- » Baked Indian Cookies
Baked Indian Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked indian cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked indian cookies recipes.
Almond Butter And Cardamom Cookies
Delicious cookies are just too good for breakfast as well as snacking with beverages for kids. Check out the to make awesome almond cookies with almond flour and almond slices that responsible for rendering the almond feel in the cookies as the key... - 122.353
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Oil two or three baking sheets.
Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the oil and mix thoroughly.
Stir in enough water to make a firm mixture.
Take a spoonful of mixture, about the size of a... - 43.4098
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 40.7906
Whole Wheat Flour Cookies
Blend the dates in a blenderiser without adding any water.
1 Ken add this to the wheat flour in small quantities, along with the ghee and blend it in.
An electric hand mixer will do the job fine.
Finally add the cardamom powder and blend together again.
Shape... - 34.0299
Potato Chip Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar; add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients that have been sifted together; then add potato chips, and chocolate or caramel chips, if you want them.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 325°. - 33.859
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 33.5294
Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the all-purpose flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in the almond flour and cardamom. Add the... - 33.4076
Vanilla Potato Chip Cookies
Roll in balls size of walnut and press with fork.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350°.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm. - 31.2055
Sift the flour, baking powder, cardamom powder. Mix the butter and sugar and beat together till the color turns lighter and it looks creamy.Add vanilla essence, mix in the sifted flour. Knead into a dough. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for a while.Preheat... - 25.6947