- » Baked Korean
Baked Korean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked korean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked korean recipes.
Korean Food: Egg Muffins (계란빵)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 large eggs until foamy. Add sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into the egg mixture. Add in the melted salted butter and milk.... - 125.873
Strawberry Kiwi Roll Cake - Korean Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a 11X16 inch baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour.
4. In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until frothy, about 1 minute.... - 116.715
Chicken Wings: Korean Hot And Spicy Chicken Wing
Who doesn't love chicken wings? I know this recipe is a day late but I really did not do this recipe as a Superbowl chicken wing recipe. This is just a wing recipe that I do when I am in the mood for wings or I have friends over for a bit of a party and we... - 113.677
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 109.403
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 104.239
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F if baking.
2) Cut ribs into 3-inch squares.
3) Deeply cut into the meat without reaching the bone in several places.
4) Make the sauce by mixing sugar, soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame seed, gingerroot,... - 43.3862
Bulgur Pilaf Stuffed Crepes
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process 1 minute or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Chill batter 1 hour.
Coat a 7-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat... - 42.1651
Summer Dessert Pizza
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; beat in egg and extracts.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Press dough into a greased 12-in.or 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for... - 41.7626
Baked Curried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In small covered saucepan cook onion, celery, and curry powder in butter or margarine over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or till onion is tender, Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Place fish in a lightly greased 12x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking... - 34.1703
Chopped Chicken Liver
1) In a saucepan broil livers, but do not overcook.
2) Force through food chopper along with eggs and onion.
3) Stir in salt and pepper.
4) Add oil and mayonnaise.
5) Beat the content with electric mixer till fluffy.
7) Serve cold. - 34.0708
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 32.4057
In a bowl, stir together ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, soy, salt, and sugar until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls. (At this point you may cover and refrigerate until next day, or freeze.)
Place meatballs (thaw if frozen) on rimmed baking... - 30.5673
Spareribs Korean Style
Cook ribs in Dutch oven, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375Â°F.) 1 hour.
Drain off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients except 'Duck' Sauce, and marinate ribs in the mixture 30 to 60 minutes.
Lay ribs in one layer on rack in large shallow baking pan and... - 30.1665
Baked Korean Recipes By Category