- » Baked Italian Sausage
Baked Italian Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked italian sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked italian sausage recipes.
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
You need a few simple and rustic ingredients to cook a great and elegant pasta bake... the sausage and mushroom pasta pie! - 132.582
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
Sausage Stuffed Peppers
Are you looking for an innovative way to include pepper in your menu? This recipe will certainly come handy. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure of preparing these scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Pepper recipe. You are sure going to love this one. - 117.891
Sweet Potato And Sausage Pizza
Pizza lovers, here is another unique pizza recipe for you. This Sweet Potato and Sausage Pizza will definitely draw your attention. Watch this video to see how you can make this sweet and spicy pizza at home. - 117.585
A Breakfast Casserole With Sausage And Peppers
This dish is basically like a savory bread pudding. It is a stress free recipe you can use when you are entertaining friends for a Sunday brunch as most of the prep is done in advance. Cooking eggs into a breakfast casserole is indeed one of the best ideas... - 116.141
Baked Orzo With Tomatoes And Sausage
Baked Orzo with Tomatoes and Sausage is a simple and easy dish for entertaining as long as it’s assembled in advance and can be baked off just before your guests arrive. Try out this amazing Italian main dish with the sausages, tomatoes, celery, fresh... - 113.891
Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
For people who are looking for an easy lasagna recipe, this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing. With easily available ingredients, you will be able to make a delicious lasagna in a matter of minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 112.303
Baked Sausage And Ricotta Stuffed Shells
If you are a frugal gourmet, this recipe of baked sausage and ricotta stuffed shells is definitely one that you will want to add to your repertoire of budget gourmet meal recipes. View the video for a delicious casserole recipe that won't leave a dent on your... - 111.884
Surfinsapo Make A Da Pizzas!!!
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Slice the tomatoes, chop the onion, bell peppers, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
3. Roll out the pizza dough as per the size of the pizza tray.
4. Sprinkle some semolina on the pizza tray.
5. In a bowl combine olive... - 111.242
This is a fast recipe to make for a hearty meal or two. - 110.305
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Italian Sausage Pizza
Healthy home made pizza for your tummy. A delightful video to prepare a cheesy pizza with Italian sausages. You can prepare this homemade pizza in less time than it takes to bake a frozen one. Once your guests smell this sausage and cheese pizza coming out of... - 103.459
Breakfast Egg And Sausage Pizza
Most of us think that eggs are for breakfast and pizza is for dinner, and never the twain shall meet. Chef John diverts from the conservative belief and prepares a healthy pizza using eggs, prosciutto and arugula. The golden yolks oozing slowly over the spicy... - 102.16
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 101.924
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 101.402
Healthy Sausage Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
It’s very hard to believe that you can have a healthy lasagna with sausage in it! This cheesy lasagna is Italian done right! Full of lean chicken sausage, whole-wheat noodles, mushrooms, spinach and low-fat ricotta, this is going to be a hit at the dinner... - 101.209
Baked Elbow Pasta And Sausage With Ricotta
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding recipe for baked elbow pasta & sausage with ricotta. This recipe is absolutely fabulous with a perfect blend for flavors from meat, herbs and cheeses. This super simple baked pasta recipe is surely worth... - 100.268
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
2.Thinly slice both peppers with mandolin or knife.
3.Roll out dough into a wide circle about 8 to 10 inches, enough to put filling on one side and fold it over. Set aside.
4.In a frying pan brown the sausage... - 99.4499
Turkey, Spinach & Sausage Frittata
1. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the garlic until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the onions, pancetta, diced potatoes and cook until onions are translucent.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the sausage until well... - 98.2231
Sausage And Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Wash the peppers and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and internal ribs from the peppers.
4. Microwave the peppers on high for 3 minutes. Set aside in... - 98.1395
Italian Style Sausage Hoagies
Looking for a heart-warming Italian treat? Then these sausage hoagies surely won't disappoint. Betty whomps up this delectable sausage delight that can be prepared in minutes with a handful of tasty ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Stream the video... - 97.4283
Sausage Stuffing Topped Chicken Casserole
Few dishes are as tasty and comforting as a well made chicken casserole. To know of a simple yet impressive chicken casserole recipe, watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. This casserole is bound to make everyone fall in... - 96.5958
Italian Sausage Bake
Looking for a delicious sausage recipe? This video is a step by step demonstration of this delectable Italian Sausage Bake that can be easily replicated at home. Watch this video now and treat your family to this dish. - 90.7009
Snowman Pizza Fun
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into... - 89.5526
Stuffed Mushrooms With Sausage And Cream Cheese
Mushrooms can be turned into delectable mouthfuls. Chef Meg shows you how. An easy breezy recipe which can be prepped ahead and popped into the oven to finish off, just when your guests are about to arrive. It is an easy entertaining recipe which is fuss free... - 87.7122
Whole Wheat Calzone
Nikko is experimenting with his whole wheat flour for making some calzones. This is his first attempt to making calzones with alternate ingredients like whole wheat flour and honey. For those who like experimenting and learning new recipes on their own can... - 84.0839
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a heavy 6-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat and brown sausages; remove and keep aside.
