- » Baked Hot Dog
Baked Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked hot dog recipes.
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.986
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.8738
Hot Dog Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare potato puffs for 4 servings as directed on package.
Stir in pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard.
Spoon into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Cut each frankfurter lengthwise in half, then cut cross wise in half.
Insert... - 33.4345
Hot Dog Casserole
Grease a deep 6-cup bake dish.
Mix corn, onion and evaporated milk together.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and strew with the cheese.
Stir with a fork to coat the cheese bits, then stir in skim milk... - 30.2204
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.5255
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 37.0882
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Barbecued Hot Dogs is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Barbecued Hot Dogs will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 39.0085
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Place frankfurter in center of each slice bread.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each frankfurter.
Bring sides of bread up over frankfurter; secure with wooden picks.
Place roll-ups, seam sides down,... - 34.1437
Macaroni And Hot Dog Casserole
Cook macaroni according to directions.
Add all ingredients except weiners.
Cut weiners in 1/2 inch pieces and then add.
Place in casserole dish that has been greased and cover.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. - 35.5667
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine yogurt, onion and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
Cut each biscuit into 4 wedges.
Flatten each wedge out with bottom of a glass.
Spread yogurt mixture on wedges; press 1 hot dog slice in center of each.
Spray baking sheet with... - 33.8282
Hot Dog It's Beans
Add green pepper and onion to bacon drippings in skillet.
Cook until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender, occasionally turning with a spoon.
Put frankfurters into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add the beans and crumbled bacon.
Add ketchup,... - 36.4207
Stuffed Hot Dog Rolls
Hot dog roll insides are scooped out, and filled with a nice veggie-white sauce and butter mixture. This is then covered with grated cheese and baked till the cheese melts. A yummy afternoon snack! - 99.5896
Special Sandwich On Hot Dog Bun
Fill 1 package or 8 hot dog buns.
Roll in foil individually and freeze.
Take out as needed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 34.5443
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 98.3383
Hot Dog Casserole
Potatoes create a base for this classic combination of hot dogs and condiments. - 40.3573
Coney Island Hot Dogs
1) Lightly sprinkle water on the rolls, wrap tightly in foil.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F oven.
3) In large saucepan boil 1 quart water and add frankfurters.
4) Reduce heat and cook covered for 5 to 8 minutes.
5) In a small... - 40.8928
Oven Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices... - 37.9483
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.5229
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 127.444
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 33.5549
Hot Dog Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the sausages until golden brown.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the sausages from the pan.
4) In the same pan, sautÃ© in the onion and bacon for 3 to 5... - 46.1475
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.783
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 119.362
Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
1. Let the oven preheat to 375°F.
2. In small bowl combine yogurt, onion and mustard mixing well.
3. Make 4 wedges out of each biscuit.
4. Using the bottom of a glass flatten out each wedge.
5. On wedges spread the yogurt mixture... - 40.9796
Hot Dogs In Soubise Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Arrange onions in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For sauce, heat the 3 tablespoons butter in skillet.
Add minced onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a... - 42.7193
I Thought It Was A Hot Dog Cannloli Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cookies: In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, oil, vegetable oil spread, and vanilla, until sugar dissolves. Whisk in flour until smooth. Onto prepared... - 37.7754
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.9119
Onion Herb Hot Dog Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, nonfat dry milk, butter, egg, salt, caraway seed, toasted onion, basil and garlic powder.
Beat in about 6 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth... - 43.3327
Salmon Hot Dog Rolls
Salmon Hot Dot Rolls are easy to make. The Hot dog lovers must not miss Salmon Hot Dot Rolls. Salmon Hot Dot Rolls tastes really great. - 34.1398
Cheesy Macaroni And Hot Dogs
ADD hot dogs to macaroni and cheese in tray; place on baking sheet.
BAKE in preheated 350° F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot. Or, microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 6 minutes; stir.
Microwave for an additional 6 minutes or until hot. - 19.6656
Sauerkraut And Hot Dogs
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish blend sauerkraut, onion, brown sugar, caraway seeds, beer, flour, hot dogs and apple.
2. Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Let it rest, covered, 5 minutes and serve with... - 35.0432
Hot Dog Mummies & Apple Bite
Looking for few Halloween recipes that interest kids as much as adults? Watch the video, chef is making hot dog mummies and apple pie. Today she has her grandson along with her to give her a hand. Make these healthy recipes for Halloween. - 102.449
Hot Dog Casserole
Hot Dog Casserole is a succulent and spicy hot dog dish that is perfect for your informal get together dinners at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Hot Dog Casserole recipe. - 26.3115
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 40.1437
Curry Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the bread with a rolling pin till the bread is as thin as possible
3. Place the 50 g/2 oz/1/4 cup butter in a bowl and add the curry paste to the butter and beat well to mix.... - 34.2577
Fried Dogs is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the hot dogs effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the Fried Dogs recipe. - 30.7679
Run out of ideas on packing your little one's lunch box? Well mom, Alex and Sophie give you’re a run down of what they'd like to carry to school! See this video for more! - 102.082
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.8734
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 26.0529
Hot Dog Surprise
Combine ground beef, salt, pepper and milk; shape into six 5-inch rolls.
Place in baking pan.
Press 1 frankfurter half into each beef roll.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Place in buns.
Garnish with mustard and sliced... - 29.3501
Hot Dog Toasties
Drop frankfurters into boiling water; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Spread bread with soft butter and mustard.
Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheet and top each with cheese slice.
Place frankfurters diagonally on cheese.
Fold bread over... - 35.5708
Circle Hot Dogs
Make cuts almost to bottom of frankfurters; place in un- greased baking pan.
Place a tomato slice and a cheese slice on each bun half; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil frankfurters with tops 4 to 5 inches from... - 27.7329
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 38.8468
Barbecued Frankfurters With Pepper Hot Dog Buns
Pierce each frankfurter several times with a fork, and place in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine flour and water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth; stir in remaining ingredients except hot dog buns, mixing well.
Pour mixture over frankfurters;... - 32.0389
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 99.0942
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 38.981
How To Make Halloween Mummy Dogs
Rebecca Brand shows how to make hot dogs wrapped in dough, like a pigs in the blanket for Halloween. Mummy Dogs, mummy wrapped hot dogs, are an easy pre trick or treat dinner before kids go out for Halloween. Make your kids mummy dogs for a Halloween lunch or... - 128.188
These Frankfurter Bunwiches are very satiating ! Enjoy these coleslaw sandwich rolls and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Frankfurter Bunwiches are welcome ! - 25.5814
Combine potato chip crumbs, cheese, onion, Worces- tershire sauce and tomato sauce; mix well.
Split wieners almost through; fill wieners with cheese mix- ture.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cut each wiener into 5 or 6... - 30.1523
Fried Deviled Dogs
Beat egg slightly; add milk and melted vegetable shortening.
In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
Add egg mixture; beat well.
Cut franks into 1 inch pieces.
Dip in crumbs, then in batter.
Fry in deep vegetable shortening heated... - 35.3813
Lynn's Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs that are a perfect appetizer and would be great served at a tail gate or football party or get together. Serve with Ketchup and Mustard. - 108.234
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 500°F.
2. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Place 1 piece on a work surface and roll out to a 6- x 3-inch rectangle. Wrap a cheese slice around a hot dog, place on bottom edge of dough, and roll... - 26.5851
Pigs In A Blanket
Baked Pigs in a Blanket is a great recipe for kid's parties or cocktail snacks. These are very economical and completely hassle free to make. All you need to do is roll and bake. Take a look at the video and give it a go. - 121.875
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add whole wheat flour, brown sugar, salt and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Add enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead for 6-8 minutes or until smooth and... - 39.1015
Vegetable & Frankfurter Casserole
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 20.6574
Apple Frankfurter Casserole
In shallow greased casserole alternate layers of apple, sweet potato, and frankfurter, until half are used.
Mix next 3 ingredients and sprinkle half on contents of casserole.
Add remaining apples, potatoes, and franks.
Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture... - 33.5567
Lynn's Mini Corn Dog Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Corn Dog Muffins. This is a great appetizer or snack that is super easy to make. - 113.219
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks has a Marvelous taste. The American cheese and frankfurters gives the Cheesy Potatoes & Franks Stupefying taste. - 37.6253
Cut together flour, baking powder, salt, corn meal, and shortening.
Add egg and milk and mix until moistened.
Heat deep fryer to 375°.
Insert sticks into hot dogs, dip in batter and place in hot fat.
Fry 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drain on paper... - 37.7041
Dog Cookies, Cheese Or Peanut Butter
These dog cookies are actually cheese cookies that may be prepared with peanut butter too. Shaped like bones, the dog cookies are baked with eggs, cornmeal and wheat flour along with oatmeal. - 42.2473
Combine flour, 1 cup cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a small bowl, beat egg and milk.
Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients.
Stir until barely mixed.
Sprinkle 1/2... - 40.2071
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Make three 1/2 inch-deep diag onal cuts at regular intervals in each frankfurter.
Cut cheese slice into 36 strips, about 1X 1/4 inch.
Insert cheese strip in each frankfurter cut.
Mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in un greased... - 33.972
Mini Beer-battered Veggie Corn Dog
What is it about food on a stick? I'll eat almost anything in this format. Love it!
Well, almost anything. I am vegetarian after all...so I don't eat real corn dogs. And while I have enjoyed a veggie corn dog or two, I am not a fan of them either, mostly... - 113.962
Beans In Round Dogs
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Make slits along the Frankfurter sausages at equal inside on one side.
3) In a frying pan, melt fat. When hot, add in the sausages. You will see that as they cook they begin to curl up slightly.
4) In a... - 45.6759
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking soda.
3. Mix well and sieve two to three times. Keep aside.
4. Break eggs into a bowl and keep aside.
5. Grease a baking tray using... - 48.86
Corn Dog Bites
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, and sugar; stir in bacon drippings.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and soda; mix well.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Cut each frankfurter into 10 pieces.
Dip frankfurter sections into batter, coating... - 37.4273
Fried Devil Dogs
1 In a bowl, beat egg slightly.
2 Add in milk and melted Crisco.
3 In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
4 Combine with the egg mixture, beating well.
5 Cut the frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
6 Roll in the... - 45.2296
Cornmeal Coated Franks
In a bowl mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Mix egg and milk.
Add to dry mixture; mix well.
Insert wooden skewer in end of frankfurters.
Pour oil into skillet to depth of 1 inch; heat to... - 35.016
Cook garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Add soup, water, parsley and oregano; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir often; place wieners on buns in large shallow baking pan.
Fill wieners with sauce; top with cheese.
Place under broiler about 1 minute or... - 34.774
1. With the help of a knife, slit one end of frankfurter leaving ½ inch uncut on each end.
2. Make an “X” cut on each end.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place bacon between layers of paper towel.
4. Heat on High for 2 1/2 to 4... - 41.0929
Hot Italian Sausage And Pepper Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt and peppers. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, spread vegetables at bottom and drizzle with olive... - 46.5181
Franks 'n' Baked Beans
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. In a 4-quart ovenproof pot over medium heat, combine bacon and onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Stir in beans, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling, cover,... - 29.8279
Family Baked Bean Dinner
1. Drain pineapple.
2. Into 12 x 8-inch microwave dish put in green pepper and onion.
3. Cover, microwave on HIGH 3 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and mustard and stir in beans and pineapple.
5. Put in to green pepper... - 40.6093
Saute chopped onions in 2 tsp.oil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Split 10 hot dogs and place in baking dish.
Pour sauce over hot dogs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Baste several times. - 36.6847
Baked Beans And Sausage Delight
Got some leftover sausages? Here's what you can do. Watch this video now and prepare this delicious Baked Bean and Sausage delight. The dish is easy to prepare and is completely irresistible. Watch this video now. - 85.5838
Baked Beans In Boston Style
Baked beans are very easy and simple dish to prepare, would you not agree? Here is a video which shows a baked bean recipe in Boston style. You can freeze it well and that’s why the chef calls it an emergency dish. Hope you like it. - 125.557
Baked Bean Pie
Cut luncheon meat in 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup.
