- » Baked Italian Style Fish
Baked Italian Style Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Italian Style Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Italian Style Fish recipes.
Baked Italian-style Haddock
This is nice easy one that you can reproduced at home to save quite a few bucks from going out to enjoy a fancy Italian restaurant-style quality meal. Cooking fish is something most people are intimidated by cause it’s a bit tricky to get a perfectly... - 98.4468
French Style Sea Bass En Papillote
Looking for some inspiration for easy-and-quick healthful weeknight meal? Try preparing this French style fish recipe a la Chef Hermann style that surely won't disappoint you. A perfect way for enjoying the raw, natural flavor of sparkling fillet of sea bass.... - 91.2763
Baked Smelts Italian Style
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt fat and cook onion and garlic until tender.
3. To the saucepan, add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, and pepper; mix well.
4. Cover and simmer for about 30... - 46.8332
Baked Halibut Sicilian Style
Wipe the fish, cut into portions and arrange in a buttered shallow heatproof dish.
Heat the oil and over gentle heat fry the onion and celery until soft but uncoloured, about 5 minutes.
De-seed the tomatoes and add the chopped flesh to the pan with the wine... - 41.2517
Baked Fish Sicilian Style
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Place fish in an oiled 12-x 8-x 2-inch baking pan.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and olive salad.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until sauce is... - 36.6106
You May Also Like!
Italian Style Fish
Place frozen fish portions in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the baking dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 9 minutes or till fish flakes easily when... - 41.5203
Fish Steaks Italian Style
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend Italian dressing with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6.... - 40.5948
Italian Style Tuna
1. Preheat broiler. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pignolias, and anchovy and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and vinegar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low;... - 35.1059
Italian Style Salmon Steaks
Italian Style Salmon Steaks is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, this Italian Style Salmon Steaks is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 37.0876
Salt Fish Venetian Style
Soak salt cod in several changes of water for 24-48 hr., depending on how hard it is.
Boil for 2 hr.
Skin and bone the fish, and chop into small chunks.
Heat oil in an ovenproof casserole, and fry onion and garlic until it begins to change colour.
Add... - 43.5294
Italian Style Mushrooms And Cheese Haddock
1. Preheat the oven at 275 degrees.
2. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute some mushrooms, scallions, parsley and some fresh red pepper for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat with spray.
4. Place the... - 115.65
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 41.7728
Italian Fish In Foil
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add in onions and saute over medium flame till they soften.
3) Add in the mushrooms and pour the wine. Continue cooking till the mushrooms become... - 43.2026
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 46.0342
Baked Fish In Vegetable Sauce
Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in a greased 10 by 15-inch baking pan and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Stir in carrots, celery, parsley,... - 42.4561