butter over the lamb and place it in a roasting tin
4.... - 36.3582
Slow Baked Chilli Lamb
1. To make chilli paste, place chillies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chillies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chillies and discard... - 35.2493
Baked Lamb With Dried Pears
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put pears in a bowl with water to cover; soak for 30 minutes.
2. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place it in a roasting tin and bake for 45 minutes. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Drain pears, pat them dry on... - 33.3275
Slow Baked Chili Lamb
1. To make chili paste, place chilies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chilies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chilies and discard... - 33.1817
Baked Ribs Of Lamb
Baked Ribs Of Lamb has a Tasty taste.The Tomato puree and soy sauce gives the Baked Ribs Of Lamb Staggering taste. Must catch it - 32.9388
Baked Lamb Liver
This Baked Lamb Liver recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Baked Lamb Liver on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 32.4435
Baked Lamb 's Head
Put the lamb's-head halves cut side up in a buttered shallow ovenproof dish.
Arrange the potatoes around the head, season with salt and pepper, and pour the melted butter over the meat and potatoes.
Bake in a preheated 400° F. [200° C] oven for about two... - 31.9483
Baked Stuffed Lamb Chops
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the minced onion, chopped mushrooms, and chili sauce.
Simmer 5 min., then add the flour.
Stir well, and add the water last.
Simmer 2 min. longer.
Cut a pocket in each chop and fill the cavity with some of the... - 30.5605
Baked Lamb Risotto
Squeeze lemon over chops; let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine rice, consommé, carrots, onions, and wine in casserole; top with lamb chops.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir rice and add seasonings.
Cover and continue baking 30 ad - 28.5456
Maple Baked Lamb Flank
Wipe the lamb flank with a damp cloth.
Mix the next nine ingredients together and brush both sides of the meat generously with the mixture.
Place in shallow roast pan and bake at 350F for 1 hour, turning two or three times during the roasting and brushing... - 28.2665
Special Baked Lamb
The title Special Baked Lamb does shout out "I am special". Special Baked Lamb is a great dish you can try cooking any day. Enjoy eating and cooking. - 27.1137
Baked Lamb Recipes By Category