Arrange meat slices around inner edge of 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan, combine pork and beans, hot dog relish, and onion; bring to boiling.
Pour bean mixture into pie plate; sprinkle with shredded... - 35.7584
How To Make Baked Calico Beans
For all those who are looking out for an easy and economical dish, this baked calico beans recipe is the one to go for. The chef here showcases well explained instructions to make calico beans with ground beef and sausage. This is very filling and hearty dish... - 136.43
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 85.4158
Chili Cornbread Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut hot dogs in half length-wise.
4. In a saucepan, place chili- beans and heat through but do not boil; pour into the baking dish.
5.... - 36.1532
In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas.
Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently stir into potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 25.416
Frankfurter Salad Loaf
Frankfurter salad loaf is a hollowed and filled loaf stuffed with a tossed frankfurter and celery mix. Flavored with a savory blend of hot dog relish and sour cream, the frankfurter salad loaf is a baked recipe and very filling for a light lunch. - 41.05
Corned Beef Pokies
1) In a bowl, separate the corn beef into small pieces using a fork
2) Mix in the corn beef with the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and cheese and fill the hot dog roll with the mixture
3) Wrap each roll in aluminum foil
4) Bake for 20... - 37.8413
Combine buttermilk, sugar, soda and salt; mix well.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water; add yeast and salad oil to buttermilk mixture.
Add flour, baking powder and onions; beat well.
Place in greased bowl; let rise for 2 hours or until doubled in... - 38.2168
Chorizo Stuffed Pork
1)Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small oven-proof frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the chorizo on all sides.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in the pork and push in the chorizo, like how you do a hot dog.
4) Place the pork... - 37.8642
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 103.135
Orouk (bulgur Kebab)
Soak the bulgur with the water for ten minutes.
Add the meat together with all the spices.
Knead by hand with the water, mixing well.
Divide the mixture into thirty-six small balls.
Shape each on a skewer like a small hot dog, about two inches long.
Remove... - 40.7547
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add the hot dogs, beans, mustard, onion, and chili sauce ; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
2) Spoon the ... - 29.7858
Ballpark Club Sandwiches
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Arrange the hot dogs, cut side down, on the sheet.
Coat both sides of the chicken with no-stick spray and place on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is no... - 39.6699
Franks And Crescents
Fill each hot dog with strip of cheese.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
Place hot dog on each triangle and roll up.
Place on greased cookie sheet (cheese side up) and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.5198
Adam’s Formidable (veggie) Frittata
Think “omelet meets quiche” only more formidable and c’mon, real dudes don’t eat quiche (at
least not while anyone is around).
Adam once again attempts to go solo for this breakfast treat, that’s pretty darned easy to make,
even for him.... - 128.999
Cut vegetarian hot dogs crosswise into thirds. Dip in ketchup and coat well. Roll in crushed flakes, adding more flakes, if needed. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° F. for 15 minutes. Serve hot with a bowl of mustard for dipping. - 20.5397
A simple dish, made to look like mummies. - 38.3003
Herbed Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut the top of each bun into three sticks and the bottom of each bun into two sticks.
Brush each lightly with margarine.
Dust with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle generously with garlic seasoning.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10 to... - 24.0653
1. In large bowl combine butter and grated cheese.
2. Open buns and spread mixture inside.
3. Place on large cookie sheet and broil for 3−5 minutes. - 21.8818
Ramadan is here and Moroccan tables become a feast! Today I am going to show you how to make a "chhiwa" (a very tasty little thing) that is very easy to make. You can serve it as an appetizer or with Moroccan tea. It's tasty, cute, and only takes 3... - 117.555
Stuffed Finger Rolls
Place in a bowl the eggs, olives, green pepper, parsley, the 2 tablespoons cheese, and onion and garlic if used.
Add catsup and oil.
Cut off the tops of the finger rolls or French rolls.
Scoop out the centers with a fork. (If hot-dog buns are... - 42.3116