Baked Mediterranean Fish
- » Baked High Protein Mediterranean Fish
Baked High Protein Mediterranean Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked high protein mediterranean fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked high protein mediterranean fish recipes.
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 46.7403
Foil Baked Bass
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and... - 46.1777
Baked Fish Mediterranean
1. In a blender, add coarsely chopped tomatoes along with scallions, garlic, oil, tamari and basil and process at low speed till smooth
2. In an 8"X8" casserole dish, arrange the fish fillet in a thick layer at the bottom and pour the tomato sauce all... - 36.0632
Mediterranean Style Baked Cod
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Put the cod fillets on a baking tray and season with black pepper.
In a blender, whizz the plum tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, chilli, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes until roughly blended.
Spoon some... - 35.9373
Escalloped Fish With Nuts
Combine fish, white sauce, nuts and eggs.
Pour into greased casserole, cover with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 minutes, or until crumbs are brown.
Serves 4. - 29.4184
Fish Baked In Paper
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry zucchini, red peppers and lemon rind over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
2. Cut 4 pieces of nonstick baking paper large enough to enclose each fish. Divide vegetable mixture between pieces... - 28.6082