- » Baked Indian Chicken
Baked Indian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked indian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked indian chicken recipes.
Tasty Chicken And Cheese Kababs
If you're looking for some nice appetizers, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Chicken and Cheese Kababs which are baked. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve it with green chutney. - 124.239
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 103.488
Classic Chicken Tandoori
Oh yes! The Indians sure do know how to roast the whole chicken in the tandoor or otherwise. This Indian classic is enjoyed by people all across the world, simply because it is so delicious. Watch and learn this worthy dish from this video. And as always... - 102.018
Tahira's Chicken Biryani
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Next goes in the onion and fry them for 5 minutes till golden brown.
5. Drop the boneless chicken in the... - 99.4235
Authentic chicken Curry
Chicken curry is one of the most exotic, spicy and easiest side dish you can prepare with chicken. The chicken curry recipe given here is something you can whip up in a hurry! Do not miss out on it! - 48.9066
Spiced Chicken And Egg Filo Pie
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Add the onions, ginger, saffron, 2.5ml/1/2 tsp of the cinnamon and 300ml/1/2 pint/ 1 1/4 cups water. Season well. Bring to the boil and then cover... - 48.2631
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.9438
Indian Spiced Chicken With Wild Rice
COMBINE salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric in small bowl.
Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on plate; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking... - 47.5424
Fragrant Tandoori Chicken
This Tandoori Chicken is a grand dish ideal for parties. But you can have it as often as you want to especially when you can bake it in your oven instead of a tandoor. Just try out this Tandooir Chicken and tell me if you find it as good as I do . - 47.3374
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into pieces.
3. Season chicken by rubbing salt and pepper and some lemon juice.
4. Let the chicken stand for some time for the lemon juice to soak in.
5. In the bottom of a soaked... - 47.049
Season flour with the salt and pepper; coat chicken pieces with mixture.
Brown chicken in butter; remove from skillet.
Cook onion in remaining butter till tender but not brown.
Add raisins and heat till they puff.
Stir in rice, coconut, and peanuts.
Sprinkle... - 46.7538
Garlic Chicken Filo Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
2) Pluck the cloves out of the garlic head and put them into boiling water. After cooking for a minute on low flame, turn off the flame, drain the water and peel the... - 46.5031
Sage Ginger Chicken Bake
Pierce chicken with fork and rub with lemon.
In small bowl, blend 4 teaspoons sage, 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1.4 teaspoon white pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
Place in large shallow baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet with... - 46.4438
Rub the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a flameproof casserole.
Add the onion to the pan and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Transfer the onion... - 46.3731
Wipe the chicken with a piece of damp kitchen paper.
Using a sharp knife make 2 or 3 cuts across the flesh of each chicken piece.
Put all the other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir with a tablespoon.
Add the chicken and cover with the... - 46.2365
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 45.1825
Grandmas Simple Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim fat from chicken.
Combine salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle over breast, drumsticks, and into the body cavity of chicken.
Place onion,... - 44.5574
Coat chicken in 1/3 cup flour, paprika and salt.
Brown in butter in a skillet.
Saute onion in the skillet.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add to onions.
Stir in 1 cup uncooked rice, salt, light golden raisins, coconut, mandarin... - 44.1236
Heat oil in flameproof casserole; add onion and garlic and saute until softened.
Add chicken and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Stir in curry powder; add cloves, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir in broth and rice; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add... - 43.2172
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken indienne for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 42.9277
Ricotta Chicken Roast
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, lemon juice, honey and chervil or parsley.
Brush the chicken with this mixture, and season.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
In a pan, melt... - 42.1217
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick; boil for two minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for about 8... - 42.0906
Chutney Chicken Breasts
Combine rum and butter in a shallow pan.
Spread crumbs in another shallow pan.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Then cup each piece, skinned side down, in the palm of your hand.
Fill cavity with about 1 tablespoon of the chutney and 1 teaspoon of the almonds.
