- » Baked Italian Cheesecake
Baked Italian Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked italian cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked italian cheesecake recipes.
Cheesecakes are the most rich and delicious dessert, which is loved by all. Cheesecakes are a favorite because of their decadent look, smooth texture and rich taste. It is not difficult to bake. Follow the most basic of rules and your first cheesecake will be... - 118.809
Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 320 degree F.
2. Line a 9x9 cake pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. In food processor, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and butter. Blend well until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4.... - 104.669
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Set rack in middle of the oven.
2. Grease and flour a 9x 2-inch spring form pan with butter. Tap and remove excess flour.
3. Place greased spring form pan on baking sheet. Set aside.
4. In a bowl sift... - 103.026
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 48.7704
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 46.4019
Frank's Italian Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all... - 46.3962
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
Roasted Pepper Pesto Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat 2 (7-inch) springform pans with cooking spray; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over bottoms of pans.
Place ricotta and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 44.2171
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 43.7353
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and lightly flour a 7 in/18 cm round cake tin.
Mix sultanas and rum, leave for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, sieve the ricotta cheese into a bowl, then beat in the egg yolks and caster sugar.
Fold... - 43.1076
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With a fork stir egg yolk and water into crumb mixture.
With hands gently shape pastry into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 41.4275
Neapolitan Cheesecake Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Reserve 1/2 cup dry cake mix; set aside.
In large bowl, combine remaining dry cake mix and melted margarine; blend at medium speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Add egg to... - 41.3506
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add egg and the 1 1/2 tablespoons cream; beat until smooth.
Coarsely chop chocolate with hazelnuts and place in the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering... - 38.2266
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a... - 38.1517
Sieve Ricotta cheese into a large bowl, and add beaten egg yolks, sugar, candied peel, lemon juice and rind, and ground almonds.
Beat together well.
Butter a 23 cm/9 in flan tin, and pour mixture into it.
Bake in a pre-heatcd oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F,... - 32.81
Lightly grease sides of 8 or 9-inch spring form pan.
Combine crust ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly over bottom of pan.
Chill while preparing filling.
In bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, half-and-half, flour and salt; beat until smooth. - 30.1211