- » Baked Italian Noodles Dish
Baked Italian Noodles Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Italian Noodles Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Italian Noodles Dish recipes.
Baked Ditali With Sweet And Hot Italian Sausages
In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove the sausages, cut them into thin slices.
Pour the oil out of the pan but leave the brown residue.
Add the tomato sauce to the same pan, add the sausage slices; stir, cover, and simmer 20... - 35.5731
Liver And Noodles Italian Style
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a skillet heat butter and sauté liver till done.
3) Make into 1-inch cubes.
4) In shallow 1-quart baking dish add noodles.
5) Mix in liver and tomato puree.
6) Add salt, pepper, and basil to... - 37.3335
Italian Casserole is an easy to prepare dish with an exquisite taste. The combination of beef and noodles laced with cheese has the potential to enslave anyone. Try the Italian Casserole and I am sure you will start drooling whenever you think about this dish. - 36.1097
Baked Pasta With Sauteed Vegetables
Boil the pasta in salted water, drain, and toss with the melted butter, parmesan or romano cheese, and the mirepoix.
Place in a buttered baking dish, and sprinkle more cheese on top.
Some people like to drizzle more butter or oil on top.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 28.9108
Baked Spaghetti With Clams
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the clams with the celery. Mix the soup with the milk. Combine the mixtures.
3. Mix the crumbs, butter or margarine and grated cheese.
4. Combine the clam and... - 33.4237
Brown sausages slowly in large skillet; push to one side.
Add garlic and saute 2 minutes; pour off all fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs.
Bring to boiling; lower heat.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes to blend flavors.
While sauce... - 42.7601
Italian-style Macaroni Casserole
Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 44.3739
Scampi With Linguini Fini With Chef Ellie Espo
Enjoy the flavors of Italian surf and turf with this delicious quick and easy shrimp pasta dish. This is a quick recipe that looks like you were in the kitchen for hours which results in lots of garlicky shrimp tossed with some linguine, white wine, and... - 138.531
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and cook noodles in it. Drain and set aside.
3) Add all the other ingredients and toss nicely.
4) Put the mixture in a casserole and bake for about 20 minutes or until mixture becomes... - 37.2161
Betty shows you an irresistible way to make this Italian favorite. Quick and easy, this lasagna is just the ticket for weeknight dinner. Loaded with meaty sauce and cheese, this easy and great-tasting lasagna is all you need to warm up your gut on hungry... - 104.611
Creamy Noodle Ring
Noodle Ring is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Noodle Ring is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 37.3615
Easy Chicken And Noodles
Chicken and noodles sound like a difficult dish but it’s not in reality. Chef David Paul shows the recipe in 5 simple steps. It’s as easy as putting together all cooked ingredients in a baking dish and baking it. He has the detail recipe to help us... - 93.4827
Reuben Noodle Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK noodles according to package directions until al dente.
Meanwhile, CUT corned beef into bite-size pieces.
Combine noodles, corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese in large... - 41.2118
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 35.73
1) In a casserole dish, combine spaghetti sauce, water and ziti. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 12 to 15 minutes or until the liquid is boiling. Stir as required.
3) After checking the consistency, heat again, covered, on medium power for... - 33.1917
Saffron Spaghetti Bake
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in 3 tablespoons of the oil until onions are limp.
Stir in tomatoes, chiles, parsley, bouillon cubes, salt, saffron, and water.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Add spaghetti and sausage; reduce heat, cover,... - 43.7923
Baked Penne With Mushrooms And Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine and saute mushrooms over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Combine cheeses and set aside.
Cover the bottom of the baking dish with a layer of... - 41.947
Baked Green Fettuccine
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 4 minutes or longer, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
4. With a knife or in the... - 41.1108
Baked Fillets Supreme On Parmesan Spaghetti
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls,... - 48.6083
No Noodle Lasagna
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook meat in large frying pan until brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup, garlic salt, basil leaves and oregano leaves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until mixture is consistency of spaghetti sauce,... - 43.0987
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.8921
Baked Creamy Fettuccine With Beef
Heat oil in large pan; cook beef, stirring, until browned all over.
