- » Baked Jalapeno
Baked Jalapeno Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked jalapeno recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked jalapeno recipes.
Smoked Gouda Jalapeno Poppers
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy Smoked Gouda Jalapeno Poppers! Great for any occasion, whether it's for game day or just a snack! - 140.73
Bacon Wrapped Baked Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese
These are the prettiest jalapeno poppers you have ever seen. Not only are these beauties wrapped in bacon and baked instead of being fried, they have a surprise element as well. And they’re as simple as it gets; cream cheese-stuffed jalapenos topped with... - 112.936
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 111.887
Jalapeno Cheese Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, sugar, salt, cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners... - 107.825
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cur jalapeno in half and deseed.
3. Microwave cream cheese and add cheddar cheese in it.
4. Add in cassia spice, cumin and green onion. Mix well.
5. Stuff pepper with the mixture.
6. Wrap bacon... - 106.781
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, italian sausage mince and the parmesan cheese.
2. Make a pit and stuff the Jalapenos with this mix from the top.
3. Use a bacon strip piece to secure the top along with a tooth pick.
4. Place in a dutch oven tray and... - 103.384
Real Texas Jalapeno Sweet Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the onions finely.
4. Mince the jalapenos.
5. In a non stick frying skillet, heat the butter and fry the minced garlic, on medium heat.
6. Add the onions and jalapenos and... - 101.836
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 99.5909
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 97.7501
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 93.2591
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 85.9395
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 84.1108
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 76.6358
Real Texas Jalapeno Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies Part 3
GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift... - 72.475
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 53.2407
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 49.3948
Miniature Jalapeno Muffins
1. Coat miniature muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium bowl stir well combining first 6 ingredients,.
4. In a cup or a bowl stir well combining milk, egg and oil.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stirring... - 48.3672
Jalapeno Southern Fried Chicken
1. Mix buttermilk with garlic and half of the minced jalapeno pepper.
2. Take a bowl, put chicken pieces in it and drizzle the buttermilk mixture on it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for 11/2 – 2 hours.
4. Take a medium... - 46.9679
Mexican Jalapeno Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease two 8-inch round pans with cooking spray.
2) Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Keep aside for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) In a large bowl, add in flour, masa... - 45.589
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, whisk together the... - 45.5597
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Boil unpeeled potatoes in salted water until tender, but not falling apart.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
Layer in dish with slivered bell pepper and pimiento.
Salt and pepper each... - 45.3713
Jalapeno Cheese Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan.
3 In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
4 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
5 Add egg and butter to the yeast , stirring until the butter... - 44.9936
Cheesy Jalapeno Quiche
1. Preheat oven at 450°.
2. Take a prepared pastry shell and layer first 9 ingredients in it.
3. In a bowl mix together eggs, mustard, and sour cream until smooth.
4. Pour the mix into pastry shell.
5. Place it in oven and bake for 30... - 44.9498
Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Thoroughly mix corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
Beat eggs and sour cream with a whisk or fork in a small bowl.
When smooth, stir in jalapeno.
Pour over... - 44.0948
Jalapeno Corn Cheddar Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar well.
3. Add and thoroughly combine the Cheddar, jalapenos, scallions, and corn.
4. In another large bowl, beat the... - 43.7309
Cheddar Jalapeno Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter with shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir cheese, chiles, and milk... - 43.5074
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch pan.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook the jalapenos and onion in the buttermilk for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all... - 43.2403
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Enjoy jalapeno corn bread with your main course. One of the recipes you will relish. There different recipes to make corn bread but this one is just amazing. It has balanced flavor of cheese and jalapenos. - 43.1789
Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread
Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread has a fine taste. Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread gets its taste from bacon mixed with cornmeal and flour. Jalapeno Bacon Corn Bread is inspired by food joints worldwide. - 42.5449
Jalapeno Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Divide ½ cup shredded cheese into 6 equal portions and fill each tortilla with it; roll up the tortillas tight.
3. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the tortillas very tightly... - 41.9857
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 41.8645
Jalapeno Cheese Grits
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Gently stir in grits.
5) Reduce heat and cover with a lid to simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Stir occasionally.
7) Add cheese... - 41.7106
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 41.6614
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, baking powder, and salt in it. Cut in shortening and blend the mixture to coarse cornmeal.
3) Pour milk and add jalapenos in the mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.... - 41.5374
Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf
Try this delicious version of Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mississippi Jalapeno Loaf, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.1634
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Scrub the potatoes.
3. In a pan boil water, add potatoes and boil for 30 minutes until done.
4. Drain out from water and keep aside until cool.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
6. In a heavy... - 41.154
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 40.3023
Baked Jalapeno Recipes By Category