Hot Dog Sandwich
- » Baked Hot Dog Sandwich
Baked Hot Dog Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked hot dog sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked hot dog sandwich recipes.
Special Sandwich On Hot Dog Bun
Fill 1 package or 8 hot dog buns.
Roll in foil individually and freeze.
Take out as needed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 32.5908
You May Also Like!
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 25.5685
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 39.026
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 46.6245
These Frankfurter Bunwiches are very satiating ! Enjoy these coleslaw sandwich rolls and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Frankfurter Bunwiches are welcome ! - 23.0933
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Place frankfurter in center of each slice bread.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each frankfurter.
Bring sides of bread up over frankfurter; secure with wooden picks.
Place roll-ups, seam sides down,... - 33.4796
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 31.7147
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.8866
Double Decker Submarines
These Double Decker Submarines can be the just the kinds you were waiting for. Amazing is its filling made with corn and paneer! These Double Decker Submarine rolls are just awesome and your kids will love them for sure! - 45.4485
Ktc's Pork Rib Sandwich
1. Thinly slice the pork ribs from the top.
2. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
3. In a baking dish place the pork ribs, spread the bbq sauce and cider vinegar. Massage with hands for a few minutes.
4. Cover the baking dish with the... - 99.0344
Sloppy Jane Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add the hot dogs, beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce ; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
2) Spoon the ... - 30.68