- » Baked Japanese Pie
Baked Japanese Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked japanese pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked japanese pie recipes.
Japanese Fruit Pie
Japanese Fruit Pie is an irresistible dessert dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Japanese Fruit Pie dish; I am sure you would love to try this Japanese Fruit Pie again-n-again. - 37.6592
You May Also Like!
Japanese Fruit Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl mix ingredients like beaten eggs, sugar, butter, vinegar, raisins, chopped pecans, flaked coconut.
3. Portion out this mixture on pastry shell and bake for about 45 minutes at 325.... - 38.9829
Custard Squash Pie
Prepare and bake squash.
Scrape cooked squash from shell and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Measure 2 cups squash and spoon into a strainer; let stand for about 10 minutes to drain off any excess liquid.
In a large bowl, beat together... - 37.1714
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Apple Aand Persimmon Cobbler
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 °F.
2) Peel the persimmons and slice thinly. Take out the seeds.
3) To prepare piling, in a large bowl add persimmons, apples, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick... - 48.3751
Puff, The Magic Meal
1. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and eggplant. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is softened and eggplant is golden brown. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
2.... - 40.1221
Preheat oven to 350°.
In pie plate, combine flour and curry powder.
Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg white, allow the excess to drip off, then dredge both sides in flour-curry mixture; tap gently to shake off excess and set aside.
Combine half the soy... - 43.1223