- » Baked Indian Cookies
Baked Indian Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked indian cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked indian cookies recipes.
Nankhatai Or Nan Khatai - Indian Cookie
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then try out these nankhatai. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour as well as Plain flour for making them. They are so delicious. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 127.62
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Nankhatai - Eggless Almond Cookie
All those who are looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then do try out these almond cookie. They are also called naankhatai in India. They are so yummy and easy to bake. Your guests will enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 94.7109
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Fancy Biscuits recipe. Add this Fancy Biscuits to your list of choicest snacks and make it whenever you want to. - 47.3712
Delicious salted biscuits. At least you don't have to worry too much about your calories when biting into a couple of these Salted Biscuits. Try this wonderful Salted Biscuit recipe for yourself! I am sure you will love it! - 42.8065
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 In a bowl, cream the butter, castor sugar and ghee until fluffy.
3 In a separate bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
4 Gradually fold into the butter mixture.
5 Add in the milk and... - 42.5779
Are you diabetic and looking for Bran Biscuit Recipe? Then this is a perfect recipe for you. This is a diabetic friendly recipe. This biscuit is not only delicious but also very nutritious . You must try this bran biscuits recipe. - 42.0236
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Oil two or three baking sheets.
Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the oil and mix thoroughly.
Stir in enough water to make a firm mixture.
Take a spoonful of mixture, about the size of a... - 41.5494
Heat ghee till it melts.
Seive maida and sugar in a mixing bowl and add baking soda and powdered cardamom together.
Add ghee little by little and prepare a soft dough without adding water.
Keep it aside with a tight lid for about 4 to 5 hours.
Now... - 41.2673
1)Pre heat an oven.
2)In a bowl, add flour and ghee and mix well.
3)Add cumin and salt and water as necessary to make stiff dough.
4)Divide it into 24 portions and roll each into flat round disc.
5)Brush each disc with ghee and bake... - 38.951
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 38.6839
1. In a large bowl cream butter with brown sugar. Add vanilla and eggs, then mix in peanuts and raisins.
2. In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and curry powder. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and combine well.
3. Form... - 36.576
This Chocolate Indians is a very wonderful and easily made cookies; ideal to be served as an afterm-meal dessert also. Very chocolaty and flavored with vanilla and made crnchy with chopped nuts, this Chocolate Indians is just divine! - 36.5494
Toasted Almond Fingers
Cream butter and sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Beat in cream and vanilla extract.
Add flour and salt.
Mix to form a soft dough.
Stir in nuts.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Shape into "fingers" and bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 325° for about 15... - 35.0371
Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the all-purpose flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in the almond flour and cardamom. Add the... - 35.0078
Biscotti recipes are traditionally baked twice.They are first baked as slabs & then cut into cookie shapes & baked again. - 34.0835
Potato Chip Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar; add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients that have been sifted together; then add potato chips, and chocolate or caramel chips, if you want them.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 325°. - 33.6607
Whole Wheat Flour Cookies
Blend the dates in a blenderiser without adding any water.
1 Ken add this to the wheat flour in small quantities, along with the ghee and blend it in.
An electric hand mixer will do the job fine.
Finally add the cardamom powder and blend together again.
Shape... - 32.5459
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 32.3987
Vanilla Potato Chip Cookies
Roll in balls size of walnut and press with fork.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350°.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm. - 30.7992
Sift the flour, baking powder, cardamom powder. Mix the butter and sugar and beat together till the color turns lighter and it looks creamy.Add vanilla essence, mix in the sifted flour. Knead into a dough. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for a while.Preheat... - 29.1628
1. Put the butter, sugar, lemon rind and juice in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together until pale and light. Sift in the flour and continue beating to form a stiff dough.
2. Roll 15 g (1/2 oz) pieces of dough into balls and flatten them into 5 cm... - 26.0022