- » Baked Horseradish
Baked Horseradish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked horseradish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked horseradish recipes.
Supper Time Favorite Filet Mignon With Horseradish Brown Gravy
Charm your guests with this classic filet mignon dish. Add some horseradish brown gravy to the dish and voila! you have a gourmet treat ready to devour. To top it all, the recipe is so simple and the dish to elegant and inviting that you wouldn't think twice... - 102.674
Crab Puffs With Almonds And Horseradish!
This Crab Puff recipe is crunchy, spicy, and easy to make. Ingredients like green onions, almonds, horseradish and paprika make this dish a great appetizer for your next dinner party or festive gathering. - 97.9133
Mock Meatballs With Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the rack of the roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander, add in the kidney and pinto beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for a minute. Drain.
3) In an electric blender, add in the... - 47.9741
Carrots With Horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add 1/2 cup boiling salted water and carrot; cover and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or till carrots turn tender.
3. Drain carrots, keeping aside 1/4th cup cooking liquid.
4. Take a... - 45.5491
Beef En Croute With Horseradish
1. Pre heat an oven at 230°C (450°F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil.
3. Add beef fillet and sear on both sides for few minutes.
4. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
5. On a dry working surface, place a filo sheet.... - 45.5126
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8046
Horseradish Seasoned Beef
About 3 hours before serving: In plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper; shake meat in this mixture.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, brown meat well on all sides.
Add onions, Worcestershire, curry, molasses, ginger and 1... - 44.1559
Cotelettes Dagneau With Apple Horseradish Sauce
Clean the lamb chop bones.
In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, shallots, onion, thyme and bay leaves.
Place the lamb chops in a non-reactive dish and spoon the lemon mixture over all.
Allow the chops to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour,... - 43.0389
Rosy Ham Loaf Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 1/2 cup of condensed tomato soup, ham, pork, bread crumbs, onion, celery, egg, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a loaf.
4) Transfer the loaf into a... - 42.5621
Ham Loaf With Whipped Horseradish Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Butter a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine ham, pork, eggs, soup and cooked rice.
Shape into... - 41.9734
Horseradish Cheese Loaf
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut up butter or margarine and place in oven-proof bowl.
Set in preheating oven about 4 minutes just to soften; transfer to another mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, slice bread into 17 or 18 slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Cream... - 41.9278
Lamb Shanks With Horseradish
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Sprinkle paprika all over the lamb shanks.
3) In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the lamb shanks with the onion. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook all the ingredients... - 41.8165
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish And Shallots
Melt half of the butter in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Season, then transfer to a preheated 425° oven.
Roast for 45-50 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Meanwhile, place the shallots in a piece of foil, season... - 41.7629
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 40.6627
Beef In Horseradish Sauce
Brown the meat in the fat and put in a heavy casserole, along with the onion, curry powder, ginger, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and consomme.
Cover and bake in a slow oven, 300°, about 3 hours, or until very tender.
Stir in sour cream,... - 40.5599
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 40.5539
Baked Beets With Mustard Horseradish Dressing
Baked beets with mustard and horseradish can be a perfect susbstitue to potatoes. Healthier and more nutritious the baked beets are also flavored with some garlic and dressed with vinegar and the mustard and horse radish. - 39.784
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Put the broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle in the bread crumbs and stir till the crumbs have absorbed all the broth.
Put ground beef into a bowl with the bread crumb mixture.
Peel and finely chop onion and add to meat... - 39.5904
Potatoes Horseradish And Eggs
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees F (180C) and preheat it.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Create four holes in the mixture with the help of the back end of a spoon.
4) Add an egg to each hole by breaking it over the hole.
5) Bake... - 39.3332
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 38.4673
Ham Loaf With Horseradish Sauce
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, pork, onion, and soda crackers into bowl.
Add eggs and milk; mix thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf, score top, and set in a 13x9x2-inch (33x23x5 cm) baking pan.
Mix pineapple syrup and cinnamon.
Pour as much over... - 38.3742
Whiting Stuffed With Beetroot And Horseradish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree, Gas Mark 4.
2) On a board, place the fish so that the skin side is down.
3) In a bowl, combine beetroot, spring onion, and Colman's creamed horseradish.
4) Spread the mixture over the fish.
5) Take an... - 35.7619
Oven Poached Fish With Horseradish Cream Sauce
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange fillets side by side in a shallow, close-fitting baking dish or pan.
If any fillets are thinner than 1/2 inch, fold them in half.
Pour 1/2 cup of the broth over fish; sprinkle with lemon juice, then sprinkle lightly with salt,... - 34.7848
Cold Poached Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
1. Place the onion rings in the bottom of a large pot or Dutch oven. Sprinkle the allspice and cloves among the onions; tuck in the bay leaf. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the onion mixture, then pour the broth all around the fish.
2. Bring the... - 34.0139
1) Except the parsley, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cream till all the ingredients have mixed properly and the texture is light and fluffy.
3) Serve with potatoes which have been baked in their jackets or corn on the cob, after... - 33.6479
Rosy Ham Loaf Horseradish Sauce
Measure 1/2 cup soup; mix thoroughly with ham, pork, crumbs, onion, celery, egg, mustard, and pepper.
Shape firmly into loaf; place in shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven about 1 1/4 hours.
For sauce, blend remaining soup with horseradish; heat. - 32.879
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Cover and chill.
2. Trim fat from tenderloin. Sprinkle lemon-pepper seasoning over tenderloin; place on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.... - 28.4341
Mashed Potatoes With Horseradish Cream
1. Put the potatoes and garlic in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes and garlic and return them to the pot. Shake the pot over moderate heat to... - 26.9661
Poached Fish With Horseradish Sauce
1. Rinse fish and pat dry; fold any thin fillets in half. Arrange fish in a shallow 8-inch (20-cm) baking dish. Pour 2/3 cup (160 ml) of the broth over fish. Cover and bake in a 400°F (205°C) oven until fish is just opaque but still moist in thickest part;... - 25.5653
Cottage Ham With Horseradish Sauce
Rub the cottage ham with the brown sugar, and insert the cloves over the surface of the meat.
Arrange on a rack in a roasting pan with the water and bake in a hot oven of 450Â° F. for 20 min.
Then reduce the heat to 275Â° F and continue baking for 3... - 25.1495
Prepare and knead the dough according to the packet instructions. Wrap about one-sixth in greaseproof paper and keep in the refrigerator. Divide the remaining dough into 16 even pieces. Shape into finger rolls and place on lightly greased backing sheets.... - 25.01
Horseradish And Herb Crusted Beef Rib Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a food processor, combine the butter with the garlic, horseradish, thyme, rosemary and sage and process to a paste.
2. Stand the roast in a very large roasting pan. Season generously all over with salt and pepper and set it... - 23.1779