- » Baked Italian Sandwich
Baked Italian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked italian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked italian sandwich recipes.
Betty's Big Italian Beef Sandwich
Be it a picnic, pot luck or a girls hang-out — it seems only fitting that the food match. Betty whomps up a quick Italian style treat, but adds a little spin to the original recipe. Now, did you ever think that you can put together a mouthwatering,... - 125.199
Sausage And Pepper Calzone
Everybody loved Italian food but do you get that flavor at home? Watch the video to know more. - 99.4499
Super Bowl Meatball Sandwich
This one here is a take on the classic meatballs in tomato sauce, but served on a piece of bread with a side of a salad. It is delectable and healthy,making use of extra lean beef along with the more healthier turkey and chicken. Recreating classics on... - 92.5253
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 50.5782
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Open Face Turkey Sandwich With Brie Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and saute over medium heat until translucent, about 2 1/2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir,... - 46.8302
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.2982
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cover 15-inch Round Baking Stone with Kitchen Parchment Paper.
Combine potatoes with beaten egg in a large bowl, then spread over parchment-covered Baking Stone to form 14-inch circle, pressing firmly with back of... - 45.4757
Cannelloni Alla Nerone
1. In a skillet, saute the chicken breasts in one-quarter cup of the butter until the breasts are lightly browned.
2. Saute the chicken livers briefly in the same skillet.
3. Grind the chicken breasts, livers and prosciutto, using the finest knife of a food... - 45.1222
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 44.193
Giant Pizza Sandwich
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the casings out from the sausages.
3) Take a skillet and crumble the sausage in it.
4) Add green pepper, mushrooms and onion to it.
5) Add oregano along with 2 teaspoons of olive... - 43.8868
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 before serving.
2. Cut the loaf in the center, attached to one end and open like book.
3. Scratch off some portion of the soft bread, allow olive oil to drizzle generously, apply tomato paste on... - 43.6086
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.4371
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 41.7473
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 40.8132
Simple Lane Cake Filling
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Follow the instructions on the package and bake the rolls.
3.Take a pan and cook sausage in it until brown on medium flame.
4.Once done, strain and put onion, green pepper, tomato and water in the pan... - 40.4093
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. Chop the tops off the rolls scooping out the insides.
3. Fill the rolls with tomato puree, ham and tomatoes and top with the mozzarella.
4. Sprinkle dried oregano and top each with an olive if... - 40.3584
1. Place the flour, salt and yeast in a food processor. Add the honey and olive oil and, with the machine running, gradually pour in the water (you may not need it all as flours vary). Stop adding water as soon as the dough starts to cling together. Process... - 39.6078
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.7017
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 38.2019
Pasta With Eggplant
1. Peel the eggplants and cut them into one-half-inch slices. Brown the slices in the oil and drain on absorbent paper.
2. Cook the macaroni in four quarts or more boiling salted water until just tender but still firm. Drain well. Preheat oven to moderate... - 36.6573
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.3615
Sticky Date And Apple Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line an 18-20 cm / 7-8 in square or rectangular loose-based cake tin. In a large pan heat the margarine, sugar, syrup and dates, stirring until the dates soften completely.
2. Gradually work in the oats, flour,... - 35.6433
1. Shape the meat into marble-sized balls and brown in the olive oil. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer until ready to use, then strain out the meat balls.
2. If homemade noodles are used, roll one-third of the dough at a time to wafer thinness and cut into... - 34.8738
Black Forest Ham And Gruyere On Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
1. Place onions in a medium bowl. Pour oil and vinegar over onions; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.Toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1/2 hour and up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread onions in a thin layer on a baking sheet; pour... - 34.4614
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a small bowl, mix both the cheese thoroughly together.
3) Cut halfway around the edge of the pita bread with a knife and open the bread to form a pocket.
4) Spread cheese mixture inside the pita... - 33.2629
I loved the delicious flavors of the Ziti when I first had it. This is what motivated me to go ahead and try it. Turned out to be absolutely amazing.Ziti cooked with beef, tomatoes and topped with my favorite ...cheese...just not able to have enough of it.... - 32.6492
Easy Mini Muffulettas
1. Spread 1 Tbsp. olive salad evenly over each cut side of roll bottoms. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice, 1 ham slice, 1 Tbsp. olive salad, 1 provolone cheese slice, 1 salami slice, and 1 Tbsp. olive salad. Cover with roll tops, and wrap sandwiches... - 26.5047
Caponata Pita Sandwich
Slice pita bread in half and open pocket. Fill one half with Caponata and cheese. Wrap in foil and bake in a toaster oven at 350° F. until warmed through, or cover with microwavable wrap and heat in microwave. - 19.4024
Sausage And Pepper Hero Sandwiches For Super Bowl
1. Cover bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan with foil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a large saute pan on medium high flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, Creole spice, and Italian... - 0