3. In the same Dutch oven containing dripping, add green pepper, onion, garlic and bay... - 48.5476
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 48.3395
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 48.307
Quick Supper Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a pan, add all the ingredients including juice from tin of tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and and cook gently for 30 minutes or until the mixture turns to a thick pulp.
3) Sift... - 47.5075
Sausage And Mushroom Pizzas
In a small mixer bowl stir together 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup cornmeal, yeast, and salt.
Add warm water and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl.
Beat for 3 minutes on high... - 47.4414
Sausage Mushroom Manicotti
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Add mushrooms; heat through.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in the sausage, soup, sour cream and... - 47.3898
Sausage Spinach Pizza Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and the 1/8 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender or with two knives, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
Lightly beat egg and stir into flour mixture until mixture clings together.
With your hands, form dough into a compact... - 47.3339
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, sift into a bowl both the flours, paprika and pepper.
3) Add the butter and rub it in till the mixture starts to look like breadcrumbs.
4) Combine together the water... - 46.9052
Smoked Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells
Smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is a herbed and saucy macaroni recipe. Filled with a cheesy, herbed egg and sausage mix, the smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is baked to finish with a topping of extra cheese. Melty and supmtiously filling, the smoked... - 46.8165
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Squash Sausage And Soul
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet and cook sausage till it leaves pink color.
3. Using paper towels, drain and keep aside.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add squash and boiling salted water in small amounts, cook,... - 46.4951
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 F.
2) To prepare the meat sauce, remove the outer casing from sausage meat.
3) Chop the meat roughly.
4) Keep a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat. Add sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic and stir fry... - 46.2291
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
CRUMBLE sausage into large skillet;... - 45.8452
Pizza Batter Bread
Place steel blade in work bowl, With machine running drop pepperoni pieces through feed tube; process till finely chopped.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, oregano, and garlic powder; process with on/off turns tilI mixed.
In saucepan heat water, butter... - 45.7894
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 45.7283
Italian Sausage And Rice
1) Slice the sausages.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3) Lightly grease the casserole with 1 tablespoon of butter.
4) In a non-stick pan, lightly brown the sausage slices for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the sausages and most of the fat from the... - 45.5396
Advance preparation: Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Cook sausage till browned; drain off fat.
Mix sausage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and oregano.
Mix egg, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan, and parsley.
Place half noodles in 10x6x2-inch... - 45.5171
Sausage Pizza Supreme
Saute first 4 ingredients in hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender; set aside.
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth; add to onion mixture.
Stir in tomato paste, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil;... - 45.3689
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 45.2313
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Ricotta
Heat chicken stock and wine together.
Melt 4 Tbsp of the butter in medium pot.
Add flour and stir with a whisk, cooking over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add stock and wine.
Cook, stirring, 15 minutes, till medium thick and smooth.
Mix ricotta, half Parmesan or... - 45.1397
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain.
Halve noodles crosswise, in frying pan cook sausage and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain off fat.
Combine tomato soup, chopped tomato, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper and salt,... - 45.0473
Pasta Pie With Sausage
First, caramelize the onions.
In a large skillet, heat the oil, then add the onions and sugar and saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onions are very tender and browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 44.9873
Classico Pizza Rustica
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare hot roll mix as per the package directions.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and pour off fat.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pasta... - 44.9656
Italian Sausage And Spinach Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, spinach and egg; mix well.
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up.
Brown sausage in large skillet; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce; simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 44.9045
Sausage N Spinach Pockets
In a large skillet, brown sausage, onion and garlic; drain.
Remove from the heat; stir in spinach and mushrooms.
Add mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired; mix well and set aside.
Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal... - 44.7544
Italian Sausage Lasagne
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
3 Add in the sausage, onion and garlic, and saute turning, until lightly browned.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove the sausage.
5 Add sugar, 1... - 44.7448
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 44.644
Sausage Olive And Artichoke Pizza
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add salt, the 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, and 1 cup of the flour; mix until dough is elastic and pulls away from sides of bowl.
Turn out onto a board or pastry cloth sprinkled... - 44.5155
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered till sauce is thick, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile combine cottage cheese with... - 44.3187
Mini Sausage Quiches
Beat butter and cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy.
Blend in flour; refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll into 24 (1-inch) balls; press each into ungreased mini-muffin cup to form pastry shell.
Preheat oven to 375°F. To prepare filling, crumble sausage into... - 44.3119
Cheesy Sausage Pizza
Soften yeast in the warm water in a bowl.
Add biscuit mix; beat until well mixed.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth (about 20 times).
Divide dough into halves.
Roll each half into a 15-inch round.
Put each round of dough onto an... - 44.0953
Spaghetti And Sausage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add sausage meat and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 5 ingredients.