Fold... - 41.7189
1. Cut filets in 2 inch cubes.
2. In heavy bag, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and chicken pieces tossing to coat chicken thoroughly.
3. In medium-large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons... - 41.6177
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 41.3539
Indian Style Chicken
In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in cooked brown rice.
Spray a 12x7 1/2x2 mch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
Spread rice mixture in baking dish.
Arrange chicken pieces atop rice.
In a... - 41.1433
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
For topping: In small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and tarragon.
Brush topping... - 40.9767
Wash chicken and drain on paper towels.
Grate the peel from the lemon and set aside; cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the pieces of chicken, rubbing each piece with the juice.
Shake in a paper bag with the flour, salt, and paprika.
Brown chicken... - 40.8982
In a saucepan, heat oil; stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring constantly.
Add applesauce, spices and lemon juice.
Layer chicken, rice, and sauce in buttered casserole.
Finish with sauce on top.
Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
Bake at 350° for 45... - 40.7292
Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Roughly chop the chillies and put in a food processor with the turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Blend to... - 40.3202
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 40.2889
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a 12X16 or 18 inches ungreased baking pan, place the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3) Pour champagne over the chicken.
3) Lastly, sprinkle garlic cloves all over the... - 40.1079
Low Cholesterol Indian Style Chicken
1)Take a dish,marinate the chicken in yoghurt and add the seasonings. Marinate for 24 hours.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3)Take a baking pan and add the spray.
4)Now arrange the chicken in the pan and bake for upto 40 minutes till it... - 39.5385
Bainbridge Island Vineyards Greek Garlic Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and pull off and discard lumps of fat. Put legs in a rimmed 12- by 17-inch pan.
2. In a bowl, mix minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, pepper, and salt. Smear garlic mixture evenly over chicken, then arrange legs, cut... - 39.4542
1 Clean and wash chicken and cut in 16 pieces. Pat dry; rub with salt and lime juice.
2 Mince the onion, ginger and garlic. Mix the curd, onion, ginger, garlic, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masaia, sugar and butter or oil.
3 Marinate the chicken in it for 4... - 39.3636
Noodle Ring With Calcutta Chicken
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and drain noodles as directed on package for range-top method.
Stir in all ingredients except Calcutta Chicken and Curry Accompaniments.
Pour into well-buttered 1-qt ring mold.
Place in pan of hot water, 1" deep.
Bake 30 min., or... - 39.2097
Chutney Chicken Breasts
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
In Dutch oven in hot butter, saute chicken quickly until golden; remove.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
To drippings in Dutch oven, add 2 1/2 cups water, chutney; bring to... - 39.1269
Chicken Tandoori Style
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, salt, chili peppers, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the chicken thoroughly in the sauce and marinate for at least 24 hours or even 48... - 39.0107
Spatchcocks With Curry Sauce
Rinse spatchcocks under cold running water, pat dry.
Spoon filling firmly into cavity of spatchcocks.
Secure opening by sewing with needle and thread.
Tie legs with string to keep in good shape.
Heat oil and butter in baking dish, place spatchcocks in dish,... - 38.8615
Combine grated ginger, garlic, cumin seed, cayenne pepper, salt, and yoghurt.
Put the chicken pieces in a foil-lined baking pan, pour over the yoghurt mixture, and use your hands to coat the meat completely.
Leave the chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours,... - 38.7982
Indian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Cut each chicken breast into two pieces.
2. In a glass bowl stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, cumin, ground red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper. Add the chicken, turning it to coat it evenly with the... - 38.6419
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 37.2967
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.8321
Baked Coconut Chicken With Spicy Mashed Parsnip
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Skin the chicken and cut it into about 8 pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onion, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, 3 tablespoons of the coconut... - 36.6425
Cook green pepper and onion in oil till tender.
Sprinkle each pizza generously with curry powder.
Arrange green pepper, onion, cooked chicken, and mozzarella over each pizza.
