- » Baked Italian Cheesecake
Baked Italian Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked italian cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked italian cheesecake recipes.
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 132.907
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. Place the graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a mallet crush the cracker until crumbly.
4. Place the graham cracker in the bottom layer and evenly coat the bottom... - 117.749
Easy Chezcuit & Cheesecake Pizza
How often you have wondered to make chezcuits in home kitchen but failed? Bhal Dave guides in simple step by step to make chezcuits and chezquick pizza in a simple and lucid way. So make it as the next treat in your parties and get togethers! - 60.4017
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 50.8187
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
Frank's Italian Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all... - 47.5264
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.7448
Roasted Pepper Pesto Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat 2 (7-inch) springform pans with cooking spray; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over bottoms of pans.
Place ricotta and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 46.0831
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and lightly flour a 7 in/18 cm round cake tin.
Mix sultanas and rum, leave for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, sieve the ricotta cheese into a bowl, then beat in the egg yolks and caster sugar.
Fold... - 44.8593
Neapolitan Cheesecake Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Reserve 1/2 cup dry cake mix; set aside.
In large bowl, combine remaining dry cake mix and melted margarine; blend at medium speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Add egg to... - 43.8019
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With a fork stir egg yolk and water into crumb mixture.
With hands gently shape pastry into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 42.9864
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a... - 40.5398
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add egg and the 1 1/2 tablespoons cream; beat until smooth.
Coarsely chop chocolate with hazelnuts and place in the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering... - 39.927
Sieve Ricotta cheese into a large bowl, and add beaten egg yolks, sugar, candied peel, lemon juice and rind, and ground almonds.
Beat together well.
Butter a 23 cm/9 in flan tin, and pour mixture into it.
Bake in a pre-heatcd oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F,... - 33.8175