4) Cook covered and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered saucepan boil water.... - 44.0811
Broccoli And Sausage Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. Using a pizza cutter or a pastry knife, cut the rolled pastry into 4 equal portions
4. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
5. Take a frying pan and heat... - 43.9628
Giant Pizza Sandwich
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the casings out from the sausages.
3) Take a skillet and crumble the sausage in it.
4) Add green pepper, mushrooms and onion to it.
5) Add oregano along with 2 teaspoons of olive... - 43.8868
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Take a pie plate sized 8 to 9 inches and line it with pastry.
3. Prick the lower end and bake it in a pre heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Take it out from the oven.
5. Take a small pan... - 43.8635
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Brown the sausage slowly in a Dutch oven.
Drain the excess fat.
Add the garlic, herbs, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer for one hour.
Line a large buttered casserole dish with a layer of noodles.
Blend the cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan together.
Place a... - 43.6157
Pizza With Peppers And Sausage
Let pizza dough rise according to recipe directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine crushed tomatoes, wine vinegar, salt, Italian seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10... - 43.5612
Sausage Spaghetti Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 375Â°.
2. Take a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly by pushing to one side.
3. Add garlic and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Add the entire fat.
4. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs. Bring it... - 43.5463
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
Premio Italian Sausage And Potato Medley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add potatoes and coat them well with oil.
4. Further, add sausages and onions followed by salt and pepper to taste.... - 43.3089
Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water with the olive oil (about 15 minutes), then remove the pasta and lay it on a slightly damp dish towel to drain.
While the lasagne is cooking, saute the sausage meat in a trypan over medium heat for 10 minutes, breaking... - 43.2218
Italian Sausage Casserole
In a large skillet, cook sausage, green pepper, mushrooms and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Place croutons in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish; top with sausage mixture.
Beat eggs and milk; pour over sausage.
Cover and... - 43.1527
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the sausage and turkey alongwith the onion and garlic in a large Dutch oven. Cook till the meat is no longer pink and then drain.
3) Except for the Parmesan cheese, noodles and the... - 43.1527
Baked Ziti With Sausage
Place all sauce ingredients except sausage in a large pot.
Blanche sausage in oven or skillet.
Cook sauce 3 hrs. on low heat stirring occasionally.
Be careful not to burn.
Remove sausage and slice in 1/8-inch pieces.
Cook ziti noodles... - 43.0667
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.0574
Italian Sausage And Rice Frittata
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Set aside.
3 In an 11 -inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, cook the sausage for about 7 minutes over high heat until no longer pink.
4 Lower the... - 42.8937
Sausage Stuffing Towers
Shape sausage in 12 thin patties, 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, using 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add apple, celery, onion, and seasonings; toss to mix.
Arrange 6 sausage patties in shallow pan.
Top each with... - 42.8545
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 42.8496
Sausage Stuffed Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, break up and saute the sausage with the onion over a low heat until the meat is browned. Drain off the excess fat.
3) Core the apples and scoop out the pulp, leaving about 1/2 inch thick... - 42.8205
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, add Parmesan to corn-muffin or bread mix and prepare batter following package directions; spread in a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch... - 42.4535
Gallo Salame Oven Pancake
1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Into a large batter bowl, break eggs.
5. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well blended. Alternately add to... - 42.2899
Sausage Au Gratin
In covered kettle cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice potatoes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl blend together cheese spread and sour cream.
Stir in instant minced... - 41.8256
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 40.8132
Baked Chick Peas With Sausage
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cut sausage into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a large skillet cook sausage until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chick... - 40.7203
Simple Lane Cake Filling
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Follow the instructions on the package and bake the rolls.
3.Take a pan and cook sausage in it until brown on medium flame.
4.Once done, strain and put onion, green pepper, tomato and water in the pan... - 40.4093
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients to meat.
Simmer, uncovered, till thick, 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Combine cottage cheese with next... - 40.1676
Sausage Ratatouille is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this sausage dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.9836
Sausage Oven Dinner
Slice ends off apples and cut in half crossways.
Core and stick 2 whole cloves in each half.
Place in 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine the sugars, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil, stir 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved, and pour over... - 39.5717
Italian Sausage Casserole
1. In a vessel, cook long grain rice and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, add crumbled sausage, chopped onion and cook until sausage is brown.
3. Add the sausage mix to the cooked rice and add diced mozzarella.
4. Into a... - 38.6223
Cheesy Sausage Bake
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 9-inch square grill-safe baking dish.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Press evenly in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of prepared dish, cutting to fit as needed.
Spread sausage over crust Sprinkle with cheeses.
In small... - 38.368
Sausage Bread Ring
Let bread defrost in refrigerator overnight, or let stand at room temperature for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Remove sausage from casing and cook in a frying pan set over medium-high heat until brown and crumbly.
Remove pan from heat, drain off fat, and let sausage... - 38.1917
Prepare Calzone Dough.
While dough is resting, prepare filling: In 10 inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture to large bowl.
Stir in... - 38.0918
Sausage Pie has an Enormous taste. The flour and eggs gives the Sausage Pie Sole taste. - 38.0261