Sprinkle curry powder over top.
Bake according to package directions. - 35.3407
Season chicken with salt and pepper; rub with softened butter.
Place, skin side down, in broiler pan.
Combine oil, vinegar, garlic and chutney.
Broil chicken for 8 minutes, basting with melted butter and chutney mixture.
Turn chicken; broil until golden... - 35.1473
Papaya Murgh Masala
Cut the chicken into seven pieces.
Mix the ghee, spices, curds and salt and rub into the chicken.
Set aside to marinate for two hours.
Bake the chicken in a moderately hot oven for half an hour.
Turn the pieces of chicken, lower the heat and bake for fifteen... - 34.8084
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine the salt, garlic, cardamom, chili powder, ginger, and flour. Rub the mixture onto the chicken.
2. Arrange the chicken, skin side up, in a single layer in a buttered 13"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Bake,... - 34.2402
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, soy sauce, coriander, curry powder and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat all sides.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Bake chicken, uncovered, at 375°... - 34.0735
Chicken Liver & Mushroom Nests
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onions for 10 mins with the pan covered. Turn up the heat, add the mushrooms and fry for about 10 mins until golden and all their liquid has evaporated. Stir in the... - 33.5669
Tandoori Chicken Thighs
1. To make paste, place yogurt, paprika, garam masala, chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place chicken in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Spoon paste over chicken. Turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2... - 32.8685
You'll simply love this Bachelors Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Bachelors Chicken recipe again and again. - 31.7956
Chicken With Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place chicken, wine, and garlic in a tightly covered roasting pan and bake 2 hours, or until chicken is very tender.
When done, remove chicken from pan and keep warm; transfer garlic to a separate dish.
Add half and half to pan... - 31.2705
Crush garlic and mix into the yoghurt with spices and salt.
Joint chicken and marinate in yoghurt mixture for 6 hours or overnight.
Melt butter in baking dish, add chicken pieces.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 45 minutes to 1 hour,... - 30.3893
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 29.8492
Chutney Glazed Chicken Thighs
What could be simpler than chicken baked with a fruity chutney glaze? Add a curried rice pilaf with peas, and you've got supper.
Spray a 12- by 15-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side up, in pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 28.2448
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cornflakes in a large zipper-lock bag and seal. Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin. Add salt and pepper to cornflakes and shake.Set aside.
3. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then egg. Coat chicken pieces with crushed... - 26.8038
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.2344
Extra Cheese And Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Unroll dough and use your hands or a rolling pin to shape into a rectangle about 9x13 inches on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then layer on tomatoes and chicken. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano... - 25.2264
Chiken Malai Tikka
This rich and creamy chicken dish needs no introduction. Most probably the best known of all Indian dishes, it has already claimed the fame that it deserves. Tastes delicious when baked as well! This dish is for people who do not have a Tandoor. Go through... - 0
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Baked Butter Chicken
Learn how to recreate flavorful butter chicken in the oven by using some simple everyday ingredients. - 0
How To Bake Chicken Wings (baked Chicken Wings)
Learn how to bake chicken wings Indian style with this easy recipe video. My friend Victoria and I decided to welcome summer by making some chicken wings. She did a mediterranean version and I gave them an Indian touch. - 0
Reshmi Kabobs | Indian Chicken Kebabs
Learn how to make silky smooth, flavorful Kabobs popularly known as Reshmi Kabobs at home. These Kabobs are great as an appetizer as well as can be served with rice, naan or roti to be a complete meal. - 0
Superbowl Snack : Tandoori Chicken Pizza
How to make Tandoori chicken pizza ( using store bought pizza base) using indian spices and toppings of your choice. This spicy pizza will be loved by every pizza fan. - 0
Malabar Chicken / Mutton Biriyani
Malabar Chicken Biriyani.
Showing you an easy way to make delicious Biryani.
I like to use olive oil, the healthiest option, but if you want a richer taste use ghee instead of oil in the recipe. - 0