Add pasta sauce and water; simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until beef mixture thickens.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat... - 45.4108
1. Cook the fettuccine in boiling, salted water until al dente, and drain them. Put them back in the pan in which they were cooked, and add 5 tablespoons of butter, parmesan cheese, heavy cream, fontina cheese, and freshly ground pepper.
2. Preheat the oven... - 29.0254
Fry bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels.
Reserve 4 or 5 slices for garnish, crumble remaining slices.
Saute onion slices in a little of the bacon drippings.
Combine all ingredients, stirring in crumbled bacon.
Place mixture into a 2-quart buttered... - 36.7382
Classic Lasagne From Box Of Mueller’s Lasagne 1970's
In large heavy pan, lightly brown beef and onion in oil. Add tomatoes (put through blender or cut with edge of spoon), paste, water, parsley, salt, sugar, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano; simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Mean... - 33.0784
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 35.9004
Inside Out Ravioli
Brown first 3 ingredients in the 1 tablespoon salad oil.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain, reserving liquid; add water to make 1 cup.
Stir spinach liquid and next 5 ingredients into meat mixture.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Combine spinach with... - 42.5827
1. Cook ziti, drain.
2. While the noodles are cooking, make the filling: Combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Layer ziti, filling and Homemade Meat Sauce in 13x9x2-inch baking dish, starting and ending with meat... - 33.0605
Apricot Chicken With Noodles
1) Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
2) Drain noodles, toss with 1 tablespoon butter and keep aside.
3) In an 8x8 inch baking dish, place the chicken with skin-side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over top of chicken.
5) Bake... - 36.5075
Parmesan Noodles And Ham
1. Cook Rigatoni noodles by boiling and set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, add oil, green onions and toss until soft.
3. Now, add ham and almonds and cook until thoroughly heated.
4. Add the drained rigatoni noodles to it and ½ cup of... - 39.641
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
Brown meat lightly in hot oil.
Add next 9 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine next 6 ingredients.
Cook manicotti in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Use pastry tube to stuff... - 45.5422
Meat Loaf And Noodles Stroganoff
1. Cut mushrooms into thin slices; set aside. Dice celery. Finely chop green onion.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook celery and green onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 32.7355
This Pinwheel Lasagna is simply awesome ! Try out this lasagna and cheese casserole for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pinwheel Lasagna are welcome ! - 41.7028
Three Cheese Spinach Lasagne
Bring a pan of salted water to boil and cook noodles in it till tender; drain.
Prepare spaghetti-sauce mix according to package directions, using the tomato paste and spinach puree.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, and salt; mix well.
In greased 10x6x1 1/2-inch... - 36.5752
Roasted Garlic And Onion Linguine
Peel onions, and cut each into 8 wedges.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic and discard.
Cut off and discard top one-fourth of garlic head.
Place onion and garlic, cut sides up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Fold... - 41.7867
Veal Parmigiana With Spinach Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese and pepper together.
3) Dredge each veal cutlet into egg, then in cracker mixture, coat evenly and place on a plate.
4) In a 12-inch... - 44.9719
Linguine With Cheese And Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in casserole dish.
Add 2/3 cup low-fat cheese and mix with above, saving other third for topping.
Add to the casserole dish above and mix.
Add pasta, combine, and top with... - 37.5223
To make the noodles: Place the eggs in blender.
Add the water, flour, and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Place 2 or 3 tablespoons of this batter in a heated crepe or omelet pan that has been oiled.
Cook on one side only until dry on the top.
These should not be at... - 45.9748
Whole Wheat Pasta With Chicken
Generously coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake in a preheated oven at 375° F until cooked through.
This takes about 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the oven, and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Chop the tomatoes... - 42.9418